• maybe Chris won't kill it....

Votes: 155 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
When chris was talking to "Kacey's dad" aka liquid he mentioned the book of mice and men only he thought it was "too kill a mockingbird". I always liked that book, especially the ending, George shoots Lenny in the back of the head with the luger for his own good to spare him what the lynch mob is going to do to him, not to mention probably the fact Lenny can't be helped in their world. I always pictured chris as lenny in my head. I wonder if Steinbeck was making a case for eugenics or that is just my interpretation.

How has no one made this comparison yet?
View attachment 890650
Tell me bout da kitties Magi Chan

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When chris was talking to "Kacey's dad" aka liquid he mentioned the book of mice and men only he thought it was "too kill a mockingbird". I always liked that book, especially the ending, George shoots Lenny in the back of the head with the luger for his own good to spare him what the lynch mob is going to do to him, not to mention probably the fact Lenny can't be helped in their world. I always pictured chris as lenny in my head. I wonder if Steinbeck was making a case for eugenics or that is just my interpretation.
Actually it was a different troll who played Kacey's dad. Not Liquid.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
while Lenny is almost as dumb as Chris at least his handler George made him do some actual work and contribute to society by working on the farms, and presumably made him bathe regularly. Chris doesn't even have that going for him and the only thing that's kept him from being in major trouble, all those times he wouldn't stop trying to cuddle Megan and Cathrine the way he did Barb is he didn't go full Lenny mode and panic when they tried to get away from him.

troon patrol

kiwifarms.net
while Lenny is almost as dumb as Chris at least his handler George made him do some actual work and contribute to society by working on the farms, and presumably made him bathe regularly. Chris doesn't even have that going for him and the only thing that's kept him from being in major trouble, all those times he wouldn't stop trying to cuddle Megan and Cathrine the way he did Barb is he didn't go full Lenny mode and panic when they tried to get away from him.
Interesting POV but, Chris did literally want to physically harm Megan when she rejected him, It's been well documented. He went "full Lenny" tried to get her dox and projected all his hate on her, convinced himself she was troll zero "queen bee" of all other trolls and ruined his life. Although at moment papa johns at the moment is ruining chris's life and he changes arch nemisis(s) about once a year. Lenny panics and kills things, chris slowly works himself up into a conspiratorial thought process and dedicates hundreds of hours to his revenge.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Interesting POV but, Chris did literally want to physically harm Megan when she rejected him, It's been well documented. He went "full Lenny" tried to get her dox and projected all his hate on her, convinced himself she was troll zero "queen bee" of all other trolls and ruined his life. Although at moment papa johns at the moment is ruining chris's life and he changes arch nemisis(s) about once a year. Lenny panics and kills things, chris slowly works himself up into a conspiratorial thought process and dedicates hundreds of hours to his revenge.
You know I'd almost take getting choked or my neck broken by a tard that didn't know his own strength than made into a social pariah by one who posts his rage about how "mean" I was to him on the internet and my life story ends up on a wiki.

At least Being dead all my issues with him would be over and there'd be a push to bring him to Justice.

troon patrol

kiwifarms.net
Meh, maybe megan gets a prank call every once in a while, someone doing their best chris impression. "pariah" is a bit of stretch, anyone who knows enough christory to know of her knows she's more or less and introvert that chris sexually assaulted/harassed till she had enough and told him to get fucked.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Meh, maybe megan gets a prank call every once in a while, someone doing their best chris impression. "pariah" is a bit of stretch, anyone who knows enough christory to know of her knows she's more or less and introvert that chris sexually assaulted/harassed till she had enough and told him to get fucked.
Chris complains how he couldn't find a job even if he wanted too because "ignore all Google results" but what about the people he dragged through the mud with him? To quote the cwckwi

Do you think Mary Lee Walsh enjoys having her search results show her as a big titted anime witch Everytime she or her students use Google?

MLW is at least retiring and enjoying her sunset years hopefully in peace, but I really hope Megan was able to find a real job without her employer seeing shecameforcwc.jpeg and having to explain she had nothing to do with the drawing and that it was a horny moron man baby who posted it

troon patrol

kiwifarms.net
Chris complains how he couldn't find a job even if he wanted too because "ignore all Google results" but what about the people he dragged through the mud with him? To quote the cwckwi

Do you think Mary Lee Walsh enjoys having her search results show her as a big titted anime witch Everytime she or her students use Google?

MLW is at least retiring and enjoying her sunset years hopefully in peace, but I really hope Megan was able to find a real job without her employer seeing shecameforcwc.jpeg and having to explain she had nothing to do with the drawing and that it was a horny moron man baby who posted it
Chris is such a bag of human waste, he's just the personification of apathy, excuses after excuses. Not to get off topic but, there are plenty of jobs sex offenders and convicted felons can work, they are not glamours jobs but, typically they don't involve working with the public. Things like factory workers, scrap yard sorters I know a few convicted felons/drug addicts who have blue collar jobs and actually make a very decent living.

I get where you're going with MLW but, I don't think the average person wouldn't connect the dots between the fictional interpretation chris or anyone else drew. Maybe they google her name end up on the cwcki, halfway through the first paragraph they realise exactly as you said she's just a regular person who had the shit luck of meeting chris. Then they probably spend the next 4-5 hours reading christory. From what I know MLW was just fine after chris left pvcc. I would hope Anyone who reads the full story comes the conclusion she is a normal person with a normal job who had a jihad declared on her by a failure of life. I hope Megan is doing ok, I wonder if she changed her legal name at this point.

troon patrol

kiwifarms.net
Lucy survived a fucking fire and 15 years of life with the Chandlers, at this rate the cat rivals Fidel Castro as a survivor and it’s likely only old age will take her in the end.
Not to piss on anyone's cake but, I just realized there is an illegal cat farm in the chandler backyard, chris has facial blindness and barb is in Alzheimers land; What if Lucy is just another cat chris grabbed from the backyard and he doesn't know the difference. Since way back Lucy didn't really like chris, would he really know the difference between two similar cats?

eberdence:

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Chris is such a bag of human waste, he's just the personification of apathy, excuses after excuses. Not to get off topic but, there are plenty of jobs sex offenders and convicted felons can work, they are not glamours jobs but, typically they don't involve working with the public. Things like factory workers, scrap yard sorters I know a few convicted felons/drug addicts who have blue collar jobs and actually make a very decent living.

I get where you're going with MLW but, I don't think the average person wouldn't connect the dots between the fictional interpretation chris or anyone else drew. Maybe they google her name end up on the cwcki, halfway through the first paragraph they realise exactly as you said she's just a regular person who had the shit luck of meeting chris. Then they probably spend the next 4-5 hours reading christory. From what I know MLW was just fine after chris left pvcc. I would hope Anyone who reads the full story comes the conclusion she is a normal person with a normal job who had a jihad declared on her by a failure of life. I hope Megan is doing ok, I wonder if she changed her legal name at this point.
Jobs that hire felons are almost always hard physical work. Chris's hardest physical act is to lift a fork to his fat face.

Lampey

kiwifarms.net
You know what, i'm glad that Christne hasn't adopted a poor hedgehog paint it on yellow and called Sonichu, now that would be a worse fate that the poor cats have.

• Horrifying
Reactions: troon patrol

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
I think its mostly showing how this world isnt fair (since Lenny wasnt intentionally bad, he was like Frankenstein's monster with that little girl, he simply didnt know better). Lenny deserved better, George deserved better, thats how tragedies go...the world is cruel. Chris is much worse than Lenny tho, the latter was legit trying to help, Chris is okay leeching off the goverment and talking about DMs,if he were to die, it wont be as big of a tragedy.
"Look at the Sonichu, Chris..." *switch safety off* "Just keep looking at the Sonichu...." :'(

Jobs that hire felons are almost always hard physical work. Chris's hardest physical act is to lift a fork to his fat face.
Meh, still, there should be some job that doesnt require too much from Chris.....
Then AGAIN this is the same noodle brain that got FIRED from Wendy's, he didnt quit Wendy's, he was FIRED! He wasnt GOOD enough for Wendy's.
Holy fucking Hell....:O
Edit: Forgot a "d", this edit was very necessary.

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
Not to piss on anyone's cake but, I just realized there is an illegal cat farm in the chandler backyard, chris has facial blindness and barb is in Alzheimers land; What if Lucy is just another cat chris grabbed from the backyard and he doesn't know the difference. Since way back Lucy didn't really like chris, would he really know the difference between two similar cats?

eberdence:
The cat hissing at him when he finally puts it down is the best thing I've seen all week.

I honestly believe he doesn't spend much time bonding with his cats once they're no longer a cute little kitty he can exploit on the internet for money. Why would a cat hiss like that at him otherwise?

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I think its mostly showing how this world isnt fair (since Lenny wasnt intentionally bad, he was like Frankenstein's monster with that little girl, he simply didnt know better). Lenny deserved better, George deserved better, thats how tragedies go...the world is cruel. Chris is much worse than Lenny tho, the latter was legit trying to help, Chris is okay leeching off the goverment and talking about DMs,if he were to die, it wont be as big of a tragedy.
"Look at the Sonichu, Chris..." *switch safety off* "Just keep looking at the Sonichu...." :'(

Meh, still, there should be some job that doesnt require too much from Chris.....
Then AGAIN this is the same noodle brain that got FIRED from Wendy's, he didnt quit Wendy's, he was FIRED! He wasnt GOOD enough for Wendy's.
Holy fucking Hell....:O
Edit: Forgot a "d", this edit was very necessary.
Yeah like I said,Lenny was being made to work an actual job on the farms by George and was presumably reminding him to shower regularly, contributing back to society and nearly nurotypical if not for his funny speech and stunted mental capacity.

Chris won't let anyone qualified to be an in home care assistant near him and even then most of what they'd have to do, getting rid of the hoard, moving Barb into a nursing home and cleaning up Chris' act are all things he'd resist tooth and nail.

And yeah, I legit feel sorry for anyone working a dead end job in Virginia, those Dollars deducted from their paychecks to pay taxes is money that they could have used to improve their lives and instead a small but still noticable amount goes to Chris wasting it all on toys, fast food video games ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino