[7 Mar 19] Video "Good Morning Commrades" - Potato can't video

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2 minutes. Boring. He is "deeply impressed with the progress I'm making rebuilding from 5½ years of houselessness" and wants to "educate people and be educated himself."

Part 1

The mong can't get the video stream going and he keeps getting cut off. Part 2 is a mere 25 seconds where he apologized because something fucked up,

Part 2

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2 minutes. Boring. He is "deeply impressed with the progress he's made rebuilding from 5½ years of houselessness" and wants to "educate people and be educated himself."

Part 1

The mong can't get the video stream going and he keeps getting cut off. Part 2 is a mere 25 seconds where he apologized because something fucked up,

Part 2
Yeah, I don't think I'll bother doing a transcription of this. It'd just be -lip smack- -eyebrow wiggle- -eyebrow wiggle- -admires self on screen- -eyebrow wiggle- -eyebrow wiggle- -lip smack-

The only additional thing Phil says is that "Yes, I do literally sleep like this every fuckin' night" - as in, with a hoodie on and a mask over his face so only his fetal alcohol eyes show. Gosh, he's so tough, isn't he? He thinks he's struggling to get the stream to work because it's so early in the morning, and not because he's a re.tard that can't work technology correctly (as shown beautifully in his last stream where he couldn't work out how to update Firefox or close a web browser).

The first video is worth watching to see how often Phil's eyes go in two totally different directions, though. Derp.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
2 minutes. Boring. He is "deeply impressed with the progress I'm making rebuilding from 5½ years of houselessness" and wants to "educate people and be educated himself."

Part 1

Part 2
What progress? From what I can tell, Phil's made negative progress. Also, the only way this mongoloid can educate people is by standing there in a breeze and teaching people to bathe everyday. Phil is a walking hygiene ad.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil seems to be going back through past “accomplishments” in the hope of asspats. No one gives a fuck that he’s Antifa Grime Minister. No one gives a fuck that he’s trans. Now he’s trying to impress people with the fact that he used to be homeless. I guess the dick-swinging phase of his Antifa fad is over.

Once again, the knowledge sets in that he’s unloved, friendless, he’s wasted his life, he’s achieved nothing and fundamentally, there is nothing he can say to justify his existence. Reckon we’ll see some suicide baiting soon.

Last edited:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
What progress? From what I can tell, Phil's made negative progress. Also, the only way this mongoloid can educate people is by standing there in a breeze and teaching people to bathe everyday. Phil is a walking hygiene ad.
Everything Phil does is a lesson on what not to do. Now, if you asked yourself “What would Phil do” and did the exact opposite, you’d have a pretty good life.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Everything Phil does is a lesson on what not to do. Now, if you asked yourself “What would Phil do” and did the exact opposite, you’d have a pretty good life.
It's the same advice on how to make a good movie. Take notes from bad movies and do the exact opposite. While it's possibly leaps and bounds in logic, does that mean that Phil's entire life is a bad movie? ?

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the same advice on how to make a good movie. Take notes from bad movies and do the exact opposite. While it's possibly leaps and bounds in logic, does that mean that Phil's entire life is a bad movie? ?
If Phil’s life was a movie, it would be a two-minute vlog by a developmentally disabled man ineptly fumbling with a phone.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going to bash the fash, as long as Toren lets him.

This dude is a cuckhold in his own sec 8 dump of a home. He's no threat to anyone. But it's always nice to know how any room John doesn't take up we do in his little pea brain.

Thankfully unlike those two chuckle fucks we have our own apartments/homes so we don't need to literally live with him we just crash rent free on the couch.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has a lot of videos of himself doing jack shit in antifa cosplay and no videos of himself fighting any proud boys or fascists despite them being readily available and conspicuous in Portland.
I like the way he keeps trying to impress us by saying that he sleeps in his tard ninja cosplay. Like, great, what’s that for? So the police can’t identify the Phil-shaped guy sleeping in Phil’s bed?

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's because Phil is a lazy ass and can't be fucked to put any effort into passing as fema...uh...I mean, putting effort into passing is TRANSMISOGYNISTIC and FASCIST, you shitlord!
I think he believes he already passes. That was what he meant by that “did you know the Crime Minister is a trans woman?” thing. He seriously thought there were people who didn’t realise that he, with his man face, man voice, man walk, man posture, man clothing, total lack of make-up and masculine aggression, is in fact a man. I put it down to a combination of autism and mental “slowness.”

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino