8/15 - Sockness enabling Chris's Magi-Chan role-playing, luring him for a visit -

Fritos

kiwifarms.net
Ok, I'm going to get a lot of shit for this but I don't care. I am going to defend. I've known about Jacob for a while now and you guys are all super fucktarded in your heads for thinking that he would rape or kill Christine. For one, Jacob loves Christine, so he wouldn't do either of those things. Why do you people keep talking about Jacob raping and murdering Christine? You people are no better. You people WANT Jacob to rape and murder Christine, that's why you keep talking about it. You're talking about it because you're a bunch of Christine rape wanters. I've also seen you fucks talking shit about the occult. I think you're all a bunch of pussy Christians and Aetheists. Have you actually LOOKED INTO the occult? Have you actually studied it? And have you learned about the rich history of Kidasuna? I bet you haven't. No, I KNOW you haven't. You fucks are just weak minded and assume that Kidasuna is all stupid and bullshit because Jacob is advocating it. Well, I'm telling you, you need to actually listen to Jacob's preachings. To the people saying that someone needs to intervene and stop Jacob: Please don't. The meet up will continue to progress weather you like it or not. Jacob is more powerful than you believe. Jacob is going to feast on your energy like some Gogurt pouch assfuck. The fact that nothing bad has happened yet is proof alone that Jacob is not the villain. Imagine it, being such a powerful being in communication with a dictorial cross-galactic empire. Jacob could destroy you all. But he hasn't and he won't, because he is merciful. Jacob is good intentioned. Kidasuna is the light. You guys seriously need to read some of Jacob's books. You will never be enlightened without reading the books of Kidasuna and the books of the Rokat Empire. The Kidasuna's culture and literature is rich, well documented and beautiful. I know this post is going to get negative ratings but I don't care. Someone needs to tell the truth.
ok jacob

Uncouth Twat

SOFA KING RONGGGGGGGGGG!
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I'm going to get a lot of shit for this but I don't care. I am going to defend. I've known about Jacob for a while now and you guys are all super fucktarded in your heads for thinking that he would rape or kill Christine. For one, Jacob loves Christine, so he wouldn't do either of those things. Why do you people keep talking about Jacob raping and murdering Christine? You people are no better. You people WANT Jacob to rape and murder Christine, that's why you keep talking about it. You're talking about it because you're a bunch of Christine rape wanters. I've also seen you fucks talking shit about the occult. I think you're all a bunch of pussy Christians and Aetheists. Have you actually LOOKED INTO the occult? Have you actually studied it? And have you learned about the rich history of Kidasuna? I bet you haven't. No, I KNOW you haven't. You fucks are just weak minded and assume that Kidasuna is all stupid and bullshit because Jacob is advocating it. Well, I'm telling you, you need to actually listen to Jacob's preachings. To the people saying that someone needs to intervene and stop Jacob: Please don't. The meet up will continue to progress weather you like it or not. Jacob is more powerful than you believe. Jacob is going to feast on your energy like some Gogurt pouch assfuck. The fact that nothing bad has happened yet is proof alone that Jacob is not the villain. Imagine it, being such a powerful being in communication with a dictorial cross-galactic empire. Jacob could destroy you all. But he hasn't and he won't, because he is merciful. Jacob is good intentioned. Kidasuna is the light. You guys seriously need to read some of Jacob's books. You will never be enlightened without reading the books of Kidasuna and the books of the Rokat Empire. The Kidasuna's culture and literature is rich, well documented and beautiful. I know this post is going to get negative ratings but I don't care. Someone needs to tell the truth.
Lol calm down.

Real G

Say hello to the bad guy.
kiwifarms.net
Once again, someone comes here and brings the truth and you all bitch about. You refuse to change your view. instead you pretend to worship your false Gods. Christine is constantly surrounded believers who trust and love her fully and unconditionally. Christine is the greatest power. You all could have followed the teachings of the cult. Kiwi Farms fucked up by rejecting Jacob's influence. Kiwi Farms is in an endangered state due to your ignorance. No Kiwi Farms user will survive the merge. Jacob has immunity from this as he will transfer his mental data using C-197 technology. Jacob is still moldable for a daddy. You could take him in, nurture him, raise him. In the upcoming weeks there will be something so great, so incredible, it will blow every other saga away.
Do me a favor fam. When you do meet up with Chris, please fuck in front of Bob's grave. I want to see if corpses do roll or not.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Jacob, what are you doing? Get help!

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
The fact that nothing bad has happened yet is proof alone that Jacob is not the villain. Imagine it, being such a powerful being in communication with a dictorial cross-galactic empire. Jacob could destroy you all. But he hasn't and he won't, because he is merciful. Jacob is good intentioned. Kidasuna is the light.
A match made in C-197 I guess.

Stranger Neighbors

Absolute Autism corrupts Absolutely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are doing some wide spread assumptions that "we" have not studied the occult and are ignorant as a whole of its study or practice, you are referencing "Kidasuna" and I won't claim to be an adept of something someone has "channeled" but to put it simply with all "channeled" knowledge it should give insight and forward progress to something not yet completely known. Typically prophecy or showing us ways of advancement to work already started but yet to be complete. So far I see alot of talk about a foreign planet with "advanced technology" and yadda yadda, extremely typical of "channeled" knowledge that could also be written in one afternoon by a fat dungeons and dragons fan in his mommy's basement so the next inquiry is what has this tree of "kidsasuna" produced on its own , show me proof of it's fruits, if you are prescribing that its results cannot be demonstrated outright and is a matter of faith and belief alone than why try to diss Christian's ? Aren't you prescribing to something that amounts to the same thing with FAR LESS evidence of fruits, at least Christianity has done measurable good in the world yes?

Show me these fruits of Kidasuna and how it isn't just a 30 minute process of world building and creative writing.

What is mighty Jacobs Attainments what has he actually achieved, has he been able to demonstrate and hold up under scrutiny or is he like so many snake oil salesmen who are "mediums"

I await with bated breath for the coming of my Messiah

Faggot

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
So I Googled Kidasuna (this is the first I've heard of it), and the first link I got was a horribly written UFO wiki article. I knew you were completely full of it, but if you want empirical proof, read the comments on that article. The fucking Urantia Book is more believable than your shit.
Edited for spelling.

Last edited:

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
So I Googled Kidasuna (this is the first I've heard of it), and the first link I got was a horribly written UFO wiki article. I knew you were completely full of it, but if you want empirical proof, read the comments on that article. The fucking Urantia Book is more believable than your shit.
Edited for spelling.
Whoa, man, they're gonna come invade the MOLKY WAY. Good thing they can't spell and are off to the wrong galaxy.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I read some of the "Kidasuna" article on that UFO fandom wiki. The idea of "Kidasuna" invading Earth sounds ridiculous. Andromeda is bigger than the Milky Way, and the Milky Way alone has 100 billion stars. And yet they choose to invade just one of the many, many worlds in a different galaxy? It's like aliens "invading Earth" by occupying a single place in California.

A good old fashioned Martian invasion would be more realistic.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
The creepiest part to me is Chris uses it to praise himself. Like if you're going to have a sock account maybe don't have it lavish you in praise and adoration. I guess this is just how Chris wants to be treated? I suppose that's how his young life started and he just expected it to go on forever.
Not wants to be treated.
Expects it, deserves it as a basic right. (in Christian's autistic eyes)

You think its perfectly reasonable for @RustyNail(her) to be able to use kiwifarms.
Its not a desire for you, it's expected.

Likewise Christine thinks it is reasonable that everyone see her greatness as a goddess. Its not a desire for him, its expected.

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
Well of course Jacob took down his love letter to us before I could reply. But Jacob,if you are reading this (I fucking sure you are), know this: typing is cheap at the end of the day and threatening us with "curses" isnt going to work. :reality:
Go ahead and meet Chris, im sure it will give us shit to talk and laugh about your expense for months to come.
Bring a camera and make sure to kiss Chris at the end. If you are going to go 110% reeeeetarded, might as well give us a shit show we will never ever forget...:hillary:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Again, you people have too much time on your hands imagining this revolting shit. Sockness has probably stored up enough ego-stroking from you all calling his flabby ass a potential killer that he's probably gone up 2 levels in his imaginary sorcerer's head-game.

Feeding of delusions with each other for several days is the most likely outcome, with some horrible amateur first time gay sex between fat autists being a likely secondary outcome.

Anyone seeing violent assrape, animal sacrifice, murder of Barb and/or making a Chris skin-suit? You all are autistic as fuck, or high, or both.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino