Sonichu 7/17 - Sonichu 12, pages 15-26 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does Robbie actually cause the Sonic boom when he can't even increase his speed in the sky since he has no wings?
I think that's what Chris was hamfistedly trying to explain in page 20. Like he's able to magic up a racetrack with his powers or some shit.
-Something Something- These are the new sub-chapters -Something Something-
I wish.

The subepisodes were great because they were Chris describing how being exposed to a world outside of himself makes him fuck up and tard out.

All the trannychu nonsense in these pages come purely from Chris' boring mind. Maybe he'll shake it up once in awhile with a watermelon contribution.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I missed out on lesbian humor 101 in the years I dated another woman, but wouldn't 'tongue in cheek' be GAY humor? Like, a reference to rimming?
I thought that too. If he wanted to use cringe lesbian puns, you'd think he would have gone for talking about "getting lippy" or something. Just goes to show that Chris will always be painfully oblivious to everything he cares about that isn't TV or video games.

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
Anyone got a clue about that scene where we see Magi-Chan using his Psychic X-Ray Vision and some voice starts screaming Larry?

Could Magi-Chan actually have a "headmate"? Are all the Sonichus and Rosechus going to become tumblr style special snowflakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino