8/16 Even after nearly a year, Chris is still triggered that the big bronies still have him blocked -

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
The show is over either way. Whats the point?
The people who make fan content might ramp up on production of material in order to fill the void, (fics fanimations, ECT) not sure if the analysts will do videos on other fan projects thought. Not to mention Hasbro seems to be keeping the franchise going if not the g4 show with the comics, and shorts on YouTube and even streaming. All this in just the year or so until the next mlp movie and then presumably g5. So really it's never really ogre we're stuck with this franchise forever either way.

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
The people who make fan content might ramp up on production of material in order to fill the void, (fics fanimations, ECT) not sure if the analysts will do videos on other fan projects thought. Not to mention Hasbro seems to be keeping the franchise going if not the g4 show with the comics, and shorts on YouTube and even streaming. All this in just the year or so until the next mlp movie and then presumably g5. So really it's never really ogre we're stuck with this franchise forever either way.
Meh but the show clearly was way past its prime and now that it will stop running altogether, the brony fanbase will go even further into obscurity, probably "fuse" with the furries as a sub-category (not that it wasnt already somewhat but now they dont have the show to "fuel" themselves).
Um actually there will be 5 more seasons because CWC said so as the Princesses of Ponyland had told him about it.
Oooohhh! Of course, of course! Im sorry, I forgot that the CPU tranny medallion ass shoving schizo cat killing goddess said so. They still gotta like, become princesses? I dont know, its hard to get into Chris's insanity even if you try.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Meh but the show clearly was way past its prime and now that it will stop running altogether, the brony fanbase will go even further into obscurity, probably "fuse" with the furries as a sub-category (not that it wasnt already somewhat but now they dont have the show to "fuel" themselves).

Oooohhh! Of course, of course! Im sorry, I forgot that the CPU tranny medallion ass shoving schizo cat killing goddess said so. They still gotta like, become princesses? I dont know, its hard to get into Chris's insanity even if you try.
Well it’s simple. Just take CWC at face value because he has a galaxy brain IQ from learning of the incoming dimensional merge which will obviously happen.

Can’t Wait for Chris to encourage a Jonestown scenario with the handful of people who believe in his merge shit

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
Did you forget the 5 year Jihad Chris had against Snyder and Walsh? :) I certainly didn't.

Within the next 6 months I predict, he'll be blaming all the horsefuckers who blocked him for the cancellation of MLP. Probably a lout of shouting into the cam "WHY!? WHY, did you force MLP to be canceled, don't you think magichan has enough work already?" followed by a lot of cursing and whining. I'm kinda wondering if a weanis hasn't tried to convince him the bronies conspired to cancel the show just to spite chris. That might be the next chris saga, a jihad against the horsefuckers for cancelling MLP and ruining his life and murdering his soul and bending his cock crooked.
:thinking:

The show is over either way. Whats the point?

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Um actually there will be 5 more seasons because CWC said so as the Princesses of Ponyland had told him about it.
At this point, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Chris just made up a bunch of MLP bullshit in his head and then tried to claim that it was canon. "An' ... an' ... an' den all da ponies got togedder and named Night Star da Queen of Equestria. An' den Night Star named da Megan pony as her consort. An' den..."

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
Who knew that our special little man getting blocked by slightly (just slightly) less special people would get under his skin? Let's face it, Chris knowing he's absolutely powerless but still knowing those people are out there is by far one of his biggest triggers. It's what separates Bluespike, whom he thought died, from Michael Schneider, who he knew was there all along, just he was powerless to change. Or even further, kacey, who dropped off the map after she used him like a deformed and broken condom, and MLW, who was just around, reminding him, though not intentionally doing anything at all, of how badly he fucked up.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino