8-15-20 Call with Fred Gaynor, producer of Liberty Radio Channel - Tommie's personal life is in shambles but the show must go on!

gran_autismo

True & Honest Fan
Part One:

Part Two:

from the timestamp this was probably filmed just before tommie found out (he says in the video that he wants to be done filming by 3pm) (posted about 5:30 Arizona time)

Last edited:

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
What a sociopathic cunt. His dad just died and all he can care about is his schizo paranoid bullshit.
I stopped watching early on for exactly this reason. I'd cheerfully obliterate 100 random people of anyone's choosing to have my old man back just long enough to say goodbye... This artless shitweasel, this turd floating in the shallow end of the gene pool has the temerity to ignore his dad's death and engage in his usual batshit insane paranoia like nothing's happened instead of mourning his father like a human would? Stack up the tophats, no fucks given, fully MOTI, here.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
I stopped watching early on for exactly this reason. I'd cheerfully obliterate 100 random people of anyone's choosing to have my old man back just long enough to say goodbye... This artless shitweasel, this turd floating in the shallow end of the gene pool has the temerity to ignore his dad's death and engage in his usual batshit insane paranoia like nothing's happened instead of mourning his father like a human would? Stack up the tophats, no fucks given, fully MOTI, here.

And yet he's complaining about the internet having taken note of his dad's death, even though he's just carrying on with his usual shit.

ZombiefiedFerret

Itchy. Tasty.
Im sure your dad would be very proud of you for getting upset at some failed abortion with roaches crawling out his ass lmao

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
So, in this video, Tom admits he initiated violence with Robert.......And that Robert couldn't see him as a woman....well duh, Tom is a violent hobo who is not feminine. "The most eye contact I could get from him is when I finally drove him to a murderous rage".....smh
Can someone tell me what the round trip to Wyoming was about?

Last edited:
I have 2 things that make me get really fucking pissed,and disrepecting a dead family member is one of them,especially if they're a parent. Nothing can describe the utter fucking RAGE i feel watching this fucking rotten cum stain plaguing this earth not giving a DAMN about his dead father in his cockroach infested hellhole. Tommy,you are the fucking black mold plaguing my bathtub. You are the dogshit stuck on somebody's shoe. You are a dogfucking,child molesting,cockroach magnetizing,TRANNY. I hate you to the bottom of my core because you are the worst man alive. FUCK. YOU.
You didn't even fucking bother mourning,did you Tommy?

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
I have 2 things that make me get really fucking pissed,and disrepecting a dead family member is one of them,especially if they're a parent. Nothing can describe the utter fucking RAGE i feel watching this fucking rotten cum stain plaguing this earth not giving a DAMN about his dead father in his cockroach infested hellhole. Tommy,you are the fucking black mold plaguing my bathtub. You are the dogshit stuck on somebody's shoe. You are a dogfucking,child molesting,cockroach magnetizing,TRANNY. I hate you to the bottom of my core because you are the worst man alive. FUCK. YOU.
You didn't even fucking bother mourning,did you Tommy?

But...but...Blackh0le..... Gene was a nasty PoS who didn't accept what a beautiful strong two spirit Tommy is!! Tommy is the victim here!

LOL. Tommy can go die in ditch. Peace to the rest of the Wasserberg family.

Stilgar of Troon

True & Honest Fan
I know Tommie won't listen, but listening to any of their interviews or conversations is fucking obnoxious. Tommie, you never let other people speak! You interrupt them, you raise your voice and fucking bellow over them! Nobody can ask you a question or get a word in edgewise!
You nailed it, right out of the gate. "Tommie won't listen . . ." Thomas won't listen because all he wants is to be heard; he's only ever there to pontificate, not listen, consider and respond.

You nailed it, right out of the gate. "Tommie won't listen . . ." Thomas won't listen because all he wants is to be heard; he's only ever there to pontificate, not listen, consider and respond.

It's funny because it's such a masculine trait. I'd love to know what the deal is with all of the alliteration ("millenial mental midgets", etc). He repeats the same insults ad nauseam, too - "delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth" has been used so frequently that if it was a drinking game I'd be long dead by now. I can also picture his face while he bangs on his keyboard, since he's streamed so many hours doing just that. He admits to rape and masturbating his dog, then turns around and denies it even though it's on film (because he thought it was a good idea to stream it??).

I've lurked here for a long time and whew, I just don't know. Now I can never watch The Shining without picturing him as that tub woman, the resemblance is uncanny.

Stilgar of Troon

True & Honest Fan
It's funny because it's such a masculine trait. I'd love to know what the deal is with all of the alliteration ("millenial mental midgets", etc). He repeats the same insults ad nauseam, too - "delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth" has been used so frequently that if it was a drinking game I'd be long dead by now. I can also picture his face while he bangs on his keyboard, since he's streamed so many hours doing just that. He admits to rape and masturbating his dog, then turns around and denies it even though it's on film (because he thought it was a good idea to stream it??).

I've lurked here for a long time and whew, I just don't know. Now I can never watch The Shining without picturing him as that tub woman, the resemblance is uncanny.
That's the thing; for all his protestations to womanhood, Thomas' behaviour is so male as to almost be a caricature-level stereotype. The alliteration and limited "phrase-book" approach to insults/rebuffs (and the fascination with repetition that links them) are both documented traits, can you guess what of?? Hint: it's autism

With his propensity to deny things that he's previously admitted to, it suggests that he's either enforcing his own reality through repetition (there it is again), or he's taking weaselly shelter in using the absolute strictest definitions of words to minimise his culpability or immorality, a la Boxershorts and his "it's not pedophilia if they're 14" defense.

However you slice it, the things that Thomas says just don't stand up to even mild rigour. In having only himself to convince, he never puts the work into the fine details that sell a story.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
With his propensity to deny things that he's previously admitted to, it suggests that he's either enforcing his own reality through repetition (there it is again), or he's taking weaselly shelter in using the absolute strictest definitions of words to minimise his culpability or immorality, a la Boxershorts and his "it's not pedophilia if they're 14" defense.

It isn't even just that. It's more bizarre. He doesn't just deny what he's said in the past, like admitting molesting a child. He'll deny it, and then launch into an "explanation" where he admits molesting a child again.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
It isn't even just that. It's more bizarre. He doesn't just deny what he's said in the past, like admitting molesting a child. He'll deny it, and then launch into an "explanation" where he admits molesting a child again.
Exactly. These sick idiots make up lies about me saying I am a pedophile dog fucker! It's not true! I came home to a 15 year old girl in my bed with my girlfriend and I joined in. I used my fingers to make her pussy sing. She was a very mature 15 and almost 16 years old! It is legal to do this in 3/4ths of the world! She was living on the streets since she was 12! And then they kicked me out of the bed because I was paying too much attention to the 15 year old! And that dog was a guard dog. It enjoyed being masturbated. All my friends did it too! The dog liked it, I didn't enjoy it. I liked to do it to reward the dog!