8/1/2020 - A Conversation with Tommy Tooter - Dear Leader has a chat with the Granny Tranny

Postal_Rat

Lolcow is dead and we have killed him
kiwifarms.net
Tom: The government is out to get me
Null: don't you talk to the police all the time
Tom: The police aren't the government
Null: Stunned silence followed by subject change

That was legitimately beautiful thank you glorious feeder.

I do hope Tom can make another appearance he's been kinda boring for awhile

Give Tommy the forum Null. Unironically.
That would be amusing for all of five seconds before Tom bans any discussion not sucking his over-sized clitoris

Tiny Clanger

Sigh...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have only two things to say:-

1/ I am the Kiwi Farms Official Granny and who is this fucking imposter

2/ make the imposter failgranny stop saying some Daisy woman is really Sneasel. It's not true and she's merely some cheap tart pretender, reeeeee

3/ @Daisymae, you're a cheap tart pretender, reeeeee

7/ fuck. I can't count to 2

twelvety-porcupine/ Is this what Alzheimer's feels like?

@Kiislova He went away and never came back. It's very sad.

Last edited:

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Quite an entertaining stream. Tommy sounds more sane than I expected, although to be fair I didn't expect much.

What happened to Sneasel btw?
It was mentioned in the stream sneasel left heartbroken once Tom started knocking about with MaP Todd Nickerson and Jonathan Ross.

Seems he was in a mode mentioned in the first two part stream null did on Tooter.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
If you really want to troll Tom, do what AMB did and give him a subforum called "Tooterville." Basically, Tom will end up banning everyone from his subforum and crawl back to the main forum to talk shit and start fights because he's lonely. This is his M.O.

Bargain from a position of weakness.
Get granted authority for the lulz for a short time.
Watch him implode.
He runs off and the cycle repeats.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you really want to troll Tom, do what AMB did and give him a subforum called "Tooterville." Basically, Tom will end up banning everyone from his subforum and crawl back to the main forum to talk shit and start fights because he's lonely. This is his M.O.

Bargain from a position of weakness.
Get granted authority for the lulz for a short time.
Watch him implode.
He runs off and the cycle repeats.
If we did end up giving him his own subforum here, what should we call it?

TooterTime?

TommyTown?

Confessions of a child and dog molester?

• Winner
Reactions: Dee Price

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'd never bothered checking out Tommy before now, but opening the stream and immediately hearing him explain how his penis is actually a clitoris and how his testicles don't function because they're actually ovaries that the doctors forced to drop into his balls, I might start paying more attention.
In simplest terms i can express, when everybody is born , their genitals still have a long way to go and the testes and ovaries haven't differentiated much. i am a true hermaphrodite. I have no idea what it would have flowered into, but they mistook my clitoris for a penis and when the testicles didn't drop because they were designed for staying where they were, they dropped them , making a mess out of all my wiring and plumbing.
> 5GQ = XT/999 fuck 5G and the ZioNazi bastards deploying a weapon of mind control they refuse to install in Occupied Palestine.
"I believe in two things: the Constitution and the Torah" BASED
> My penis is male and? to simplify the gender jargon confusion sex=male/female/intersex gender = man/woman/agender/bigender. if your sex and gender match, you're cis. if they don't, you're trans. simples.
> The term Jew is problematic - since Babylon conquered the Kingdom of Israel, the term "Jew" has always been associated with apostasy and deceptive financial practices that led to the collapse of both kingdoms and wait until you see the light show over DC and Jerusalem before the end of the year. The last clear order i got from the vessel my family rides in was "clean up your act. we're on the way".
> Government for America and Israel has always been illegitimate - Governments of , for and by the Corporate fiefdoms under the control of the Rothschild-Morgan NWO from their inception. Prove me wrong. Calling me names isn't proof.
> Nothing and everything is a concrete point (or something) The values zero and infinity can't exist. they're only points of reference.
How does one achieve this level of consciousness? Is it possible to learn this power? Of course. When i asked that question at age 19, people handed me Ken Keyes, Jr Pathways to higher consciousness. Here's a sister giving an excellent review of it.
i'm building two libraries at fb. you have to register for the sex and gender library.
Josh cannot steer the conversation back to the lesbians over 50, but he keeps trying for all of us.
I'll be streaming from an LO50 shindig Saturday night from 6 to 10.
As a true hermaphrodite who has a whole mess of sapphic friends am always amused at the hunger for lesbians that men have and some of the really stupid shit they say to them, like if you're a lesbian, why are you turned on by a woman who looks like a dude?" The reason is that they don't smell like a dude , act like a dude or worry about them knocking them up. My true social circle is Boomer hippies and nerds, the majority of them single and living with cats or small dogs. There's nothing at all like the outrageous sexual behavior these idiots are always fantasizing about. the same thing is true of the majority of transgender people. it just seems so, because of how tragicomic the visible ones shit gets and goes viral, like Jessica Yaniv and Zinnia Jones. It's changing as the stable folks hiding in the shadows reveal themselves.

According to Tom. Buskin' = Bustin' "Haven't made $20 since March doing the buskin"

Poor lil' pantsless feller..
Poor st00pid sped. I've made more with my writing and stones than i would have made busking. there's nobody on the streets.
Penis size chart at birth. What a fucking story. This dude’s fantasizes begin at birth.
You're an idiot. if what's sticking out is smaller than a certain length, the newborn is designated female and there's an actual chart, tranny fetishist.
Second this, he is insanely entertaining. Legit I could just listen to him talk for hours it's non-sto entertainment. He seems much more talkative now that he talks with everrlord. Bet he actually secretly loves us at heart :feels:
I am love. If you are respectful and loving, that's what you get back. If you are willfully stupid toward me, i'm better at it than you. Watch how much more entertaining i can be if you stop trying to draw Tom out of me. Tom is nowhere near as funny as Tommie when she really gets going . Tom is terse. Tommie is talkative.
He almost opens by saying people accuse him of sexing dogs, and his denial is that interfering with the dog's genitals is that. I couldn't get past that bit, but I'll try.
Have you ever seen dogs of the same sex humping each other or the air? dogs masturbate. some people help them do that. does that make it easier? Interfering with the dogs genitals is spaying and neutering them and i support that , but don't support shaming people who don't if they are responsible about birth control and breeding.

Please make Tommy a permanent guest on the show, it's what the Internet needs.
Josh and i are discussing regular appearances, monthly would probably be best.

I have only two things to say:-

1/ I am the Kiwi Farms Official Granny and who is this fucking imposter

I'm a notorious old queer hippie. If you want the title, keep it. I'm cool with that.

2/ make the imposter failgranny stop saying some Daisy woman is really Sneasel. It's not true and she's merely some cheap tart pretender, reeeeee
if she's not him , she is working extremely closely with him and that i can prove easily. prove to me they are two different people. the syntax and language usage match.
3/ @Daisymae, you're a cheap tart pretender, reeeeee

7/ fuck. I can't count to 2

twelvety-porcupine/ Is this what Alzheimer's feels like?

@Kiislova He went away and never came back. It's very sad.

"I don't feud with anybody, it's a vendetta"

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg how can I develop this superpower that means I can forget what I am saying and thereby do a complete 180 and contradict myself before I even get to the end of the sentence? Does your gob disagree with your brain* or summat?

*work with me here, kiwis
It helps if you read the sentence again to make sure you understood it, old thing. a vendetta is one person attacking somebody who doesn't want to be attacked and a feud is mutual combat.

"Just give me the forum - " , when you claim to be technology savvy and "been building electronics since the 70's" and yet you can't tell the difference between forum and board. Jfc
Dig, derp. I'm a hardware integrator, system installer and network administrator. I haven't kept up with anything other than what i use since you were in diapers. this is a forum. kiwi farms is a board. true or false?

Tags
None