8-14-19 Phil fucks with the farms - Phil fakes a snatch

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
I think someone's angry that Yaniv has become the new star of KF. Yaniv didn't even have to get his junk mutilated to get our attention. Once again, Phil plays second fiddle to a more massive black hole of autism and cringe.
Phil is always second fiddle to someone. He will never be number one because someone will ALWAYS outshine him.

NotSendingTheirBest

YOU SEE TO SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, OH YEEAH...
kiwifarms.net
Congrats you trolled us hard by giving yourself a serious medical problem and became even less a human.

You totally win Phil fat alone poor and a medical freak. Surly you stopped drumfph.

Lol that was shit that makes me glad I don't eat looking at this site.
You mean you don't enjoy eating a delicious meal looking at disgusting gashes? You'll never make it as a mortician.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is such a puppet. Posting noodz to try to get one over on some shitposting forum full of randoms.

Just sit back and think about this situation for a moment. Let it sink in how utterly stupid and friendless Phil must be to once again embarrass himself online to a nebulous group of nobodies who couldn't give a fuck about him, save to laugh once in their dinner break or while taking a shit.

To Phil, we are the most important thing in his life. Everything he does is with Kiwi Farms in mind. Posing with guns to scare us, dressing in military gear to look threatening, posting pictures of his genitalia to prove that he's has srs because we said he wouldn't.

I do believe Phil had the dickflip surgery. I think it's one of the funniest and simultaneously the saddest things on the Farms - that a mentally subnormal man got so invested in our attention that he cut his own dick off for us. There was a thread somewhere on the Farms where an obviously autistic girl had been bullied online into getting the names of her bullies tattooed on her thigh - and she defended them on here. People were a bit taken aback that someone could be manipulated that easily. Yet here we are with Phil, a guy so beyond even that level of gullibility that he'd willingly have his own genitlia lopped off just to keep our attention. We didn't even have to try (and in fact, most people weren't even that interested).

It's a sad indictment of the health system that allowed this obviously mentally subnormal man to have such surgery.

On the other hand, Phil dressed up in his antifa larp with his pants down is fucking hilarious. And every time he holds his fist up and I wonder why, then realise he's giving the finger and I didn't notice, because his fists are so fat and his fingers so stubby. People were just posting how fucking boring Phil was now. Guess he got a little scared we were losing interest in him.

I wonder what your supertough "comrades" think about you posting photos of your crotch for a troll site, Phil?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would have been far more horrifying had Phil posted actual stink ditch shots, assuming he has one.

If he was hoping to troll this place, he failed. The average Rat King member pumps out horrifying nudes on the regular, he should take notes.
He can't post actual shots. The last time he did that a few weeks post surgery we laughed at his gash because it was at a 30-degree angle and had obviously dying pieces of flesh hanging off it. Since then Phil himself has said that he needs revision surgery because it's rotting inside.

I know it's unusual for Phil to be embarrassed about anything, but we managed it with his rat teeth and bulbous wattle. Now it seems we've also managed it with his festering flipped dick. Probably for the best tbh.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
He can't post actual shots. The last time he did that a few weeks post surgery we laughed at his gash because it was at a 30-degree angle and had obviously dying pieces of flesh hanging off it. Since then Phil himself has said that he needs revision surgery because it's rotting inside.

I know it's unusual for Phil to be embarrassed about anything, but we managed it with his rat teeth and bulbous wattle. Now it seems we've also managed it with his festering flipped dick. Probably for the best tbh.
How the fuck has Phil not gotten seriously ill from complications with his neo-vagina? It's one of the most high-maintenance, invasive surgeries a person can have. They're supposed to keep it meticulously clean and go back for routine checkups to make sure it's healing properly, and you just know Phil doesn't bother with any of that shit because he's too busy "fighting the fash".

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino