8/15 Nightstar Comes Clean -

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
I really wish he didn't bring her back into this, the nicest thing he could of done is not contacting her anymore.
Yeah but this is Chris, he doesn't give up that easily. Also lest we forget that Doopie isn't exactly 100% innocent in all of this, she was warned repeatedly about allowing herself to be sucked into Chris' vortex of stupidity but she ignored all advice for precious Jewbux and is now having to deal with the fallout. If she's smart, she'll ignore his apology piece altogether, block his sock account and move on.

Trve_Odin

Major degree in bird law,
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but this is Chris, he doesn't give up that easily. Also lest we forget that Doopie isn't exactly 100% innocent in all of this, she was warned repeatedly about allowing herself to be sucked into Chris' vortex of stupidity but she ignored all advice for precious Jewbux and is now having to deal with the fallout. If she's smart, she'll ignore his apology piece altogether, block his sock account and move on.
Well chris would take that as not seeing it, I think she did the right thing telling him to fuck off, when he @ her .

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Once again, Chris does not understand, it's like he's still trying to plead his case and bargain with Doopie.

I don't think this is the end of this little Saga. Doopie is going to have some put some major stank on it, she should probably has to tell him how gross he is and that he makes everyone feel uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew that Chris was going to unmask himself and say something like "oh, look at my primo empathy skills, you ladies sure are getting your reward for makin' me work so hard". I am so glad that a St. Germain blocked him as well, even she can spot a creep when she sees one.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
His idea of fooling people is so childish.

People were at the very best doubtful of Nightstar being Chris, but in his mind it was a succesful master trolling.
He's always thought "trolling" was pretending to be someone, and then suddenly revealing you're actually someone else.

Its all of our faults that doopie doesn't want to talk to chris not his.
I made the comments a few times, half seriously, that Chris would utilize "the trolls" as his catch-all excuse for everything bad that happens in his life. I thought it would be more on the lines of just some bullshit thing he'd say, not that he would actually believe it.

Then again, this might be some kind of manipulation. Chris knows he'll have fools like @Michael J Hirtes harassing him all the time, and he's been really on this cyberbully/troll kick in everything he does - I'm curious if he's using it as some kind leverage in order to hide his fuckups, in some autistic way.

I've noticed he'll put little to no effort into actually avoiding a fuckup, but will come up with the most grandiose apologies, putting a lot of effort into them, like this one. Kind of like if he fucks up at home, but berates his mother with non stop "from the heart" apologies, and suddenly, she changes her mood and loves him again, or something.

I'm so annoyed. My day just got so much worse.
Good luck with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino