8-17-2020 Tucson Police File Psychiatric Petition; Tom "Kidnapped" by Jackbooted thugs - C O M M I T T E D

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
They definitely gave him a long-acting injection, likely of risperdal or seroquel. He was able to mask his symptoms well enough that they felt he would be compliant with meds after release and not endanger anyone physically.

They held him as long as they could. His shot will be wearing off soon, they tend to last a week or two and they probably gave it to him on day two. We'll get to see his usual schizo ranting at full steam, mixed with withdrawal.
AUGH YEAH
there was no shot. they failed to get a court order. you're an idiot.

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
True & Honest Fan
I was not "committed" . The petition was dismissed. Most of you are just infantile imbeciles with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth talking baseless shit about people as a self esteem booster for your worthless angry autistic adult asses you have your heads stuffed up in. You'll find some other place to talk shit when this site goes dark and the criminals go to prison.

You seem very angry. Perhaps it would help to articulate your grievances, rather than recite the same recycled hyperbole and insults.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
You seem very angry. Perhaps it would help to articulate your grievances, rather than recite the same recycled hyperbole and insults.
I think somewhere deep in his dementia-addled brain, Tom knows he’s full of shit. That’s why he keeps yelling like an old man. He can’t articulate his grievances, because he has nothing to articulate. Notice how he always ignores questions like, “When are we going to be arrested?”

Just A Butt

Thanks for the sour persimmons, cousin.
True & Honest Fan
funny how you angry adult autistic assholes know so much about injectable psych drugs. more stupid, please.

once more for the people who may have some working brain cells; nobody injected me with anything. they're not allowed to force it on you unless your behavior is so inappropriate that it is warranted.
What sort of behavior? Threatening to sue your doctor seems inappropriate.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
funny how you angry adult autistic assholes know so much about injectable psych drugs. more stupid, please.

once more for the people who may have some working brain cells; nobody injected me with anything. they're not allowed to force it on you unless your behavior is so inappropriate that it is warranted.
If they did inject, the dose was insufficient. If they didn't they damn well should have.

Again with the alliteration, Tom... Are you labouring under the misapprehension that using it all the time makes you look smart or that it gives your insults some snap? It doesn't, alas; it just makes you look like you're autistic, in addtion to looking like Worzel Gummidge.

1598895680486.png

I think somewhere deep in his dementia-addled brain, Tom knows he’s full of shit. That’s why he keeps yelling like an old man. He can’t articulate his grievances, because he has nothing to articulate. Notice how he always ignores questions like, “When are we going to be arrested?”

Yeah. I mean, he comes here for "intelligent conversation" but sharts himself and ignores anyone who presents him with any kind of discussion. He only responds to things he can a) sperg about or b) repeat the same tired bullshit excuses and alliterative insults. Having anyone push back, politely or not, terrifies him because he can't formulate an intelligent response or counter argument.

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
there are limits to the protections afforded by the first amendment

Yeah, no. There are not. Some morons posting an article about how there should be does not mean the supreme court has reassessed how the first amendment is interpreted. What kind of fucking hobgoblin must you be to think that people are breaking the law just by saying mean things you don't like?

The hospital took my complaint rather seriously and so did my insurance company.

Tommy, you have a long, documented history of making up fantasy scenarios from whole cloth and/or interpreting events in ways that are both favorable to you and completely disconnected from reality. When coming face to face with reality you just double down on the delusion and claim that non-existent conspiracies are the reason your fantasies don't play out. You also change your stories constantly and lie through your few remaining rotten teeth.

No believes a goddamn thing you have to say and that's no one's fault but your own.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Yeah, no. There are not. Some morons posting an article about how there should be does not mean the supreme court has reassessed how the first amendment is interpreted. What kind of fucking hobgoblin must you be to think that people are breaking the law just by saying mean things you don't like?
what kind of a moron are you to insist that the first amendment covers all speech? Libel , Slander and Incitement are not protected speech. Impersonation is not protected. False reporting of emergencies is not protected.