Article 8-15-19: Rebel Media: Yaniv assaults a reporter - With his pretty pink cane!

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought they elected him because he promised to legalize weed?
Some voted for that, some voted thinking he would carry on his father's legacy and some voted because oh my god he's so cuuuuuute with his shirt off. But most of all, everyone was done with the PC party fucking everything up but weren't quite sure they were ready for an NDP federal government. Which tbh is how almost every liberal candidate gets elected.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
I thought they elected him because he promised to legalize weed?
Reasons for the rise of Trudeau

-Promised electoral reform, the end of First Past the Post
-Promised legal weed
-The NDP lost its great leader (Jack Layton) and an exceptional individual took his place
-The Bloc Quebecois died
-Harper moved his campaign away from economics to immigration and social issues a month before the election.

The country is naturally liberal. Kinda why you only have one news organization like The Rebel.

Trudeau can't really touch this case. Its all provincial stuff and even then he can't meddle in the criminal system.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I don't remember seeing this angle posted earlier in the thread - from a reply to Yaniv's tweet about getting blocked by PFLAG:

View attachment 900115
(Link) (Archive)
He's really throwing his shoulder into that, isn't he? The front view Rebel used in its vids didn't show how hard Yaniv was trying to strike that guy - he just looks like a pissy little old lady tapping that bad man with her lightweight cane. But no.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
At this point, Rebel may actually being doing harm for the case.
The case will probably be fine. We just have another group of screaming autistic tards to laugh at.

Menzies is nearly as exceptional as The Hambeast. Considering who he's following around, maybe he should change his name to Menses.
I hate when someone I agree with albeit on probably just one issue is such a fucking laughable clown.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino