LGBT 8/10 - Chris bought female hormone vitamins -

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
1. It's likely phytoestrogens i.e. plant-based. At levels not deadly to you, they do absolutely nothing and it's like worrying that soymilk will grow you tits.

2. Assuming they did work, CWC isn't taking an antiandrogen so his body would be spitting out more testosterone to maintain homeostasis.

3. That's $20.99 Barb's teeth ain't gonna see anytime soon.

Medley

kiwifarms.net
1. It's likely phytoestrogens i.e. plant-based. At levels not deadly to you, they do absolutely nothing and it's like worrying that soymilk will grow you tits.

2. Assuming they did work, CWC isn't taking an antiandrogen so his body would be spitting out more testosterone to maintain homeostasis.

This might be why his hairline is receding so rapidly and why he is becoming more masculine looking

Lipitor

huh?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So he basically just bought magic beans?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While Chris' thinning hairline is hastened by an unhealthy diet, it is not the main cause. Chris was going to end up with this hairline anyway and McDonalds just made it more apparent.
Once again, instead of facing problems and thinking about things, Chris jumps on the next carrot stick to happiness and acceptance. Even if Chris managed to get HRT, he should not be on it because he is too erratic. As for the herbs and health, he is already taking lipitor and eating unhealthily, adding old lady remedies that are essentially a placebo in men, could affect his liver.

Even if he was taking antiandrogens, herbs would only give him a tummy ache.

Last edited:

reeb

Accredited Optavia™ Coach
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha I wonder if he truly understands what a 'menopause' is. He must be sporadically searching for 'female pills' or something of that nature to hasten his QUOTE transition UNQUOTE. The level of ignorance is hilarious.

I love it. Not to mention that it's a homeopathic remedy (aka useless sugar pills) oh man ahahaha. Poor Chris. Obviously the autism has made him fixate on this tran-s shit but it's taken to another level by his astounding naivety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino