Sonichu 7/18 - A note on Rosechu's privates -

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
I think 2019 Chris would be the greatest troll ever to 2007 Chris.
Chris is crossing time and space now and is actually fucking with himself in another dimension. Chris was always his greatest troll, unbeknownst to him. All of Chris’ Internet trollings have been him from the future crossing into dimension 1488 (or whatever it’s called) where the year is still 2007. That’s why he keeps saying his body and soul are in different places.

Chris was always his own pickleman

The amount of mental gymnastics to justify this when all he'd have to do is say 'that wasn't part of pokemon lore in 2006' should qualify Chris for the Olympics.

The special olympics at the very least.
It really wouldn’t be that hard, honestly. Even professionals make mistakes.

I remember reading the FAKE manga years ago and seeing a blurb by the artist in the back about how when she drew the comics originally, she didn’t have a lot of references for American police outfits (it was early 1990s, so no Internet). And a reader pointed out to her that there were NYPD cop uniforms on LAPD cops. She apologized and jokingly told readers to just pretend the cops were visiting, or something akin to that.

So yeah..no need to write this tranny lore lol. Just say “I made this in 2006” and quietly change it to a girl Raichu tail. But, ya know...autism is something

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I remember reading the FAKE manga years ago and seeing a blurb by the artist in the back about how when she drew the comics originally, she didn’t have a lot of references for American police outfits (it was early 1990s, so no Internet). And a reader pointed out to her that there were NYPD cop uniforms on LAPD cops. She apologized and jokingly told readers to just pretend the cops were visiting, or something akin to that.

So yeah..no need to write this tranny lore lol. Just say “I made this in 2006” and quietly change it to a girl Raichu tail. But, ya know...autism is something
This is his reality. People seem to forget that his life has always been fantasy. His relationships were based on fantasy. His life was fantasy. The legos and creepy videos sent to Nintendo Power were not creative outlets. Chris lives in these worlds. Someone threw a basketball at his head because he was busy hanging out with Sonic instead of "manager"-ing his basketball team.

It is the same thing with the pony garbage. The other dorks who attend Ponyfest are losers, but Ponyfest is an escape from their real lives. For a few days, they can unwind with Pony garbage before heading back to Target to stock shelves for $12/hour. Chris does not do that. Chris never leaves the planet of the ponies.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Question: Since it’s well established that Sonichu’s have internal dicks that slide out when they lean forward, why have it removed at all?

Couldn’t the genius Dr. Silvestruchu just sew up the dick crack?

I wonder if Chris realizes how he has completely fucked up his own canon. Like NOTHING about that infamous #8 Sonichu (where they rage about Rosechu being drawn with a duck) makes sense now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino