8-17-2020 Tucson Police File Psychiatric Petition; Tom "Kidnapped" by Jackbooted thugs - C O M M I T T E D

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
what kind of a moron are you to insist that the first amendment covers all speech? Libel , Slander and Incitement are not protected speech. Impersonation is not protected. False reporting of emergencies is not protected.
None of which have taken place on these boards. If you're gonna come for us as individuals/the Farms, you'd better come correct, you senile old beast. You have been quoted, you have been parodied, and you have been satirised, but not at any point, libelled or slandered. Nor has incitement to any pejorative action taken place. Demonstrate incontrovertibly that it has and you might have a case.
Why would anyone impersonate you? Apart from the fact that you are in no way deserving of the flattery inherent to imitation; you're a lolcow that milks itself, we don't need to prime the pump. Please show evidence of a false emergency that was verifiably reported by a KF user, if you're going to accuse us of it.

You. Don't. Have. Shit.

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
what kind of a moron are you to insist that the first amendment covers all speech? Libel , Slander and Incitement are not protected speech. Impersonation is not protected. False reporting of emergencies is not protected.
LOL what are you vomiting about? Not one bit of libel or slander is on this thread. It has ALL come from your own words ya twat. Incitement? Sorry, no one is inciting anything either. Impersonation? Now, really, WHO THE FUCK would want (or could!) impersonate you??? God, you are truly stupid.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
None of which have taken place on these boards. If you're gonna come for us as individuals/the Farms, you'd better come correct, you senile old beast. You have been quoted, you have been parodied, and you have been satirised, but not at any point, libelled or slandered. Nor has incitement to any pejorative action taken place. Demonstrate incontrovertibly that it has and you might have a case.
Why would anyone impersonate you? Apart from the fact that you are in no way deserving of the flattery inherent to imitation; you're a lolcow that milks itself, we don't need to prime the pump. Please show evidence of a false emergency that was verifiably reported by a KF user, if you're going to accuse us of it.

You. Don't. Have. Shit.
View attachment 1562289

I bet Tom is so pissed. He can't bother the cops for a few months, or they'll send another paddy wagon to his hovel. For now, he has to settle for autistic screeching.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
LOL what are you vomiting about? Not one bit of libel or slander is on this thread. It has ALL come from your own words ya twat. Incitement? Sorry, no one is inciting anything either. Impersonation? Now, really, WHO THE FUCK would want (or could!) impersonate you??? God, you are truly stupid.
Tom should be charged for impersonating a licensed woman.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
all of them do and then some in this forum.
YOU BROKE ALL THE LAWS PLUS SOME THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST!

Lol, wat?

People say Tom is a man. He has a penis. He has XY chromosomes. He is a man. DEBUNKED

People say Tom is a pedophile. Tom himself admits to beating off to pictures of little girls. He admits he was in a threesome with a minor. On the other hand, he wants a gay geriatric gentleman to suck him off. SEMI-DEBUNKED

People say he is a dog fucker. Tom admits to masturbating his dog. This depends on the semantics of "fucking". Is finger fucking technically fucking? Skull fucking? Titty fucking? Dry fucking? In my opinion, yes. Tom is a dog fucker. DEBUNKED

Tom is a dirty bum. Well, look at the pictures he posts of his place. It is filthy. Dirty rugs, dirty bathroom, dirty kitchen. Mice and roaches run rampant. Tom is filthy DEBUNKED

Tom has no job and admits to dumpster diving for food. Tom is a bum DEBUNKED

WHERE IS THE LIBEL, TOM? WHERE IS THE SLANDER?

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
nobody injected me with anything. they're not allowed to force it on you unless your behavior is so inappropriate that it is warranted.

Then what were you complaining to your insurance company about?

Yes, they gave you a long acting dose. I bet they didn't even have to force you- "take this, and you can go home sooner" is usually the best way to get a rabid, feral loon to comply.