7-11 - Thank you come again

Heyyy Bubba

Nobody weird like me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a joke in the Clerks animated series where they filled in at a Quikstop in some foreign country and people were like 'why are they always American?"

I wonder

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's absolutely no reason to bother baking brownies ever again if you have a 7-11 near you. The ones near the register are as good as homemade for $1 for a double sized brownie. They taste just like the ones my best friend's mom made (RIP Barb).

7-11 store brand has some good flavors in pints of ice cream too. I mostly go for a big Slurpee cup filled with black cold brew, no ice to water it down. Everyone I work with thinks I start my day with a giant cola but idgaf. I need my heart attack juice.
They're not bad, but you must make shitty brownies.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
I get my industrial-sludge energy drinks and quickie foods from 7/11 mostly because they are the only ones still open after 10 pm near me.

Also the owners and cashiers are bros.

Reactions: XYZpdq

Cowboy Kim

Mecha-Mania Boy
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, I've never seen any of the chains you people mention in this thread.
Unless Stripes count as 7-11's, in which case the tacos are the shit.
Everything else is no-name corner stores ran by the local pajeet down here :(

• Agree
Reactions: Orion Balls

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
They have decent pizza's here. Certainly wouldn't bother with a cheap Little Caesar's pizza when I can go there as they have four times the toppings and actually have pizza sauce on their pizza. They never have jalapeno's for nachos any more though. Been to two cities and three towns, nothing.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think mine still has jalapenos. I'll try to remember to check when I go up there in a bit.
Probs gonna try to lean on them to fire up a fresh batch of minitacos for me but I'll fall back on a similarly fresh pizza. with a trip to the toppings bar.

at the one near me they don't flat out say "no I'm too high for that" but I've learned it helps to find a nice way to give them an opportunity to back out when they're pretty clearly high, like asking "hey is it cool if I pay with a mess of quarters, I got a credit card if it'll be a hassle" instead of stacking quarters like a dick.

SinEater

kiwifarms.net
I work at a 7-11. We've got a fully stocked nacho bar, but I have never seen anyone add new stuff too it. I don't think I've seen anyone clean the soda fountains or Slurpee machine, but the hot drinks machine gets cleaned like clockwork by a mentally disabled man. It is maybe the easiest job that exists.

Orion Balls

Some nonce called me a "dumb cunt", today.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've seen anyone clean the soda fountains or Slurpee machine,
Not even the nozzles? There's supposed to be extra nozzles in the back, so they can be switched out and cleaned. Just one extra set, but still...

SinEater

kiwifarms.net
Not even the nozzles? There's supposed to be extra nozzles in the back, so they can be switched out and cleaned. Just one extra set, but still...
I've been there for two months and this is the first time I've heard that the nozzles can be detached.

I was kind of joking about the nacho bar, it s built into a little fridge so the toppings are chilled and don't need to be replaced often. I'm totally serious on the fountain drinks.

Last edited:

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The quality depends on location. A recently opened 7-11 near my old campus has more variety and the food is more fresh but none of the locations I been to stock on jelly donuts anymore. :(
Their kettle chips are quite nice too.

Silver Chariot

I don't care.
kiwifarms.net
The quality depends on location. A recently opened 7-11 near my old campus has more variety and the food is more fresh but none of the locations I been to stock on jelly donuts anymore. :(
Their kettle chips are quite nice too.
Well of course yours is fresher, it's newer and next to a college campus. Today's college kids will pay for anything as long as it's "organic".
Mine has been around since... the 80s, I wanna say

I've been there for two months and this is the first time I've heard that the nozzles can be detached.

I was kind of joking about the nacho bar, it s built into a little fridge so the toppings are chilled and don't need to be replaced often. I'm totally serious on the fountain drinks.

so exactly how long do those nachos stay there....? 3 days? a week? until the cheese molds up?

Heyyy Bubba

Nobody weird like me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 7-11 gatorade knockoffs are pretty good, they have a cucumber mint one I've made my regular hypoglycemic remedy.
For awhile they had extra buttons so you could add cherry, lemon, etc flavors to your quintuple gulp. Now I just squirt mio into it. Mmmm cancer

Dysnomia

Will turn tricks for treats ^_~
kiwifarms.net
WaWa is better but 711 is closer to me.
the little mini tacos are actually really good if you get them made fresh
pizza's not too bad if it's fresh, too, and you can dump a bunch of topping bar stuff on it like the cheese and the chili

I highly prefer Wawa but now I have to walk a ways to get to one. Fine in nice weather. But I have to cross one of the most dangerous roads in the country to get there.

The local 7-11 was closed for health violations in the summer. I came across that info by accident when my newsfeed happened to have an article about health violations that linked to a site that told you about violations in your area. When I saw the cops there I thought there was a robbery. But no. it was closed for health violations.

When the Indian guys are working there they clean up all the time and make fresh coffee. With it's the young hoodrat shift there's spills and grime everywhere and coffee sitting for hours.

The other 7-11 a little further from me is way cleaner and they always have fresh coffee. I prefer that one.

I like the coffee and the coffee rolls and apple fritters. But I would rather have Wawa coffee.

This hood be so ghetto we only have two real stores. 7-11 and Walgreens. You canot go to either without being begged for money or asked to buy food for someone. The Dunkin Donuts has to be the worst though. They took out the chairs and people still beg you for stuff.

• Feels
Reactions: SmokingPig

Heyyy Bubba

Nobody weird like me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some reason I've been getting free big gulps loaded onto my 7rewards account for a week, is it because I'm brave enough to leave the house?
Diet mountain dew goes down great as you're watching old guys with Parkinson's go to town on lottery scratchers

The Spice boi

I live for customer service
kiwifarms.net
One time I was drunk with this chick I met and we headed back to mine.

Before then, we stopped at 711 to pick up food and got this sushi stuff. I'm hesitant to call it actual sushi cause it came without the seaweed wrap attached, you had to wrap it yourself. I got this flavour called "teriyaki crab", they got chicken or some shit. Too blasted to remember.

You can all probably see where this is going, I don't think it needs mentioning that you should never buy gas stop sushi ever, unless you have a death wish.

We both nearly died. I saw God that night, and He was disappointed by my sheer stupidity. She never called back, And i never bought anything "fresh" from any convenience store again.

Also I saw a stabbing at the very same 711 once. I swear that shit is built on an Indian burial ground

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
can't say I've seen anything sushi-ish, not even "krab" based items, but I certainly wouldn't try it
there was a time that I went by a particular 7-11 around 00 or so that often stocked nikuman
they called them "filled yeast rolls" or something similarly weird but accurate, but they were 711 branded for use in the inhouse microwave, and legit nikuman straight outta japan, like, ham and cheese, bbq pork, maybe pizza?
good shit

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I like the hot dogs and nachos from 7/11 a disgusting amount. I had a boyfriend who used to work there and told me never to eat anything. But I still do because I'm a fat piece of shit at heart and YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

• Semper Fidelis
  • Winner
Reactions: SmokingPig and Bees

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
I’ve never been to a 7-11 that made me want to get food there. Granted, I’m from flyover country where such places get choked out by the local competition. Still wish we had Wawa out here, though; it’s the only good thing to come out of New Jersey.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My friends used to subsist on a diet of 7-11 pizza and other heated foods, even when sober, and I could never understand it. The prepared food looked very unappetizing. Only ever stopped in to grab grocery or drinks or booze, rarely any of their 7-11 brand stuff.

In East Asia, I liked stopping at the 7-11 to get beverages though. They had a kind of almond drink there that was like liquid crack to me. Didn't much care for the prepared food again; they often had a heated tub of Chinese-style boiled eggs that stank up the place. Seemed clean and safe enough, but I just didn't care for the smell.

Tags
None