[7 Mar 19] Video "Good Morning Commrades" - Potato can't video

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he believes he already passes. That was what he meant by that “did you know the Crime Minister is a trans woman?” thing. He seriously thought there were people who didn’t realise that he, with his man face, man voice, man walk, man posture, man clothing, total lack of make-up and masculine aggression, is in fact a man. I put it down to a combination of autism and mental “slowness.”
Or he knows he's so ugly and mannish that no one can tell he's supposed to be famale.

Ray Streip

kiwifarms.net
So uh...what progress has been made exactly? Also, how can you champion having a place after being homeless...if you were the one who decided to be homeless in the first place? The fact that he opens the video by championing his "progress" and then falling silent because he has nothing to mention says everything that needs to be said, fucking pathetic.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So uh...what progress has been made exactly? Also, how can you champion having a place after being homeless...if you were the one who decided to be homeless in the first place? The fact that he opens the video by championing his "progress" and then falling silent because he has nothing to mention says everything that needs to be said, fucking pathetic.
Especially when you take into account that Phil was homeless in only the loosest sense of the word. He wasn't spending every night sleeping under bridges or in alleyways or anything like that. He wasn't even in homeless shelters that often. He spent 90% of his "homeless" years crashing on couches and renting motel rooms. Phil likes to act like some street-smart, worldly, tough badass who was hardened and traumatized by his time on "da streets", but in reality he's just a soft, sheltered mooch and a poseur.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or is he getting more and more slow-in-the-mind? He's having even more difficulty forming coherent sentences than when he used to tromp around Portland on kiwi patrol huffing and creaking on live stream.
Phil is going through a similar situation that led to CWC becoming incomprehensible in his speech: he rarely leaves the apartment and doesn't speak with anyone. He spends most of his time online roleplaying with his Ain't-ifa playmates.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
Phil is going through a similar situation that led to CWC becoming incomprehensible in his speech: he rarely leaves the apartment and doesn't speak with anyone. He spends most of his time online roleplaying with his Ain't-ifa playmates.
The only person he probably speaks to on a semi regular basis is the vodka gremlin so, probably not heard another real coherent person in ages. CWC at least has Barb who has to be more comprehensible then Slingblade after two fifths of vodka.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In addition to the already-mentioned issues with lack of (sober) real-life social contact, autism causes accelerated loss of brain tissue with age due to poorly-functioning cellular antioxidant systems. Obesity also causes brain shrinkage due to sleep apnea cutting off oxygen to the brain (and wearing a filthy rag over your face when sleeping like Phil does isn't helping at all). Constant stress, such as for example from living with a vodka ogre and obsessing over the opinions of autistic shitposters online, is another known brain-shrinker. And of course a crappy diet makes all of this worse. Phil's IQ was already remarkably low to begin with, but it is only going down and one fine day, Phil will finally learn to count to potato and be qualified for bona fide mental exceptionalism.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only person he probably speaks to on a semi regular basis is the vodka gremlin so, probably not heard another real coherent person in ages. CWC at least has Barb who has to be more comprehensible then Slingblade after two fifths of vodka.
Even then, I'm pretty doubtful that they speak to eachother much. I'm sure they pretty much stick to their own rooms and their own little online fantasy worlds.

In addition to the already-mentioned issues with lack of (sober) real-life social contact, autism causes accelerated loss of brain tissue with age due to poorly-functioning cellular antioxidant systems. Obesity also causes brain shrinkage due to sleep apnea cutting off oxygen to the brain (and wearing a filthy rag over your face when sleeping like Phil does isn't helping at all). Constant stress, such as for example from living with a vodka ogre and obsessing over the opinions of autistic shitposters online, is another known brain-shrinker. And of course a crappy diet makes all of this worse. Phil's IQ was already remarkably low to begin with, but it is only going down and one fine day, Phil will finally learn to count to potato and be qualified for bona fide mental exceptionalism.
Well, it's not like Phil had much brain tissue to lose in the first place.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he bragging about “progress” because he realizes how absolutely stagnant he is in life, and feels threatened by all of the activity relating to the vodka goblin moving out?
He’s seeing someone else get their shit together, amass cash on hand, and brag about moving forward in life for their own wellbeing. Phil must feel pretty useless by comparison.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Un-Clit

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he bragging about “progress” because he realizes how absolutely stagnant he is in life, and feels threatened by all of the activity relating to the vodka goblin moving out?
He’s seeing someone else get their shit together, amass cash on hand, and brag about moving forward in life for their own wellbeing. Phil must feel pretty useless by comparison.
I doubt Phil ever had contact with any productive member of society. And ever since his cosplay days, he seems to gravitate towards people chronologically much younger than himself.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Phil ever had contact with any productive member of society. And ever since his cosplay days, he seems to gravitate towards people chronologically much younger than himself.
I think he does this for a few reasons, one he relates to people younger like literally because he's fucking stupid and second he then can bully them (this runs even in his child hood we've seen) using his age and size.

Also younger people tend to be more naive and think emotionally so easier to get pity from.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino