• 6 months>

Votes: 51 12.3%
  • maybe Chris won't kill it....

Votes: 143 34.4%

• Total voters

Distant Stare

http://www.korea-dpr.com
kiwifarms.net
There is no way that cat is getting fixed. Chris is going to continue to drag cats into his house from strays outside, at the same time as breeding new ones inside. This is the beginning of the animal hoarding saga mark my words. If Bob was alive, or Barb was with-it, then this would not happen. As Barb continues to slowly rot from the inside out chris will get more bold and do more stupid shit.

Null was wrong about Barb faking her mental decline and thousand mile stare. Listen to the court house guy describe when Barb and Chris were talking to the judge. She had the same stare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
Fuck me. There should be a law against severely autistic people owning pets without proper supervision. This feels like yet another sacrifice to his insanity altar.
I know quite a few special needs people who take excellent care of their pets. Autistic people tend to have closer bonds with animals than other people in general. Chris’s problem is that he’s a narcissistic tard.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris's house and lawn has gotta be the white trash version of the Amazon rainforest. It's got a plethora of weird wildlife and rare insects living within the overgrown lawn. Hell, send a biologist in there and they're sure to find at least one critter that has yet to be described by science.

SpeedBaller

kiwifarms.net
There's a chance Chris could get rabies, but bartonella henselae or toxoplasma gondii are far more likely.

Given Chris's apparent neurologic symptoms (schizophrenia) bartonellosis or toxoplasmosis is very likely.
Seriously WTF are you talking about? How would Schizophrenia something Chris almost certainly does not have make it "very likely" for him to get a parasite or a infectious disease from a stray cat? Also Rabies infections in humans in the USA are almost unheard of with about 2.3 cases per year, almost all of which came from animal bites outside of the USA. Also there hasn't been a case of a cat bit causing rabies in the US since at least 2007:

While there are studies that link bartonellosis and toxoplasmosis infections potentially leading to Schizophrenia later in life, the idea that having Schizophrenia can intrinsically lead to someone "very likely" catching either infection is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how you came up with that conclusion but based on some of your posts it would appear that you yourself are the victim of some sort of moderate to severe mental impairment.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can Chris really afford another cat? Does he even get them medication for fleas (proper stuff from the vet) most kittens born outdoors have worms and will need deworming medication to ensure their future health and development. PLUS: several parasites cats can get can be passed on to people. The elderly (Barb) are especially at risk when coming into contact with the feces of a cat infected with worms.

There are a few more reasons why taking a stray kitten and not having enough money for vet care is a bad idea. Did the mother have feline leukemia? What about FIV? (unlikely, but possible) plus kittens get sick extremely easily because their immune systems haven't developed enough yet. Also, kittens need to get fixed around 6 months of age and we all know that isn't in the plan.

Getting another cat was a super duper idea and will in no way backfire. No sir.

SpeedBaller

kiwifarms.net
He has an MLP avatar and his name isn’t @Jaiman so........
I am fairly new to the Kiwi community, and I am probably in the minority when I say I have never watched any MLP, Pokemon, Sonic or really any Anime. I tried with an open mind to get into some Anime at the recommendation of my University roommate 15 years ago and I just didn't really see anything special about it. As a result there are lots of references and avatars in Christory circles that mean nothing to me.
I am assuming to are saying @Sonic Rainboom is a True and Honest MLP fan and potentially an exceptional individual?

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While there are studies that link bartonellosis and toxoplasmosis infections potentially leading to Schizophrenia later in life, the idea that having Schizophrenia can intrinsically lead to someone "very likely" catching either infection is absolutely ridiculous.
So despite your pretending to not understand, I think you can figure it out.

Chris got infected years ago, and since then it's been slowly causing a "dimensional merge" in Chris's brain.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While there are studies that link bartonellosis and toxoplasmosis infections potentially leading to Schizophrenia later in life, the idea that having Schizophrenia can intrinsically lead to someone "very likely" catching either infection is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how you came up with that conclusion but based on some of your posts it would appear that you yourself are the victim of some sort of moderate to severe mental impairment.
The whole Chris+toxo sperging that happens at least once a month is a good example of how a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Someone sees an episode of a medical drama where an extremely rare set of circumstances leads to someone getting toxoplasmosis or they read an article about pregnant women that mentions the symptoms and they suddenly think anyone with a cat and mental issues has it. Nevermind that the only adults that get symptoms of it are people that have had their immune system nuked (no, drinking fanta and not exercising doesn't do it). It's like finding hoofprints in Ruckersville and assuming that there's a wild herd of zebra around.

Everyone thinks they're Dr. House because they looked up a wikipedia page for a disease. We don't need a parasitic answer to CWC, even if it would be ironic.

niconiconecro

٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
kiwifarms.net
Tbh most of the cat owners I have met shouldn’t be cat owners imo.
I feel this way about most pet owners in general, especially reptile keepers.

As much as I dislike feral/stray cats and the damage they do to native wildlife populations, I can’t help but feel bad for any animals that Chris gets a hold of.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think he knows that he's taking the kitten away from its mother and just doesn't care or do you think he genuinely believes he's saving it?

Most likely both in all fairness.
Yeah, it's kind of like a kid. You can be a 600 lb shut in but as long as your kid is under a roof, it's yours to keep. The bar is way lower for pets, which is very sad because they can't call the authorities if they're being mistreated or exploited.
I know quite a few special needs people who take excellent care of their pets. Autistic people tend to have closer bonds with animals than other people in general. Chris’s problem is that he’s a narcissistic tard.
Yeah, but most of them don't dig up their dead pets while wearing a sports bra only to dance around with Fido or fluffy around their neck like a fur coat.

Chris's house and lawn has gotta be the white trash version of the Amazon rainforest. It's got a plethora of weird wildlife and rare insects living within the overgrown lawn. Hell, send a biologist in there and they're sure to find at least one critter that has yet to be described by science.
I call dibs on discovering the wild African taint jiggers.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw the thread title on the front page of KF while scrolling and thought it said "Christian gets a new rat"

I just casually assumed 14 Branchland Court has a rat infestation and a new one had shown up in photos
Oh god please don't tease us like that
Wait, if bob got killed by bugs maybe rats are what can kill barb...

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Tbh most of the cat owners I have met shouldn’t be cat owners imo. But who am I to judge? I spend my days shit posting on the internet while cats are out there being miserable. Guess I’m a bad person.

Nah fuck cats.
I don't know why, but it seems like a lot of cat owners will get the initial shots for their cat until the rabies shot then just never bother taking them to the vet ever again unless something is wrong. Chris does take the animals to the vet when something is wrong, eventually. The Chandlers already got pinged once for not having their dogs up to date on rabies, so I very much doubt they take the cats for their yearly checkups. He's about as neglectful as any rural cat owner is in the area so what he's doing isn't completely abnormal. The thing I worry about the most is that the house is full of trash, debris and tiny plastic bits. All perfect choking hazards for a curious kitten.

I just pray that that they allow the new kitten to be an outdoor cat as well so she has the opportunity to run and never come back. Someone might even just take her because of how pretty her coloring is.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino