8-17-2020 Tucson Police File Psychiatric Petition; Tom "Kidnapped" by Jackbooted thugs - C O M M I T T E D

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
stay stupid speds. there are limits to the protections afforded by the first amendment and fair use practices being violated by Lolcow, LLC and members of this site.
Sadly, sir, there is zero laws against anyone gossiping about your total lack of living in the real world. ZERO. So, I can absolutely say that you are a shit stain in the boxers of all of America and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Sadly, sir, there is zero laws against anyone gossiping about your total lack of living in the real world. ZERO. So, I can absolutely say that you are a shit stain in the boxers of all of America and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
I agree, it's not gossip when you admit to being a predatory waste of space living at the mercy of others.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Welp, the recently committed white man has spoken. Guess we gotta pack it in, fellas.
I was not "committed" . The petition was dismissed. Most of you are just infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth talking baseless shit about people as a self esteem booster for your worthless angry autistic adult asses you have your heads stuffed up in. You'll find some other place to talk shit when this site goes dark and the criminals go to prison.

stay stupid speds. there are limits to the protections afforded by the first amendment and fair use practices being violated by Lolcow, LLC and members of this site.
Your grasp of the law is astounding. The First Amendment and "fair use practices" have nothing to do with what people on a website say about you. It's a shame Phil Hartman is dead because he would be the perfect person to portray you on SNL as Pedo Dogfucking Lawyer.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Yes you were they just could not get the judge to hold you. I am sure he was more concerned for the other mentally ill than you seeing as you smell and have that look that screams COVID 19 VECTOR.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
. . . You'll find some other place to talk shit when this site goes dark and the criminals go to prison.
And then everyone on the bus will stand up and clap as you're borne away on a flying unicorn? Get fucked, you slimy old revenant. If this site "goes dark", it'll be because your cataracts have restricted your vision, because you ain't got shit to make it happen otherwise, dog-mongler.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg!x

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
I was not "committed" . The petition was dismissed. Most of you are just infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth talking baseless shit about people as a self esteem booster for your worthless angry autistic adult asses you have your heads stuffed up in. You'll find some other place to talk shit when this site goes dark and the criminals go to prison.
Says the angry hobo who lives in filth and tries to lure helpless men to their doom. Most of us actually know how to act around people and have normal cognitive development.......our frontal lobes also work. Yours doesn't Thomas Wasserberg. I think a labotomy is in order. What would your friends think of using such ableist slurs like angry autistic? Especially from a man who rapes children.......Oh, that's right you don't have any real friends.

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
Tom has been getting steamy dumps taken on him since the early days of the Internet and still thinks someone gives a fuck about him enough to go through the legal limbo of shuttering a website.

If you do something long enough, you generally come to understand how it works. I am always surprised by Tom’s ability to stick to his guns, which is to be totally ignorant of how anything pertaining to the Internet works. He views us as criminals when he has self-admittedly professed his involvement in pedophilic acts as well as bestiality. I don’t know if anyone else’s proclivities here, ‘nor do I care to, but no one here other than Tom overtly introduces themselves as a pedophile dogfucker.

Here’s how the Internet works, Tom. Most ISPs have an abuse department. They kind of act like tard wranglers, you’re more familiar with that term. Butthurt old man sends an email to the abuse department in the vain of wah wah people in the Internet are repeating things I said about myself on their mean website, wah, and a tard wrangler looks into it. Most of the time, the tard wrangler sends a boilerplate response to the butthurt old man to reach out to the website owner and get the shit sorted themselves, unless there’s something of legal ramifications that needs to be removed (lol Tom you know nothing about DMCA so don’t bother. You own nothing. You even live on borrowed time). That’s really it. ISP works as the middleman to the butthurt old man and the website. Since Null basically acts as his own ISP, well, good luck.

There are no laws being broken here. It’s not illegal to hurt your feelings. Put on the big girl panties you found in the dumpster, smoke some ditch weed, and pretend to be a musician some more

Just A Butt

Thanks for the sour persimmons, cousin.
True & Honest Fan
Do it then.

Quit talking about how this place is going away, and take it away. You pathetic excuse for a human being.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

You'll be thrown in loony bins and jails dozens more times before anything happens to this site. You are weak, impotent, and you can do nothing but shart yourself in helpless rage.

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
Why the fuck was this obvious lunatic let out of the funny farm?
They definitely gave him a long-acting injection, likely of risperdal or seroquel. He was able to mask his symptoms well enough that they felt he would be compliant with meds after release and not endanger anyone physically.

They held him as long as they could. His shot will be wearing off soon, they tend to last a week or two and they probably gave it to him on day two. We'll get to see his usual schizo ranting at full steam, mixed with withdrawal.
AUGH YEAH

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
They definitely gave him a long-acting injection, likely of risperdal or seroquel. He was able to mask his symptoms well enough that they felt he would be compliant with meds after release and not endanger anyone physically.

He'll never endanger anyone physically because he's too weak. Except maybe for some poor dog.