• maybe Chris won't kill it....

Votes: 155 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
If the cat dies, knowing that tweeting it will cause backlashes, he might decide not to tell everyone it's dead unless someone pointing it out.
If I'm keeping score correctly 1 dead, 1 MIA presumed dead, that we know of. I agree, I'm guessing chris knows if he reported he killed another kitten I doubt he'd tweet about it, maybe he'd blame everyone who didn't give him cat money that sounds a lot like a chris thing to do. There are way more dead animals in that house we know of. I call into question whether Lucy is actually the orginal Lucy or its just a random cat chris calls lucy, meanwhile the real lucy has been dead for years and chris doesn't even know.

• Dumb
Reactions: Marvin and The Pest

Undead King

kiwifarms.net
I hate that he insists on "adopting" stray kittens, but I absolutely cannot stop looking at Chris's neck-chin in these photos. Look at that fucking thing, it's like a partially deflated balloon.
I'm betting the poor bastard will meets end either being suffocated by that massive chin during a unwarranted and drawn hug or when Chris rolls over on it while he is asleep. Either way, the rolls are gonna claim the kittens mass in the end.

mahou shoujo reject

Officer Dyketarded, At Your Service
kiwifarms.net
I find it very concerning that Chris has posted exactly one message about his new cat. Either Chris has already forgotten about it, or it's already dead and it's going to be another six months until Chris admits it.
I was feeling the same way, like wouldn't you want to show off you're new cat to the world? And chris isn't one to shy away from telling the world about every little thing that happens to him. So the lack of cat updates is concerning

El Rodrigo

...what the fuck is the poster below me doing?
kiwifarms.net
How do these cats keep wandering near his house?
Either it was drawn to the filth of that home (presumably due to vermin which can serve as a food source,) or somebody else's pet wandered into that area, and Chris decided "Yes, you're mine now."

I think it goes without saying that while he's definitely not the worst pet owner in all of existence, Chris and co being in the state that they're in have no business maintaining animals.

Ed.

kiwifarms.net
I find it very concerning that Chris has posted exactly one message about his new cat. Either Chris has already forgotten about it, or it's already dead and it's going to be another six months until Chris admits it.
What do you mean? Christine clearly brought its heart and soul with her on her spiritual pilgrimage to lala land, if you happen to see Possie's decomposing corpse do not fret! Rest assured that she's alive and well doing the cupid shuffle with all the other felines our goddess has so humbly liberated.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was feeling the same way, like wouldn't you want to show off you're new cat to the world? And chris isn't one to shy away from telling the world about every little thing that happens to him. So the lack of cat updates is concerning
Nah. Chris is autistic as fuck and, right now, he’s hyper-focusing on LARPing as Magi-Chan. With all of the batshittery that has been coming out of his “possession”, an “OMG new kitteh!” post would be out of place.

I’m sure the kittie is just making her way and doing her own thing in the nature preserve that is 14 BC. (I hope...)

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing the cat ran out of the house when the Chanlers were fuming out the stink, or just ran in general if Chris isn't posting anything about it. Let's hope that's the case, it will mean a significantly higher quality of life and survival chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino