Votes: 84 20.2%
  • 6 months>

Votes: 51 12.3%
  • maybe Chris won't kill it....

Votes: 143 34.4%

• Total voters

Fritos

kiwifarms.net
So are we just taking notes from DSP now or something? At least Chris didnt charge 2k for his reveal.

God bless this cat's soon to be radioactive remains.

Reactions: Skitty Tittles

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
So are we just taking notes from DSP now or something? At least Chris didnt charge 2k for his reveal.

God bless this cat's soon to be radioactive remains.
I think there's should be a mod for Fallout 76: The chandler manor.
  • Upside: we can tour inside the house while killing one ghoul and a lot of loot.
  • Downside: The game will crash (or lag) because of virtual hoarding inside

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For there to be a lot of feral cats who get this close to the house sugests that he tosses food out in the open in the backyard. I wonder how many raccoons he encountered untill now.
OR there might be a wealth of rodents living in the tall grass/weeds outside and the feral cats hunt them for food.

As much as I dislike this new development, that kitten was doomed from the start. Feral cats do not tend to live long or healthy lives.

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
Some wēēn is gonna convince Chris to sacrifice it to commence the Dimensional Merge.
Call me autisitic now, but if two tards could convince Chris to give up 6,000 dollars and rape sonichu in the ass to give birth to crystal, imagine what else they could do.

I'm putting all my chips on Chris sacrificing the cat.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino