8/15 - Sockness enabling Chris's Magi-Chan role-playing, luring him for a visit -

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
Dunwich horror but Wilbur is a troon
Lovecraft's writing, while good, usually is about monsters and big bad things (which gets sort of predictable and repetitive). Bob's "story" is all about how a few bad choices can lead you to an existential nightmare and you are too old to do anything about it until the grim reaper decides to show you mercy...and the worst part? Unlike Lovecraft's works, which are all in the end fictional, Bob's story is real...it can happen...to any of us.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Can Sockness be considered Idea Guy 2.0?
The Idea Guy was malicious (trying to scam money out of Chris, which not even the worst trolls before him went that far and that is borderline criminal), he manipulated his fantasy land with some psychological "hacking". Sockness seems to actually believe Chris's delusions soo...I dont think so. He isnt the one giving the idea.

Last edited:

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
kiwifarms.net
Chris doesn't do anal. In fact every sex video we have seen of him, including All Star, shows him doing the fucking with his duck.

If Cocksockness thinks he's going to be the pitcher, he's got another thing coming.
How soon we forget the medallion.

Anyway, if he actually shows up all that is going to happen is Barb will call the police. She’s not going to let another mentally exceptional weirdo stay with them.

Saul

kiwifarms.net
How soon we forget the medallion.

Anyway, if he actually shows up all that is going to happen is Barb will call the police. She’s not going to let another mentally exceptional weirdo stay with them.
Or not she will be probably sit on her ass doing nothing in the hoard house or she is probably dead

Lovecraft's writing, while good, usually is about monsters and big bad things (which gets sort of predictable and repetitive). Bob's "story" is all about how a few bad choices can lead you to an existential nightmare and you are too old to do anything about it until the grim reaper decides to show you mercy...and the worst part? Unlike Lovecraft's works, which are all in the end fictional, Bob's story is real...it can happen...to any of us.
Well both love craft and Chris have one thing in common they are both racist

Last edited:

DCM90

I Ate Too Much Atrazine Today
kiwifarms.net
So are you saying that turns out Cthulu was an analogy for niggos? :lol:
Read his books. He points out some of his "classist " undertones in a tale about inbred "white trash" in the backwoods. Also racial topics are easily spotted. Like Innsmouth people's phenotype is a clear reference to mix racing. But I don't think he was more "racist" than the average American during his time.

My understanding is that he was frustrated about his economic situation he was not successful as it was expected from someone who was part of the American elite at the time, WASPs.

• Disagree
Reactions: FightenGnome

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Read his books. He points out some of his "classist " undertones in a tale about inbred "white trash" in the backwoods. Also racial topics are easily spotted. Like Innsmouth people's phenotype is a clear reference to mix racing. But I don't think he was more "racist" than the average American during his time.

My understanding is that he was frustrated about his economic situation he was not successful as it was expected from someone who was part of the American elite at the time, WASPs.
Im aware of this, I read his books (they are very good but Im not gonna say he is my favorite writer). I just imagined Cthulu being black and having steriotypes that Chris would surely think its okay! :lol:
"yo motherfuckers, ya cant comprehend me with ya bitch ass mortal cracker eyes? That be racist, bitch!"

Saul

kiwifarms.net
Im aware of this, I read his books (they are very good but Im not gonna say he is my favorite writer). I just imagined Cthulu being black and having steriotypes that Chris would surely think its okay! :lol:
"yo motherfuckers, ya cant comprehend me with ya bitch ass mortal cracker eyes? That be racist, bitch!"
Well there were 2 lovecraftian creatures with the n words in their names

falling off the straight path was chris' death knell
That was his death nail to his hoard coffin

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
I'm not even sure what they're supposed to do together even if they were together?

I mean if Barb doesn't shoot him, then he's probably just going to drug, probe and then erotic asphyxiate Chris out the second-story window when he's done. What else is there?

Saul

kiwifarms.net
I'm not even sure what they're supposed to do together even if they were together?

I mean if Barb doesn't shoot him, then he's probably just going to drug, probe and then erotic asphyxiate Chris out the second-story window when he's done. What else is there?
Maybe take him to some place in va and probably kill him there oh god

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mr. 0 and Damn Near

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nBk8DAAAQBAJ&pg=PA37&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=2#v=onepage&q&f=false

He's got an omnibus for his occult beliefs. I think he's gonna do something like this with Chris.

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
Lovecraft's writing, while good, usually is about monsters and big bad things (which gets sort of predictable and repetitive). Bob's "story" is all about how a few bad choices can lead you to an existential nightmare.
That’s like one of Lovecraft’s biggest themes though. Bob is the hapless protagonist whose curiosity leads him to his inevitable doom, Barb is the tome of forbidden knowledge that he never should’ve touched, and Chris is the unfathomable otherworldly horror the protagonist encounters, precipitating the terrible revelation of his insignificance in the universe and leaving him a broken husk of a man.

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
Imagine if these two tards have a slap fight and the po-lees get called (again). Primo kahntent. Could be a great PPV event, forget bumfights - "When two delusional tards collide" is where it's at.

• Agree
Reactions: Suddenly Stupid

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
That’s like one of Lovecraft’s biggest themes though. Bob is the hapless protagonist whose curiosity leads him to his inevitable doom, Barb is the tome of forbidden knowledge that he never should’ve touched, and Chris is the unfathomable otherworldly horror the protagonist encounters, precipitating the terrible revelation of his insignificance in the universe and leaving him a broken husk of a man.
But like I said, there is always some "otherworld entity", with Bob, none of that was truly necessary, all that it required was him making a few mistakes here and there with frightening long term consequences. Besides the whole "monster that makes you see how tiny you are" trope has been done to done to death even before Lovecraft (where you think he got his inspirations from?), he just made it more "mainstream". There was no monster necessary to fuck his life up (Barb comes close tho), simply just...life itself.

Reactions: PL 001

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
That's like a scene from a great Tennessee Williams play.
If Barb takes out Sockness with a long hidden bob weapon we could see a fantastic true crime white trash horror trial. Trailer trash alzheimers mom kills to protect the innocence of her delicate trans daughter....could be a decent grift for the wily old bag...

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
Besides the whole "monster that makes you see how tiny you are" trope has been done to done to death even before Lovecraft (where you think he got his inspirations from?), he just made it more "mainstream".
That’s incorrect, but I guess this isn’t the place to have that debate. Anyway, I think you’re taking the joke a bit too literally.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino