8/15 - Sockness enabling Chris's Magi-Chan role-playing, luring him for a visit -

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
Chris won't let it happen, he's just trying to get more money from Sockness and he likely doesn't even know how crazy he is.
from what i understand chris wanted money to go to CA while sockness went to his place in virginia for....some reason

this all could be a ploy for chris to get outta barbcare and frolic with his fellow crazy dudes in dresses on the west coast while sockness patches up holey buttocks in a decrepit ruin.

i'm 100% behind chris duping someone even more exceptional into taking care of his dying mother while he flees to the other side of the country. that shit would be poetic. i don't even think barb would notice.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Chris will want to get fucked in his "vagina."
He'll probably just play pretend and switch bodies with Barb, and in the process, he'll take his Sonichu eggs along to Barb's body to be fertilized! The jokes are going to be sweet. When Gay tards collide.

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
knowinglytrolled.png

This is interesting: Sockness is even tagging Chris in the tweets where he admits he's basically lying about believing in the merge. Chris isn't responding, but this is seriously makes me believe that Chris doesn't believe in the merge either. Paired with the recent tweets about him 'knowing he's being trolled' about past events (which is a blatant lie), do you think he's pretty much just playing along with his own BS because of, say, loneliness? Just wanting to feel some kind of connection with anyone, even if they're both lying to each others faces?

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 943427

This is interesting: Sockness is even tagging Chris in the tweets where he admits he's basically lying about believing in the merge. Chris isn't responding, but this is seriously makes me believe that Chris doesn't believe in the merge either. Paired with the recent tweets about him 'knowing he's being trolled' about past events (which is a blatant lie), do you think he's pretty much just playing along with his own BS because of, say, loneliness? Just wanting to feel some kind of connection with anyone, even if they're both lying to each others faces?
I bet it won't make any difference due to pigheaded, mongo-denial from Chris.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 943427

Sockness and Chris are two tards trying to manipulate the other so I'm not surprised.

Sockness wants to be with Chris and is using lies to do it while Chris only cares about Sockness for monetary reasons.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Oskar Dirlewanger

kiwifarms.net
Chris can't be manipulated because he is a master manipulator himself, a machiavellian genius playing 5d chess with slow-in-the-minds, as well as a master of disguise and stealth surpassing even the skills of Big Boss himself. Or so he thinks.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 943427

It’s always just been make believe. Chris probably believed the idea guys’ lies initially, but the reason he clung to the C-197 bullshit after they were exposed was because he wanted to keep feeling special. Plus roleplaying is easier than actually making his comics. Sockness has multiple social media pages where he roleplays by himself with dozens of sock puppets. They’ve never been delusional, they’re just tards playing pretend together.

Peepee

Trolling is stupid.
kiwifarms.net
It’s always just been make believe. Chris probably believed the idea guys’ lies initially, but the reason he clung to the C-197 bullshit after they were exposed was because he wanted to keep feeling special. Plus roleplaying is easier than actually making his comics. Sockness has multiple social media pages where he roleplays by himself with dozens of sock puppets. They’ve never been delusional, they’re just tards playing pretend together.
I wonder if it's somewhere between. I agree that Chris probably isn't explicitly delusional, but he's definitely naive, and he has repeatedly demonstrated an immense confirmation bias and tendency for desperate wishful thinking.

My guess is that deep down, he knows this is all make-believe nonsense, and eventually he'll pretend like he never really believed any of it ... but I think there's also a part of him that is hoping it's real, and he's hoping the day when he's forced to admit it's bullshit never actually comes.

Kinda like Pascal's wager for a manbaby autist. He might not be as confident in his beliefs as he makes himself out to be, but what does he really stand to lose by believing in this shit? His life was pretty uniformly miserable before. He probably tells himself that there's some slim chance it's real and it will all come true, and he probably realizes how much the alternative sucks, so I imagine he's in no hurry to give it up.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino