Votes: 155 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Where are the cats even coming from?
Unspayed and unneutered cats (that either escaped from white trash shacks or were thrown out of white trash homes when they were no longer cute/entertaining) breeding unchecked for years.

Ultra White trash like the Chandlers continue the cycle by being too lazy and/or too cheap to spay and neuter their animals.

Saul

kiwifarms.net
Unspayed and unneutered cats (that either escaped from white trash shacks or were thrown out of white trash homes when they were no longer cute/entertaining) breeding unchecked for years.

Ultra White trash like the Chandlers continue the cycle by being too lazy and/or too cheap to spay and neuter their animals.
So the cats are either strays or Chris is running a illegal cat farm

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the cats are either strays or Chris is running a illegal cat farm
Dude. Kitties don't just come from Petco. Feral cats can (and will) breed.

Since Ruckersville is kinda rural and redneck, there are a goodly number of feral/stray cats running around and, since 14 BC isn't the cleanest and most cultivated of places, the cats seem to hang out on Chris's property.

Chris has taken to "adopting" the kittens (i.e. taking them away from their mother) by claiming they wandered up to him and want to live with him.

Saul

kiwifarms.net
Press F for the cat
F

Since Ruckersville is kinda rural and redneck, there are a goodly number of feral/stray cats running around and, since 14 BC isn't the cleanest and most cultivated of places, the cats seem to hang out on Chris's property.

Chris has taken to "adopting" the kittens (i.e. taking them away from their mother) by claiming they wandered up to him and want to live with him.
So Chris is cat napper bad pun I know
But my point still stands

SpineySonichu

I knew you were trouble when you sold me mids
kiwifarms.net

Dr. Sloth

feed your neopets
kiwifarms.net

How many unweened kittens do you think he's inadvertantly killed this way?

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
If the cat dies, knowing that tweeting it will cause backlashes, he might decide not to tell everyone it's dead unless someone pointing it out.

Reactions: Gunslinger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino