8/16 Even after nearly a year, Chris is still triggered that the big bronies still have him blocked -

Screenshot_2019-08-16-22-05-34-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-16-22-05-43-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-16-22-06-01-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-16-22-06-18-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-16-22-06-28-1.png

Basically back in late 2018 or early 2019, The big Brony YouTubers blocked Chris, as a result, Chris made a Twitter rant, then made two videos which are deleted but uploaded on other channels freaking out at them to unblock.

So now, he regressed and now he is saying "Please PLEASE unblock me!"

Here's my 2 cents on this...Chris, why would you worry about this blocking thing...again? You already were blocked by them in the past, you freaking out won't help it. And I like how in each thing he posts where he apologizes, he has to to "relate" to them in some way.

All I gotta say Chris, don't worry about these Brony people, besides it'll be so many years until gen 5 of MLP comes so you should let go.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or when you read Chris' Twitter rants, do you also hear a squeaky hammer your head every six or seven words?

Anyway, this is Chris being adamant how he is a good boy and people just don't understand, all the while talking is a bizarre halfway threatening manner in a confused attempt to sound sincere. Rinse and repeat.

Also OP - Chris isn't going to read your post, you don't need to direct it to him.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh! That's why cartoon obsessed manchildren from YouTube blocked Chris? Because they thought he might be violent due to the combat training he underwent in Toon Town? So it wasn't because Chris is obnoxious, selfish, egotistical, awkward, creepy, and because a miasma of drama follows him like a cloud of stink? Huh...I guess you learn something everyday.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Was "Chris, they don't want you because you're a disgusting human being" come in Chris's mind? Or is it "Chris, we don't want you because of the haterade trolls around you, not you though"?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino