8-17-2020 Tucson Police File Psychiatric Petition; Tom "Kidnapped" by Jackbooted thugs - C O M M I T T E D

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
1597696690589.png

HE IS STREAMING WITH THE COPS RIGHT NOW

STREAM OVER

Last edited:

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
I can't believe those damn dirty cops can abduct and involuntarily commit a beautiful woman from their home just because they call 911 twelve times a week complaining about internet trolls.

Tom's not crazy! You're crazy! The whole damn system is crazy!

Look on the bright side, Tom. The psych ward is a great place to meet up with local singles who share the same frame of mind. You just might find that special someone!

Crisseh

American Hero and/or Film Star
True & Honest Fan
Good.

See Tom, everyone thinks you're a crazy lunatic. Guess calling them up all the time with your crazy rants, made them tired of your shit.

You should explain your habits of finger blasting dogs, and pedophilia Tom. I'm sure they'd love to hear all about it.

Last edited:

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
I can't believe those damn dirty cops can abduct and involuntarily commit a beautiful woman from their home just because they call 911 twelve times a week complaining about internet trolls.

Look on the bright side, Tom. The psych ward is a great place to meet up with local singles who share the same frame of mind. You just might find that special someone!
I wonder if Tommy is gonna out crazy the crazies, or will he finally meet his match?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan

Tom very much seems like a well written character from Mad TV-RIP

Just A Butt

Thanks for the sour persimmons, cousin.
True & Honest Fan
I would love to be a fly on the wall while he sperges about a yawning sneasal and a farm full of kiwis to a psych, I hope they have delicious trash to eat at the ward.
I can’t even visualize trying to explain Tom’s life without cracking a huge, goofy grin. I can only imagine trying to explain it out loud. Feels for the poor bastards that have to hear all this and try to act serious.