• 6 months>

Votes: 51 12.3%
  • maybe Chris won't kill it....

Votes: 140 33.9%

• Total voters

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
Taking in stray cats can be extremely dangerous for the cats you already have. They could have any sort of illness from living in poor conditions, and Possie (seriously, wtf kind of a name is that?) could have any of them. Rabies is unlikely, but there's pneumonia, feline leukemia, a whole list that chris could be exposing his pets too.

Feline leukemia's no joke. My uncle had several cats and a stray kitten showed up on his door. Bleeding heart he is, took it in and many expensive vet visits later had to put them all down. But what does chris care? He can just go in the back yard and pull a new kitten away from his mother when he wants a new pet.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is going to keep adopting pets.

A year from now the associates from the local animal shelter are going to show up after several complaints from neighbors; animals go in but they never come out.
They knock on the door and hear the pattering of several animals scattering. They knock again...no answer. One of the associates is bold enough to grab the doorknob and turn it just to find it's unlocked.
They barely open it before a swarm feral cats and dogs barrel out, forcing the door wide open. For the animals it's freedom and fresh air. The associates, however, are greeted by the smell of feces, stale piss and death.
Despite all rational thought the two associates enter the house. They introduce themselves but the only response in pained caterwauling from deeper inside. Every inch of the house seems like a nightmare...a shit and piss soaked walkway etched out amid brightly colored walls poorly painted and animals carcasses ranging from freshly killed all the way down to skeletal.
The caterwauling is getting worse now. Creeping up the stairs the word "Cwcville" is scrawled out in what hopefully was brown paint on the stairwell...a dim light bleeding out from under a door at the far end of the hall. Out of their jacket one of the associates produces a firearm; they've never felt the need for it before now. The other grabs the doorknob and on the count of three they throw it open.
Inside the room reeks of filth, a myriad of colors blinding them momentarily until their eyes adjust...and standing in the middle of the room is a person, half naked, wearing what is clearly animal pelts painted blue. In one hand they're holding what appears to be a wand made out of Legos and the other is currently dipped in a can of yellow paint.
"Who're y'all people?" It asks in a voice that sounded like a man poorly imitating a woman, "You must be trolls! Get 'em Sonichu!" It was here that the Manthing wretched it's hand from the paint can, dragging out a lump and then flinging it unceremoniously onto the floor with a wet smack.
At first it was hard to discern what the mass was but as the paint thinned it was clearly a kitten that had drowned in the viscous paint. There was a moment of stunned silence before the associate was beaned with a possum.
It hit the ground and hissed; painted a vibrant green it looked like it had construction paper leaves stapled to it. "Good job, Wild!" The Manthing exclaimed, pulled an orange turtle out of a decrepit fishbowl. "Ya got this, Bionic!" The next five minutes were a frenzy of flung fur, teeth and claws all in a myriad of colors and names; some missed the associates and hit the adjacent wall and others had long since been dead, limp corpses that had either died from paint poisoning or natural causes.
When the onslaught finally came to a halt, the Manthing muttering under his breath as if speaking in tongues, the armed associated pointed his gun towards the half nude assailant. It was here that those crazed eyes finally focused, pupils dilated, drool dripping from it's bottom lip. "Oh, yer worse than trolls...yer dangy dirty Jerkops!" Without warning it let out an ear piercing shriek; any animals left in the house started in as well...barking, hissing...as something lumbered it's way from the living room and up the stairs.
The low, gutteral growl that emanated behind the two associates could not be mistaken for any small animal; both of them turning to see what clearly a mountain lion...painted neon pink and covered with glitter. "Rosechu..." the Manthing purred like a skilled pervert, "...dinnertime."

Most people avoid Branchland Court.
Animals go in.
They never come out.

catpin

bjark
kiwifarms.net
When barb dies and chris forgets all about her, the horde will consume her and then animals will eat her face off.
This actually happens alot when an animal owner dies when nobody can find their body.
Maybe not the horde part.

Time of Space

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if they left cans of cat food outside hoping to lure cats over.
That's a fucking horrifying thought.

It sometimes seems that he sees pets as little more than toys. Things that bring him joy and that he gets positive reactions for if he posts videos of them. Sometimes he even gets money from strangers if he shows off a new one, what's not to love.

So imagining him luring them in (not out of maliciousness but just because he's a tard that doesn't understand the world) is pretty horrible.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess it is that time of the year again, isn't it...
How many times has Chris had stray/feral kittens just "wonder" in to the house? I know he's going to keep doing this shit, but it doesn't make it any better when he does it. And I don't even like cats that much. I like my cats, but cats in general I could take or leave. However, I do love animals and really hate seeing them in neglectful households like the Chandlers. Either way, that poor kitten was destined for a short, miserable life as a feral, or as Chris' new attempt to fill the emptiness in his soul. Fuck, now I'm sad.

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
Man, he just keeps grabbing the slow ones and taking them away from the feral mother. If you think about its not really much different that a feral dog who would just eat them for sustenance. He puts them on twitter e-begging for cat medicine money; the ones we know of: 1 is dead one is MIA the 3rd is saved only by taking it away from him. A feral dog or predator would at least quickly kill them for its sutinance chris lets them slowly die for e-monies spent on toys and pizza. As cute as they can be complealtely disease ridden given the fact chris is on lipitor and probably gonna die before 45 at this rate, a simple lung infection could be a death sentance for him, then the cat will eat his dead corpse till someone calls for a welfare check.

He's really fulfilling that prophecy of becoming a "cat lady" already @ 37? is he?

Yolandi

Resident Pokemon Go expert
kiwifarms.net
I kinda wonder how the feral mother reacts to her kittens being taken, if at all?
One time I was petting the kittens of a feral cat and she hissed at me and if I hadn't run off at that moment I'm sure she would have attacked me. CWC's new cat is a lot bigger than those kittens though so I'm not sure if the mother was as upset.

He's really fulfilling that prophecy of becoming a "cat lady" already @ 37? is he?
I think you can tell when someone is going to turn into a crazy cat lady pretty early in their life, I don't think it's ever a surprise when someone ends up that way

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
I guess it is that time of the year again, isn't it...
How many times has Chris had stray/feral kittens just "wonder" in to the house? I know he's going to keep doing this shit, but it doesn't make it any better when he does it. And I don't even like cats that much. I like my cats, but cats in general I could take or leave. However, I do love animals and really hate seeing them in neglectful households like the Chandlers. Either way, that poor kitten was destined for a short, miserable life as a feral, or as Chris' new attempt to fill the emptiness in his soul. Fuck, now I'm sad.

"See internet, I am a Kind and Heartful Woman. I have adopted this Kitten from it's mother's liter in my yard and it just Wondered in Because SHE knows I am full of Kindness and Good Feelings"

Calooby

dindu muffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're all wrong. Christine is the greatest cat mommy in the universe, and is totally going to be able to take perfect care of this little one without any issue. They're going to have fun fun times together.

Runs away crying like a bitch

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino