• ”listen, null. trolling and calling someone a wrong pronoun are different things.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

8/15 Nightstar Comes Clean

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by cruderudedude, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really wish he didn't bring her back into this, the nicest thing he could of done is not contacting her anymore.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Trve_Odin

Trve_Odin Major degree in bird law,

kiwifarms.net
  2. Yeah but this is Chris, he doesn't give up that easily. Also lest we forget that Doopie isn't exactly 100% innocent in all of this, she was warned repeatedly about allowing herself to be sucked into Chris' vortex of stupidity but she ignored all advice for precious Jewbux and is now having to deal with the fallout. If she's smart, she'll ignore his apology piece altogether, block his sock account and move on.

• Agree  x 5
    • Dislike  x 4
    • Disagree  x 4
    • Dumb  x 4
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  3. @Doopie should tell him she has a restraining order pending against him and how her boyfriend has a gun. If it sounds serious to Chris he'll back off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Ass-burgers

Ass-burgers The bad cut of meat ●3●

kiwifarms.net
  4. Well chris would take that as not seeing it, I think she did the right thing telling him to fuck off, when he @ her .

• Agree Agree x 5
    Trve_Odin

kiwifarms.net
  5. Chris was Nightstar this whole time....
    [​IMG]
    My god, it all makes sense now.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #125 David_cadbury, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  6. A plot twist that even M. Night Shamalan would be ashamed of.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    Inquisitor_BadAss

Inquisitor_BadAss Your daily dose of Karen

kiwifarms.net
  7. So I'm getting the feeling Chris' understanding of the word "stalker" is about on the same level as his understanding of "naïve."

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    BadaBadaBoom

BadaBadaBoom This is The End, beautiful friend.

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm behind the times on this it seems, did she respond to the 'Apology Piece'?

LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  9. A plot twist bigger than Bruce Willis being dead the whole time.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Where are those good old fashioned values?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    Trve_Odin

kiwifarms.net
  10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once again, Chris does not understand, it's like he's still trying to plead his case and bargain with Doopie.

I don't think this is the end of this little Saga. Doopie is going to have some put some major stank on it, she should probably has to tell him how gross he is and that he makes everyone feel uncomfortable.

• Agree  x 11
    • Informative  x 7
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    #131 Mariposa Electrique, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. The fact that he thought he "got us" speaks volumes

• Agree Agree x 8
    Chanchu

Chanchu Lil Kiwi bird

kiwifarms.net
  12. This is Jake Alley levels of insanity.
    If only the dang trolls hadn't created a misunderstanding, he would be tweeting away creepily at a much younger woman who clearly wants his bent duck.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I knew that Chris was going to unmask himself and say something like "oh, look at my primo empathy skills, you ladies sure are getting your reward for makin' me work so hard". I am so glad that a St. Germain blocked him as well, even she can spot a creep when she sees one.

• Like Like x 2
    Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. He's always thought "trolling" was pretending to be someone, and then suddenly revealing you're actually someone else.

I made the comments a few times, half seriously, that Chris would utilize "the trolls" as his catch-all excuse for everything bad that happens in his life. I thought it would be more on the lines of just some bullshit thing he'd say, not that he would actually believe it.

Then again, this might be some kind of manipulation. Chris knows he'll have fools like @Michael J Hirtes harassing him all the time, and he's been really on this cyberbully/troll kick in everything he does - I'm curious if he's using it as some kind leverage in order to hide his fuckups, in some autistic way.

I've noticed he'll put little to no effort into actually avoiding a fuckup, but will come up with the most grandiose apologies, putting a lot of effort into them, like this one. Kind of like if he fucks up at home, but berates his mother with non stop "from the heart" apologies, and suddenly, she changes her mood and loves him again, or something.

Good luck with everything.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Tennis-Ball-Tony

Tennis-Ball-Tony Coolest cracker in the box

kiwifarms.net
  15. Chris just followed @Marvin on Twitter.

screenshot-twitter.com 2017-08-15 22-33-29.png

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Informative Informative x 13
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Cafe Mocha

Cafe Mocha Starbucks Special

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The Lizard Queen

The Lizard Queen Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Marvayyyyyyy!!

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.