Article 8-15-19: Rebel Media: Yaniv assaults a reporter - With his pretty pink cane!

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Levant is fundamentally a smart guy, he's previously failed at Tard wrangling when it came to keeping his 'reporters' in line, but he knows a good story when he sees it.

Don't be surprised if the canadian MSM now decide they have to start doing some coverage.
Idk dude. I mean, maybe? The last tranny I saw on the CBC was Rhys' fucking bullshit. Now, mind you, they really tore a strip off him. In an underhanded "professional" manner where you had to look for it but they tried to be objective and showed "both sides" of the debate. They interviewed a TERF too who came off really sane tbh. For Rhys it was all "she's VERY outspoken" - cut to Rhys saying something insane in an intensely aggressive manner.

I'm hopeful but not hugely optimistic. The Rhys thing was better than I expected but this is a fucking trainwreck that only has one "side": this is insane and everything is insane and we need to fix our insane laws.

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
Levant is fundamentally a smart guy, he's previously failed at Tard wrangling when it came to keeping his 'reporters' in line, but he knows a good story when he sees it.

Don't be surprised if the canadian MSM now decide they have to start doing some coverage.
Huge doubts that the paid-off Canadian MSM will ever accurately report the Yaniv story unless (until?) Trudeau gets ousted.
I would instead expect a 'white supremacist right-wing media harrasses brave trans woman' take. It wouldn't be the most flimsy angle to spin, given that the eternally mad hoes of the Albertan NDP have repeatedly tried to go after Rebel Media for making fun of their leader.

I have a feeling that Levant knew about the infinite meme potential of this story long before the publication ban was lifted, and like the other news organizations, was merely waiting out the ban before going in for hilarious cow tipping.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk dude. I mean, maybe? The last tranny I saw on the CBC was Rhys' fucking bullshit. Now, mind you, they really tore a strip off him. In an underhanded "professional" manner where you had to look for it but they tried to be objective and showed "both sides" of the debate. They interviewed a TERF too who came off really sane tbh. For Rhys it was all "she's VERY outspoken" - cut to Rhys saying something insane in an intensely aggressive manner.

I'm hopeful but not hugely optimistic. The Rhys thing was better than I expected but this is a fucking trainwreck that only has one "side": this is insane and everything is insane and we need to fix our insane laws.
Things need to get worse before they get better. I know it sounds horrible but the best thing that could happen is for those fanatics on the Tribunal to rule in favor of Yaniv.. That will be something that even Canada couldn't ignore.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Things need to get worse before they get better. I know it sounds horrible but the best thing that could happen is for those fanatics on the Tribunal to rule in favor of Yaniv.. That will be something that even Canada couldn't ignore.
Disagree. Canada tried to force its own citizens and in fact the world to ignore this Yaniv sickery for over a year. Canada knows it has a good rep with the rest of the English-speaking world and most outlets did in fact go along with this internationally even if not required.

Look at Oger. He's a disaster that even the political bowls of San Francisco would shit out for trying to defund a rape center. His major objection ISN'T that Yaniv dragged these women into court, it's that Yaniv was a "bad example." He's said openly he has "better examples," citing a post-op in Abbortsford near Yaniv. Post-ops just reconfigured their ballskin on the outside and who knows what damage could be caused by waxing it. It's a greater liability than even regular balls.

Jeff Wolf

Amherst, MA
kiwifarms.net
Wait until next month when he goes before the TOL board to try and get naked pool parties. He keeps using Miriam as his enforcer against reporters, not sure what he'll do with lots of pissed off moms.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to feel the Rebel deserves more respect, they're out there on the ground starting shit.
This is it. I said earlier I don't care what the quality of The Rebel is if they are making the Yaniv duo uncomfortable then good for them, hope it continues because I can't see any others out there showing what their gutter level behaviour is like.

The bonus is they're capturing it all on tape for us to see.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huge doubts that the paid-off Canadian MSM will ever accurately report the Yaniv story unless (until?) Trudeau gets ousted.
I would instead expect a 'white supremacist right-wing media harrasses brave trans woman' take. It wouldn't be the most flimsy angle to spin, given that the eternally mad hoes of the Albertan NDP have repeatedly tried to go after Rebel Media for making fun of their leader.

I have a feeling that Levant knew about the infinite meme potential of this story long before the publication ban was lifted, and like the other news organizations, was merely waiting out the ban before going in for hilarious cow tipping.
I expect the Candian media will do what left leaning media have been doing for ages: ignore the story completely. If no one picks up on it, then they win, because they have successfully covered it up. If the right wing media picks up on it, they will use that as an excuse why it's a non-story, "look at all these trashy right wing outfits [points at Rebel Media's tards], this is obviously a manufactured outrage, nothing to see here, move along" and continue to publish nothing.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ezra the head of Rebel Media announced a live discussing the latest Yanivery among other topics of the day. On now discussing Yaniv.
ETA: Agrees with Superchatters/YT commenters saying Rebel has a "moral obligation" to take legal action against the Yanivs, esp over Menzies, says Rebel's filed suit against ppl who've assaulted their journos before.
If anyone wants to make a buck, they should be preregistering domains that Ezra might want to use for his Yaniv related 'legal expenses' fundraiser so they can sell them to him later. Usually he registers these well in advance, but defendtherebels.com and sueyaniv.com don't seem to be taken yet. Maybe I'm missing his secret code?

Ezra's creaming it from the money his overseas backers are sending him to control Tommy Robinson via Avi Yemeni etc at the moment, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to attempt to profit from this case.

@Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv perhaps you could see if you can get in on those lawsuit funding domain squatting bucks?
these Rebel videos, because they come across to me as Laura Bloomer-esque.
You know where she got her start, right?

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I think Yaniv believes his own lies. He has reframed his reality by redefining the words he uses.

If a vulva is simply your groin, the skin around your genitals, and detached from the association with labia, clitoris, and vagina, then sure, he has a vulva.

If a menstrual cycle is simply a case of severe abdominal cramping, then sure, he probably gets his period a lot too.
Transgenders who aren't legitimately struggling to find their identity aka transsetters and troons are at war with reality itself, they just shove fingers (or in yavin's case tampons) into their ears and try to drown out the truth

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any evidence that the Rebel guy has actually made a criminal complaint regarding the assault? I haven't seen anything claiming this, just stuff about a potential civil suit.
They are working on it, given that the Rebel went to bat for Sheila Gunn-Reid after male feminist scumbag Dion Bews and got a civil judgment against him for hitting Sheila during her coverage of a protest. Even if they can't get criminal charges out of it, they'll more than likely sue Yaniv and Mommy Dearest.

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
They are working on it, given that the Rebel went to bat for Sheila Gunn-Reid after male feminist scumbag Dion Bews and got a civil judgment against him for hitting Sheila during her coverage of a protest. Even if they can't get criminal charges out of it, they'll more than likely sue Yaniv and Mommy Dearest.
A civil suit will take a while to arrange, but what work does making the criminal complaint involve? Go the the police, tell them what happened, and give them the video. If he has any bumps and bruises, the sooner he gets them recorded by the cops, the better.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino