7 rapefugees immolate homeless man in Berlin - Also, a Bulgarian kicked a random woman down a flight of stairs

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
And the left wonders why germanys right wing is so rapidly on the rise. They always talk about that they want to win voters back but in reality - they already lost. They just don't want to believe it.

:story:
Yeah, they went from basically being paralyzed and in a state of shock to straight up denial. A German saying goes: 'Weil nicht sein kann, was nicht sein darf.' Which roughly translates to 'the thing that shouldn't happen, can't happen'. Refugees can't be violent fucking assholes, because that's what the right wanted us to believe all along...so even if they go around molesting women, selling drugs and trying to set homeless people on fire...it can't be true, because it shouldn't be true.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, they went from basically being paralyzed and in a state of shock to straight up denial. A German saying goes: 'Weil nicht sein kann, was nicht sein darf.' Which roughly translates to 'the thing that shouldn't happen, can't happen'. Refugees can't be violent fucking assholes, because that's what the right wanted us to believe all along...so even if they go around molesting women, selling drugs and trying to set homeless people on fire...it can't be true, because it shouldn't be true.
Germans were also sure that if only der Fuehrer knew, he'd be aghast!

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The silver lining of this story is that, miraculously, the homeless man emerged from the incident "almost unscathed" because people nearby quickly intervened and put the flames out. Doesn't change the fact that those cunts lit some poor man on fire for no fucking reason and he could have easily died or been horrifically injured. I bet one of my kidneys that at least one of them has done the same thing to an animal at some point. Gotta start with something small before you work your way up to humans, after all.

Also, can we talk about how the victim was homeless but the seven migrants (presumably) had somewhere to stay? I wonder what Merkel has to say about that.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also, can we talk about how the victim was homeless but the seven migrants (presumably) had somewhere to stay? I wonder what Merkel has to say about that.
A country that forsakes its responsibilities to its poorest citizens has no claim to nobility when it virtue signals by importing foreign monsters for no rational reason then gives them what it owes to its own people.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why did Germany begin to import Muslims and Arabs? Like, OK, I get it, population is down, and the population needs to be maintained. But why import Arabs and Muslims? Why didn't Germany import Americans, or Australians, New Zealanders. Heck, even Latin Americans would've been a better choice than Arabs and Muslims.
Most of those people are happy where they are because they don't live in utter shitholes. Even South Americans would rather come to the U.S.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and
A country that forsakes its responsibilities to its poorest citizens has no claim to nobility when it virtue signals by importing foreign monsters for no rational reason then gives them what it owes to its own people.
There is a large number of facilities helping the homeless and a lot of mechanisms to prevent people from becoming homeless. For instance: A man is in debt and can't pay his rent for a long time. When the landlord contacts the authorities to evict said man, the next step is said authorities immediately contact the social welfare office which offers to pay the rent arrears and help the person. However, these people usually suffer from severe problems (alcoholism, depression, unresolved mental health issues etc.) and they don't react to the three letters (or the social workers that might ring the doorbell). What leads to people becoming homeless isn't a lack of state-financed helping programs (or privately funded programs and volunteer work, for that matter), it's usually due to the people that eventually end up homeless not taking advantage of these many options.

It is outright wrong to say "the state forsakes its responsibility to its poorest citizens", as nothing of this sort is happening. The state is doing its best to help these people. The state is paying a shitton of money for various programs to help these people.

Why did Germany begin to import Muslims and Arabs? Like, OK, I get it, population is down, and the population needs to be maintained. But why import Arabs and Muslims? Why didn't Germany import Americans, or Australians, New Zealanders. Heck, even Latin Americans would've been a better choice than Arabs and Muslims.
Cheap labour. During the times of economic boom of the 60s, 70s and early 80s, Germany invited a lot of foreign workers. back then, the idea was to allow them to work in Germany for some time and then send them back home. But many people decided Germany is a nice place (much nicer, say, than some shitty village in the asscrack of Anatolia) and these people got their families to live in Germany as well. Fast forward 30 years and you end up with a lot of turks.

The problem usually isn't the 1st wave migrants that came to work in Germany. The issues usually start with the next generations of misbehaving teenagers that seem to be stuck within not being "truly German" but also not being "truly turkish". I assume that dichotomy makes them want to rassert their ego by being loudmouthed asshats.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is outright wrong to say "the state forsakes its responsibility to its poorest citizens", as nothing of this sort is happening. The state is doing its best to help these people. The state is paying a shitton of money for various programs to help these people.
If it's anything like in the UK part of the problem for the long term homeless is lack of mental health/addiction funding.

But still there has been complaints about refugees getting priority over nationals when it comes to housing which normally wouldn't be an issue (I don't mind my country accepting a set number of legitimate refugees who aren't economic migrants pretending to be refugees or 25 year olds pretending to be 16) but there's been a shortage of housing for decades. (Which I read is a problem in Germany too)

So basically what I'm saying is the issue is how public funding is prioritized and I feel Germany has also screwed over the rest of Europe when it decided just to let in everyone who claims to be a refugee instead of doing what the UK did and take them in once they've been vetted.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's anything like in the UK part of the problem for the long term homeless is lack of mental health/addiction funding.

But still there has been complaints about refugees getting priority over nationals when it comes to housing which normally wouldn't be an issue (I don't mind my country accepting a set number of legitimate refugees who aren't economic migrants pretending to be refugees or 25 year olds pretending to be 16) but there's been a shortage of housing for decades. (Which I read is a problem in Germany too)

So basically what I'm saying is the issue is how public funding is prioritized and I feel Germany has also screwed over the rest of Europe when it decided just to let in everyone who claims to be a refugee instead of doing what the UK did and take them in once they've been vetted.
Not gonna argue with that, you're spot on. The recent influx of "refugees" has put a large strain on pretty much every facett of social welfare. Housing prices are extremely high and have been so for the past 2 decades.

Though usually the housing problem more or less boils down to "Person A can't move from a small apartment into a bigger and better one cause that is required to shelter refugees".

Broseph Stalin

Godnigger of Kiwi Farms
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure the vast majority of these Mudslimes aren't refugees. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't refugees resettled by the United Nations, in a country of the United Nations' choosing, with a rather long process taking place?

• Agree
Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing

Dr. Tremolo

Shah Jahans
kiwifarms.net
"W-well, if the germans weren't so islamophobic, they wouldn't be raped/killed/tortured by the sweet innocent refugees!!!! RELIGION OF PEACE!!!"

-some leftist cuckslut, probably
I've seen people legitimately say things like "To be honest, if I was boarded up in sh*tty tower block shanty towns and denied decent jobs because that's where I was forced to live I'd be pretty f*cking angry too."
I don't know, that sounds like a threat to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Dork Of Ages

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't refugees resettled by the United Nations, in a country of the United Nations' choosing, with a rather long process taking place?

Technically yes, according to EU law refugees have to seek asylum in the first EU country that they enter.
However, the Germans had literally invited refugees to their country in 2014/2015 and a lot of refugees wanted to immigrate specifically to Germany given its wealth/welfare system and extremely liberat immigration policies.
There was a huge problem with this last year in Hungary and other countries were refugees refused to leave trains or identify themselves because they didn't want to seek asylum in a shitty eastern-bloc country.
They ultimately just let them pass through because those refugees were never seen to be an asset, so letting Germany deal with the mess was a win-win situation.
The Chancellor also had pretty sketchy deals in place with known human-rights violator Turkey to put visa-free travel for Turkish citizens between the two countries in place in exchange for not letting refugees pass through to Germany.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino