8/15 - Sockness enabling Chris's Magi-Chan role-playing, luring him for a visit -

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I'm going to get a lot of shit for this but I don't care. I am going to defend. I've known about Jacob for a while now and you guys are all super fucktarded in your heads for thinking that he would rape or kill Christine. For one, Jacob loves Christine, so he wouldn't do either of those things. Why do you people keep talking about Jacob raping and murdering Christine? You people are no better. You people WANT Jacob to rape and murder Christine, that's why you keep talking about it. You're talking about it because you're a bunch of Christine rape wanters. I've also seen you fucks talking shit about the occult. I think you're all a bunch of pussy Christians and Aetheists. Have you actually LOOKED INTO the occult? Have you actually studied it? And have you learned about the rich history of Kidasuna? I bet you haven't. No, I KNOW you haven't. You fucks are just weak minded and assume that Kidasuna is all stupid and bullshit because Jacob is advocating it. Well, I'm telling you, you need to actually listen to Jacob's preachings. To the people saying that someone needs to intervene and stop Jacob: Please don't. The meet up will continue to progress weather you like it or not. Jacob is more powerful than you believe. Jacob is going to feast on your energy like some Gogurt pouch assfuck. The fact that nothing bad has happened yet is proof alone that Jacob is not the villain. Imagine it, being such a powerful being in communication with a dictorial cross-galactic empire. Jacob could destroy you all. But he hasn't and he won't, because he is merciful. Jacob is good intentioned. Kidasuna is the light. You guys seriously need to read some of Jacob's books. You will never be enlightened without reading the books of Kidasuna and the books of the Rokat Empire. The Kidasuna's culture and literature is rich, well documented and beautiful. I know this post is going to get negative ratings but I don't care. Someone needs to tell the truth.
Don't be a faggot. This just makes you look completely exceptional.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I'm going to get a lot of shit for this but I don't care. I am going to defend. I've known about Jacob for a while now and you guys are all super fucktarded in your heads for thinking that he would rape or kill Christine. For one, Jacob loves Christine, so he wouldn't do either of those things. Why do you people keep talking about Jacob raping and murdering Christine? You people are no better. You people WANT Jacob to rape and murder Christine, that's why you keep talking about it. You're talking about it because you're a bunch of Christine rape wanters. I've also seen you fucks talking shit about the occult. I think you're all a bunch of pussy Christians and Aetheists. Have you actually LOOKED INTO the occult? Have you actually studied it? And have you learned about the rich history of Kidasuna? I bet you haven't. No, I KNOW you haven't. You fucks are just weak minded and assume that Kidasuna is all stupid and bullshit because Jacob is advocating it. Well, I'm telling you, you need to actually listen to Jacob's preachings. To the people saying that someone needs to intervene and stop Jacob: Please don't. The meet up will continue to progress weather you like it or not. Jacob is more powerful than you believe. Jacob is going to feast on your energy like some Gogurt pouch assfuck. The fact that nothing bad has happened yet is proof alone that Jacob is not the villain. Imagine it, being such a powerful being in communication with a dictorial cross-galactic empire. Jacob could destroy you all. But he hasn't and he won't, because he is merciful. Jacob is good intentioned. Kidasuna is the light. You guys seriously need to read some of Jacob's books. You will never be enlightened without reading the books of Kidasuna and the books of the Rokat Empire. The Kidasuna's culture and literature is rich, well documented and beautiful. I know this post is going to get negative ratings but I don't care. Someone needs to tell the truth.
Nice sock, Jacob.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Neck yourself, Jacob. Even if you're not one of his socks, fucking neck yourself.

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
I actually did read some of your books and lore (there’s a lot of lengthy previews on google books so shoutout to them) and it’s all new age babble. So yes, Jacob, I have been reading about all your stuff, and it’s all bullshit. Kidasuna, the Rokat and all that do not exist outside of your own (quite large) head. Your occult beliefs are made up and fraudulent. I encourage you to prove me wrong by sending demons against me or any other curse you deem necessary, but somehow I highly doubt that anything will happen.

Also unblock me on twitter it’s annoying having to use another account to get around it. <3

EDIT 2: Sorry for all the edits but just an FYI don’t actually buy Jacob’s books they cost an arm and a leg.

Last edited:

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

No Probalo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I had a nickle for every sock you had, every orphanage in america will never have their feet cold.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Once again, someone comes here and brings the truth and you all bitch about. You refuse to change your view. instead you pretend to worship your false Gods. Christine is constantly surrounded believers who trust and love her fully and unconditionally. Christine is the greatest power. You all could have followed the teachings of the cult. Kiwi Farms fucked up by rejecting Jacob's influence. Kiwi Farms is in an endangered state due to your ignorance. No Kiwi Farms user will survive the merge. Jacob has immunity from this as he will transfer his mental data using C-197 technology. Jacob is still moldable for a daddy. You could take him in, nurture him, raise him. In the upcoming weeks there will be something so great, so incredible, it will blow every other saga away.
Transfer his mental data huh? A Kaypro has too much hard drive space to contain that data. A VIC20 is too big to house his mental energy. Keep dreaming big, champ. We believe in you!

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Once again, someone comes here and brings the truth and you all bitch about. You refuse to change your view. instead you pretend to worship your false Gods. Christine is constantly surrounded believers who trust and love her fully and unconditionally. Christine is the greatest power. You all could have followed the teachings of the cult. Kiwi Farms fucked up by rejecting Jacob's influence. Kiwi Farms is in an endangered state due to your ignorance. No Kiwi Farms user will survive the merge. Jacob has immunity from this as he will transfer his mental data using C-197 technology. Jacob is still moldable for a daddy. You could take him in, nurture him, raise him. In the upcoming weeks there will be something so great, so incredible, it will blow every other saga away.
Listen, Sock, you're not fooling anyone with your sock. Every post you make is more re-tarded than the last.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welp, you convinced me, dude! I mean, I wanna make sure I survive the merge.

All hail Sockness-chu!

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
Did you ever get the stink out of the ceremonial Care Bear outfit, Great One?

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Jacob has immunity from this as he will transfer his mental data using C-197 technology.
Let me get this straight, Jacob...you've got immense magical powers, Christine has even greater magical powers, but you're forced to rely on fictitious hedgehog technology to get things done?

Okaaaaaaaay....

Seriously. Just quit yer sperging and go back to throwing money that you can't afford at another sperg who already has enough free money thrown at him by the government of 1218 each month to make a comfortable living. That or go to his house and bum-rape him. You know you want to.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is right about one thing, expecting two life long fuck ups like these two legally deemed adult-children to get their shit together long enough to travel cross country is silly thing to worry about. Nobody's is doing shit. Chris is already loosing interest in this play date faster than Sockness is loosing teeth.

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
Hi again, it's me!
Firstly, I worship our lord and savior Xenu, and the true prophet is L. Ron Hoyabembe. Second, Chris is surrounded by sycophants, not true believers (excepting possibly yourself). Third, frankly if me living means accepting the beliefs of a nutjob autist then frankly living ain't for me. Finally, bit of a minor powerlevel but I bat for both teams and Jacob, you are the most thoroughly unfuckable person I have ever seen (excepting maybe Chris), and I don't think this forum that you LITERALLY JUST SAID THAT YOU WOULD ANNIHILATE EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF is the best place to look for a sugar daddy. Again, the offer is on the table to destroy me or whatever and show of your vast power as Grand Wizard of the Kool Kidasuna Krew.

P. S. Please don't show your dick on twitter again, I read it in public.

I'm looking forward to my complete destruction, Jacob. <3

Roger Whore

Tell those colored boys we don’t need magazines.
kiwifarms.net
Ok Jacob. We “believe” you.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino