8-14-19 Phil fucks with the farms - Phil fakes a snatch

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
SmartSelect_20190814-124155_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20190814-124220_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20190814-124232_Chrome.jpg
Is the picture old or has he already cluttered the walls of the new tard cave with primitive scrawl? Any bets on him living 24/7 in his larp gear.

Edit: only an hour later he posts another grainy photo to prove he is a true and honest owner of a snatch.
SmartSelect_20190814-144350_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20190814-144407_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Only took him 14 months to post proof of his surgery, yet I am still skeptical about this. It's also laughable that he thinks that we have forgotten all about it. For someone who lurks his own subforum everyday, he sure is forgetful. Then again, we're talking about a sub-80 rotten potato smooth brain with nothing to his name and cut off his pecker for an Internet slap fight and he still lost.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well then, I'm sure posting your genital regions make perfect sense to his autistic mind, since it's a "win" to him over us. Nevermind that we uh, just pointed and laughed at him the whole time. Must be quite sad existence if you have to get that level of surgery to gain one-up, that exists only in his mind, over some forum. Also I wonder if he rides his daughter bike now that he doesn't have his balls to hurt him.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, nice tuck job Phil. This doesn't prove a thing. You're really, really bad at lying. Really bad.

Edit: awful nice of one of your Ain't-ifa playmates to ask his mom if you can sleep on the floor of their storage closet. I hope you told them thank you.

Last edited:

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This literally shows nothing that a tuck job wouldn't show.
Phil is always at his most hilarious when he's trying to fool us with something pathetically half-assed like this. Just because something like this would fool Phil, he thinks it'll fool people who aren't re.tarded. All he's doing is tucking his baby junk and holding it in place with a purple dildo. He obviously doesn't understand female anatomy, since that dildo should be going up inside him, not pointing back towards his ass. What a fucking moron...

Edit: And the cherry on top of this Autistic sundae is his derpy cow eyes are on full display. You know he's trying to radiate as much anger and hate as he can in that photo where he's flipping us off, but the eyes never lie. Just that vacuous, empty look with maybe a touch of internalized bouncing and squeaking. Certainly nothing intimidating in those eyes like Phil would like us to see.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino