8/1/2020 - A Conversation with Tommy Tooter - Dear Leader has a chat with the Granny Tranny

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
How did you smash your face?

Answer: I slipped rock climbing

Tom's Answer: In 1990 it was my Elvis year. Then in 1999 it... umm I lost a year somewhere but anyways my dad bought me a house on a drug pipeline and my buddy wanted to build a computer commune with teepees and computers but the landlord.........

For chrissakes, nobody cares Tom.

• Winner
Reactions: Dee Price

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did you smash your face?

Answer: I slipped rock climbing

Tom's Answer: In 1990 it was my Elvis year. Then in 1999 it... umm I lost a year somewhere but anyways my dad bought me a house on a drug pipeline and my buddy wanted to build a computer commune with teepees and computers but the landlord.........

For chrissakes, nobody cares Tom.
To be fair he's an old Male Man with nothing left in his resin incrusted mind with nobody to talk to other then drug dealers and landlords. Let the man vent, lol. I'm surprised null was able to reel him back in those first 20 mins. Now Tom is hook, line & sinker. He'll be talking for hours..... Poor lerd.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
To be fair he's an old Male Man with nothing left in his resin incrusted mind with nobody to talk to other then drug dealers and landlords. Let the man vent, lol. I'm surprised null was able to reel him back in those first 20 mins. Now Tom is hook, line & sinker. He'll be talking for hours..... Poor lerd.
Wait Tom is a lonely old man with nobody to talk to? But I thought he has thousands of readers who love him and share his posts hundreds of times...

Or he is so alone and desperate for attention that he makes his own threads on a sub forum dedicated to mocking him.

• Winner
Reactions: Dee Price
Tags
None