7/17/2020 - 7/19/2020 - Tom streams - livestream

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
I don't follow Tommy, so I thought he was talking about the country, not a person.

Reactions: Dee Price

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I'd rather not be sued by Tom either, but who wouldn't want to watch him explain the Sabrina Post in open court?
that's funny enough to respond to. in libel, the burden of proof is on the defendant. you are going to need to prove that i'm a "pedophile dogfucker" and recidivist "child molester" based on what i have admitted to, which is to accept the invitation to join a minor who was fifteen years and nine months old in a bed she was already rolling around naked with the woman i had been sleeping with in that bed for several months. Sabrina had been making her own decisions about who she was going to sleep with and what she was going to do with them in the bed since she was nine. To my knowledge, nobody ever touched her in a way she didn't want to be touched, she was that powerful a young woman. To see you nitwits get all righteously indignant about that poor girl, the trauma she had to live with, all the people who sexually abuse her and all that other happy horseshit you falsely shame me with, i have to laugh, because it's so far from reality.

Sabrina was not a prepubescent child. You have no evidence that she was harmed in any way. Allow a female dog to get herself off on my palm is not the same as fucking or even fingering a dog. To go a step further, you have absolutely no hard evidence that I "hounded a you tuber to death" and your circumstantial evidence is flimsy to be kind and absurd to be brutally honest.

I'm a first generation rainbow hippie with a solid reputation in certain underground circles that you cannot dent, especially not with distortions of my words, ridiculous conjecture and outright fiction with anybody but gullible derps like Pete Wilson, JP Martin and Lizette Trujillo. This is not going to end well for you. I'm surprised you fools haven't picked up on it yet, but Dave Price filed a harassment complaint against me with the City of Aiken DPS and has been rage typing at AMB ever since.
It's not COPD, dooshbags!
View attachment 1464790
It's not. I had a doctor's appointment today. We discuss the cough every time we meet. It's all upper respiratory, properly designated RAS or reactive airway syndrome, resulting from histamine reactions to atmospheric particulates. Why would she lie to me if I actually had COPD, sped?
Maybe he considers paedophilia to be a sexuality rather than a fetish.
Maybe you are accusing me of pedophilia falsely? What's your proof of this, limey sped?

What I did isn't even illegal in most of the world and the person i did it with was in no way a prepubescent child. No harm. No foul, mighty hypocritical white man.
Imagine Tom in his nicest mumu freaking out in court about millennial mental midgets ruining his rock and dumpster food emporium.
It might get animated by the rick and morty people.
I don't own a muumuu and in all the times i've been in court, i have hardly ever even been admonished by the judge to get a grip, so fuck you on that one too, sped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's funny enough to respond to. in libel, the burden of proof is on the defendant. you are going to need to prove that i'm a "pedophile dogfucker" and recidivist "child molester" based on what i have admitted to, which is to accept the invitation to join a minor who was fifteen years and nine months old in a bed she was already rolling around naked with the woman i had been sleeping with in that bed for several months. Sabrina had been making her own decisions about who she was going to sleep with and what she was going to do with them in the bed since she was nine. To my knowledge, nobody ever touched her in a way she didn't want to be touched, she was that powerful a young woman. To see you nitwits get all righteously indignant about that poor girl, the trauma she had to live with, all the people who sexually abuse her and all that other happy horseshit you falsely shame me with, i have to laugh, because it's so far from reality.

Sabrina was not a prepubescent child. You have no evidence that she was harmed in any way. Allow a female dog to get herself off on my palm is not the same as fucking or even fingering a dog. To go a step further, you have absolutely no hard evidence that I "hounded a you tuber to death" and your circumstantial evidence is flimsy to be kind and absurd to be brutally honest.

I'm a first generation rainbow hippie with a solid reputation in certain underground circles that you cannot dent, especially not with distortions of my words, ridiculous conjecture and outright fiction with anybody but gullible derps like Pete Wilson, JP Martin and Lizette Trujillo. This is not going to end well for you. I'm surprised you fools haven't picked up on it yet, but Dave Price filed a harassment complaint against me with the City of Aiken DPS and has been rage typing at AMB ever since.
Nothing will ever come of your impotent threats, you pathetic old, dog fucking coot.

What I did isn't even illegal in most of the world and the person i did it with was in no way a prepubescent child. No harm. No foul, mighty hypocritical white man.
So, on top of being a pedophilic dog rapist, you're also a hypocrite....I mean because face it, you're also white man. Being a Jewish crossdresser does not change that fact.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not. I had a doctor's appointment today. We discuss the cough every time we meet. It's all upper respiratory, properly designated RAS or reactive airway syndrome, resulting from histamine reactions to atmospheric particulates. Why would she lie to me if I actually had COPD, sped?
Tommy, a normal person doesn't cough so deeply and frequently like that unless it's COPD. You can deny all you want, it won't change the fact that you have a serious medical condition, and getting ass-blasted about it every time someone mentions that term only hurts you.

If that's the road you want to go down, then that's on you, and only you. In the mean time, I'll just laugh at you every time you have one of those COPD fits that sound like you're a cat hacking up a hairball.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
The doctor told Tom he doesn't have COPD. He then told Tom he is a beautiful woman. The doctor took out his magical healing crystals and cleansed Tom's aura. He was prescribed some LSD and a bundle of sage to burn around the house to get rid of the cyberbullies.

Tom then paid the doctor in weed and left his office, which was in a tent out behind the 7/11.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Targeted by Cyber Criminals

Calling to set the record straight that he is not a child predator.

Calls out Dee Price. Calls Dee "extremely unhinged". Pot meet kettle.

He is now explaining to the dispatcher that he had to kick Dee out of his internet group.

The poor dispatcher couldn't give 2 fucks.

Tommy deadnames Dee.

Tommy doxes his phone number again and asks if a mental health officer could give him a returm call. I'm sure the dispatcher was pretending to write his number down.

Archive (360p):
View attachment 1456441

Tom told me i would be in Jail by monday after he made this and 3 other videos. So far nothing.

Maybe you are accusing me of pedophilia falsely? What's your proof of this, limey sped?

I don't own a muumuu and in all the times i've been in court, i have hardly ever even been admonished by the judge to get a grip, so fuck you on that one too, sped.
Come on tom we have posted the videos of your admission so many times it is comical. YOU ADMITTED TO BOTH.

And i was nice enough to send copies to APD TPD and your parents and a few other family members.

Do know old dog fucker pedophile i am way more intelligent than you and a whole lot more devious and crafty..

You know it is the GAMER in me. Dealing with internet noobs is easy. and You got T BAGGED like you were t bagged by Wisemo himself

Tags
None