7-11 - Thank you come again

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
No 7-11s where I live, I have been inside some when on road trips but never ate any food.

That's really too bad because it sounds like some interesting junkfood.

Dubu Kimchi

kiwifarms.net
I like Wawa in America, the ones I have been to have been clean and staffed by diligent and friendly workers. I like their drink selection, and their little sandwich station is a brilliant idea. Here in Korea I don't have any strong preference, I like that shops here have "2+1" and "1+1" deals on some items for my fat ass to buy more sodas and candy bars.

SmokingPig

SWEET LADY CORONA LITERALLY TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!
kiwifarms.net
Slurpee where always bomb, they managed to make the perfect slushee. Macs Milk/Circle K has okay slushees, but they always end up fucked up somehow. On top of that Circle K's should only be gas stations, the solo stores don't have shit on 711. 711 hot dogs I always liked ever since I was a little boy. Not sure the type of hot dog they use, been trying to find out their distributor for a while now. I never really ate anything else there outside of the chicken wings one day. The wings where meh to say the least, the pizza looks kinda good too.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Tell me about Phil! Why does he wear the vest??!!
kiwifarms.net
Back to my prebeetis days, Circle K had these sour lifesavers slushies I'd always get after my construction shift. Nothing 7-11 has compares. I know about sour salt now and can make my own, but it just doesn't have that delicious cancerous taste I love.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah WaWa is a very different animal from a 711
I like those cheeseburger big bites
Also a lot of the stuff like the chicken or the pizza can be surprisingly good if you have them make a fresh one or batch.

kiwifarms.net
They have a new promotion for chicken wings on a skewer. It's such a pain in the ass to even order Subway or anything I've defaulted to getting 7-11 food when I go out anymore. I plan on rectifying that if and when things get back to normal.

kiwifarms.net
When I was in high school 7-11 was a few blocks away, the mini pizzas they served had some funky chemical smell I can still recall.
If I could smell that again and hear some neogeo arcade games I'd be pretty nostalgic. A pizza and Puzzle Bobble, followed by pottery class with that raven haired girl who always wore that sweater with no bra.
I memorized the shape of her boobs for a long time. They weren't big but they had that nice ski slope shape

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
Used to live a block or two from a 7-11 when I was in high school as well. My friends who would stay over on the weekends would smoke some weed and head over at 2 or 3 in the morning to load up on nachos, hot dogs and Hostess crap. Most likely just the weed and being young, but I remember the food not being all that bad.

Go in to one now to get a coffee or soda and it's some sullen-faced pajeet or wetback who acts like you're the worst thing that's ever happened to him because you dared buy something and was in the store for less than a minute.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
I think the closest one to me is permanently closed due to looting. It's still boarded up and no longer shows up on Google maps. Oh well, I like the other one better anyway.

• Feels
Reactions: millais

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7-11 in Canada do some pretty damn good honey garlic meatballs on a skewer. Get 2 skewers, go home, make a quick 1 cup pot of instant rice with some frozen peas thrown in, cut up meatballs into the rice, instant cheap tasty and filling $3 meal.

Macs Milk/Circle K has okay slushees
OMG they're actually called Mac's Milk still wherever you are? Here in B.C. at least (maybe all of Canada) it's just been Mac's since like 1989. Holy childhood comeback. Please tell me their slushees are still called 'Slush Cats' too, not 'frosters'.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
Haven't had 7-11 in like maybe a few years or so, but if the quality hasn't changed since I last ate some stuff from there, their unholy creation that is the cheeseburger big bite hot dog is really good despite looking like an actual burnt turd.
Always mildly pissed me off how they stopped having weird fucking promos in the US 7-11s and now you only ever see those exclusively in overseas 7-11s.

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
European 7/11s are okay. Japan 7/11s actually have decent coffee for a convenience store, since they bother to make it behind the counter like a regular café, instead of peddling the shitty brown water that's been sitting in a vat all day they call filter coffee, which seems to be the norm in other countries.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
7-11 is the only place I can ever find bacon jerky now. I first saw it in my local supermarket in like 2015, from Jack Link’s. It was great to pick up for a decent high-protein snack when I was busy and missed lunch. One day it just disappeared. I kept looking for it from time to time, and a while later I was in a 7-11. They had it but it was branded as a 7-11 exclusive in partnership with Jack Link’s. I don’t know why that was done but at least I know where to find it now.

Tags
None