Votes: 51 11.6%
  • maybe Chris won't kill it....

Votes: 155 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
The SPCA for example charges you a hefty fee. This is probably designed to ensure that you won't adopt an animal casually when you can't properly pay the expenses to care for it. It also helps pay for the vaccines and spay/neuter they do before they adopt animals out plus any other medications they need to get them healthy enough. Chris just grabs animals from the woods. I don't think they ever see a vet until they get sick enough for the king baby to notice, in other words, way too late. Ferals always have fleas and worms. It takes an investment to get them healthy for a long life. But hey Chris can always just grab more from the feral colony instead of doing things right. I shudder to think what kind of bottom of the barrel food these kittens are getting. What kind of idiot feeds dogs high carb, high sodium, low protein chicken noodle soup?
To be fair, Chris at the very least takes his kidnapped feral cats to the vet for their initial check up and shots. Follow up routine care, I can't vouch for. The local shelters charge about $100 for cat adoptions, but run "clear the shelter" specials all the time which will waive adoption fees just to get cats out quickly. Typically around kitten season. In the long run, adopting a cat from the shelter is cheaper because they're already vetted, have their shots and are fixed. But that takes more effort than just snatching up an unsuspecting kitten from the wilderness of the Chandler yard.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Either Chris is schizo or just super 'tarded and deeply entrenched in his bullshit.
Spoiler: It's the latter.

Why am I convinced "washing the dogs" involved a garden hose and bottle of dish soap -- oh wait, they don't own dish soap ... okay, walmart brand shampoo.
I highly doubt they used any sort of shampoo or soap. "Washing the dogs" was probably just a matter of tying them to a tree or a fence and hitting them with a hose.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
When was this?
Many years ago, shortly after Bob passed away. There was a loose dog in the neighborhood and Barb decided they were going to keep it. So instead of checking with their neighbors to see if their dog got out they went out to buy it a collar, tags, etc. Well, sure enough the dog belonged to the people across the street from them and explained the dog was tied up outside and slipped out of its harness. Barb and Chris had the audacity to try and fight the neighbors that it was basically "finders keepers." I remember Chris trying to justify why they should have been able to keep the dog. It was along the lines of "well it wasn't on their property." He couldn't grasp that just because a pet got loose doesn't automatically mean it's up for grabs. I think the neighbor had to threaten the police before they reluctantly gave the dog back.

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
Many years ago, shortly after Bob passed away. There was a loose dog in the neighborhood and Barb decided they were going to keep it. So instead of checking with their neighbors to see if their dog got out they went out to buy it a collar, tags, etc. Well, sure enough the dog belonged to the people across the street from them and explained the dog was tied up outside and slipped out of its harness. Barb and Chris had the audacity to try and fight the neighbors that it was basically "finders keepers." I remember Chris trying to justify why they should have been able to keep the dog. It was along the lines of "well it wasn't on their property." He couldn't grasp that just because a pet got loose doesn't automatically mean it's up for grabs. I think the neighbor had to threaten the police before they reluctantly gave the dog back.
And Chris says he's a changed wo/man.
Lol.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Possie (seriously, wtf kind of a name is that?)
Idk if anyone thought of this yet but assuming Chris having just got back from the final brony con meant to name the cat "posy" a type of flower and the name of a character from g1 mlp, but of course the idiot is too stupid to bother checking the actual spelling of a word you'd find on a 1st graders spelling test.

Last edited:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I’m genuinely so anxious for the welfare of this cat. Chris isn’t intentionally abusive but he can barely take care of himself, let alone a living creature that depends on him. I’ll be praying for you, little kitten.
Chris used to be so abelist that he labeled anyone with Autism aside himself slow in the mind, yet if he was any slower himself he'd be babbling even more incoherently and barking like a seal everywhere.

Lampey

kiwifarms.net
I still can't wrap my head why this man keeps adopting cats if he can barely pay the bills of his house.
It's like buying a fucking Limousine when your house looks like a mutated shit and your kids look like if they were zombies from walking dead.

• Winner
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
I still can't wrap my head why this man keeps adopting cats if he can barely pay the bills of his house.
It's like buying a fucking Limousine when your house looks like a mutated shit and your kids look like if they were zombies from walking dead.
We are talking about a 30-something manchild with 5-10K in toys and video games. imho, to me the biggest WTF is Chris would easily make 50K+ a year in patreon/donations/sales if he had a "manager" to keep him motivated/focused consitantly creating sonichu OC. I don't like chris, I come here to watch and comment on the social experiemnt of why SSI needs to be reformed and what happens when you tell a child they can do no wrong blah blah blah muh autism... The closest thing would be a state adoptive figure or Null, I don't know why Null loves chris so much I've stopped trying to figure that out, my point being is someone like Josh told chris: "hey there christine, its 11 am don't you think we should wake up and not play the vidya? don't you think your fans are eagerly waiting on the next sonichu OC? How about we start drawing the next issue, then play little big planet?" chris would work on sonichu, every asshole like me and dillian thomas would get a laugh in, toss a dollar in the patreon bucket and chris would get payed for actual work. People would kill to have his level of fame or infamy, in this day and age it really doesn't matter as long as it means likes, subscribes, follows etc. The biggest thing that ruined chris for life was the entitlement, people simply giving him money, defending his assaults/stalking the tugboat is a one-way street you get on that shit and its like a drug problem you don't get off unless someone kicks you off.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Chris is so hard on for felines, why not go fucking adopt one from a shelter?

Oh, that's right, because that would involve shelling out money and doing something to help someone else.

Something that Chris has no concept of if it doesn't also benefit him somehow.

And our Chris-Tran wonders why he has no friends. :lol:
Chris doesn't adopt from shelters because they cost money and many shelters will come and check on home conditions before allowing an animal to be adopted. Why pay money and invite people into your disgusting house when you can just steal a kitten from its feral mother?

The answer is complex. Partly it's because Chris is mentally a child and likes cute things. Partly it's because he's lonely and longs for companionship. A big part is likely the same reason he and his mother are hoaders: they have untreated mental illness. A lot of mentally ill people will take in more animals than they can care for. They do it because there is something missing inside, a hole that they're desperately trying to fill. They bring in an animal, thinking it will help their emotional or mental state. They're happy for a while, but the problems are still there. So they bring in another animal. And another. And then another. One day, they have several animals they aren't properly caring for, they're struggling to feed all their pets, and their problems are still there. The hole never gets filled because its mental illness, and no amount of pets or children's toys or video games or Goodwill shit will fill it.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Bard dies both her and Bob will possess all the cats past and present and create a Super Barb and Super Bob.

Hell, Snorlax is already a cat (he was based off Totoro) and Super Bob could be a Lumberjack with cat like features.

• Winner
Reactions: DatBepisTho
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino