8/16 Even after nearly a year, Chris is still triggered that the big bronies still have him blocked -

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Chris has always been bothered when he's restricted in any shape or form from interacting with who he wants where he wants. I imagine it probably stems from school, because even if someone is annoying the shit out of you, teachers will tell you to just be nice to them. In school you can never really escape anyone you don't want to associate with. So Chris was able to force his presence onto anyone back then and I'm sure the teachers guilted all the other kids to be nice to the little rere. It's just a mentality he has since carried with him. It's also why he gets frustrated when his empty apologies aren't accepted. Kids get forced to apologize and kids are taught you have to accept them, except as we get older we learn boundaries and learn that it's okay to not forgive people.

It probably doesn't help especially now with the merge shit and he already has everyone's fanfics written out for them but they don't stick to the script.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Chris is selfish. That is his nature. He hates the idea that he can be limited in any way. Especially when he thinks it is something he should be partaking in. These pony fagets are not just people he shares common interests with. They are all artists and creative types like him. He thinks they all have psychic links to the pony world and spend their days lost in dreamland saving pony world from the evil dangers of whatever he is upset with that day.

He also is unwilling to admit his faults. Everything is someone else's fault. If he was blocked, it is because trolls... etc or the people themselves misunderstood his intentions. It is not what he did. If they would just look in their hearts, they would realize that they were wrong. I am sure the pony show had an episode about this.

Fritos

kiwifarms.net
Chris has always been bothered when he's restricted in any shape or form from interacting with who he wants where he wants. I imagine it probably stems from school, because even if someone is annoying the shit out of you, teachers will tell you to just be nice to them. In school you can never really escape anyone you don't want to associate with. So Chris was able to force his presence onto anyone back then and I'm sure the teachers guilted all the other kids to be nice to the little rere. It's just a mentality he has since carried with him. It's also why he gets frustrated when his empty apologies aren't accepted. Kids get forced to apologize and kids are taught you have to accept them, except as we get older we learn boundaries and learn that it's okay to not forgive people.

It probably doesn't help especially now with the merge shit and he already has everyone's fanfics written out for them but they don't stick to the script.
One of the earliest of Chris' hypocrisies was when he was on "the short bus" and someone "slow in the mind" was sitting near to him. He was very pissed off when he needed to ride another bus after that incident, if i recall correctly.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris has always been bothered when he's restricted in any shape or form from interacting with who he wants where he wants.
While I don’t think you’re wrong, I think the answer is even simpler than that. Chris is a spoiled child who doesn’t like hearing the word “No”.

On top of that, being autistic, he cannot comprehend why other peoples’ wants/desires/preferences should impact on or trump his.

It's also why he gets frustrated when his empty apologies aren't accepted.
Agreed. He learned in grade school that the magic words “I’m sorry” were a free pass to forgiveness and cannot understand why it doesn’t work that way as an adult.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
It’s hard to read but from what I can tell

TLDR; please please unblock me, if you thought I was a crazy murder I’m not, I promise.

As stupid as that is, yet again he forgets blocked people can’t see his posts.
This is Chris we’re talking about.

If he made a YouTube video about something, in his mind the entire world knows about it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino