8-17-2020 Tucson Police File Psychiatric Petition; Tom "Kidnapped" by Jackbooted thugs - C O M M I T T E D

YOU BROKE ALL THE LAWS PLUS SOME THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST!

Lol, wat?

People say Tom is a man. He has a penis. He has XY chromosomes. He is a man. DEBUNKED

People say Tom is a pedophile. Tom himself admits to beating off to pictures of little girls. He admits he was in a threesome with a minor. On the other hand, he wants a gay geriatric gentleman to suck him off. SEMI-DEBUNKED

People say he is a dog fucker. Tom admits to masturbating his dog. This depends on the semantics of "fucking". Is finger fucking technically fucking? Skull fucking? Titty fucking? Dry fucking? In my opinion, yes. Tom is a dog fucker. DEBUNKED

Tom is a dirty bum. Well, look at the pictures he posts of his place. It is filthy. Dirty rugs, dirty bathroom, dirty kitchen. Mice and roaches run rampant. Tom is filthy DEBUNKED

Tom has no job and admits to dumpster diving for food. Tom is a bum DEBUNKED

WHERE IS THE LIBEL, TOM? WHERE IS THE SLANDER?

he is also a failed man-whore. he sucks off a stranger (only the gods know where that dirty deed was done) then gets stiffed for the paltry sum of $10.

and then the man goes online to tell the world about what a failure he is!!!

i think we can add loser to the list too.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Then what were you complaining to your insurance company about?

Yes, they gave you a long acting dose. I bet they didn't even have to force you- "take this, and you can go home sooner" is usually the best way to get a rabid, feral loon to comply.
you're an idiot. i was given no psych drugs. the insurance company is where you're supposed to complain if you're getting billed for something you shouldn't, dolt.
Tom. We've got a long history together. Probably longer than most of your relationships.
Be honest. Tell us what's going on. Don't be a gloomy grumbling grouch. Lets get everything out in the open.
i 've never seen you before, scum bag.

You're going to have to find specific examples of this, preferably direct quotes or screenshots. If you can't, then you need to shut the fuck up.
how about the fake tommy tooter who got in michelle delaney's face and got her raging about me?

keep sperging, speds.

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
i was given no psych drugs. the insurance company is where you're supposed to complain if you're getting billed for something you shouldn't

You were given enough to dope a horse. Your insurance company is going to use your lunatic complaints to deny payment for that, though, and you'll get the bill. Seroquel is actually expensive.
What do you think you shouldn't get billed for?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
You were given enough to dope a horse. Your insurance company is going to use your lunatic complaints to deny payment for that, though, and you'll get the bill. Seroquel is actually expensive.
What do you think you shouldn't get billed for?
i was given nothing. you are a total waste of oxygen. have you considered putting the world out of your misery?

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
Given Tom’s we’ll known propensity for lies, this undoubtedly means that he was given enough Thorazine to make a horse go to sleep.
Tom isn't lying. He's fucking batshit insane and believes what he is saying is true. You can tell the difference with Tom and other lolcows when Tom looks directly into his camera and smugly says insane shit with a smug look on his face. His eyes don't dart. He doesn't look nervous. He is genuinely fucking 100% insane.

The whole internet says he is insane. "NO, YOU ARE CRAZY!", Tom says while eating out of trash cans in a vermin infested hovel.

It would be really sad if it wasn't so goddamn funny.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
funny how you angry adult autistic assholes know so much about injectable psych drugs. more stupid, please.

once more for the people who may have some working brain cells; nobody injected me with anything. they're not allowed to force it on you unless your behavior is so inappropriate that it is warranted.
Well tom in your case it is warranted. And you are autistic and you are an asshole and you are always angry. so much so that you rage at clouds and scream on stream.
The hospital took my complaint rather seriously and so did my insurance company.
No they did not you are a schizophrenic retard.
all of them do and then some in this forum.
Wrong again Mr pig fucking dog diddling child molesting garbage eating mash potato brained simpleton. Lets face it even a mentally challenged sea slug is more intelligent than you.
and is a self-made man with tumors on his chest.

TOM)
Those are not tumors sniffle sniffle those are perfect moobs sniffle sniffle excuse me i have to go scream at a camera for the next 6 hours.
you're an idiot. i was given no psych drugs. the insurance company is where you're supposed to complain if you're getting billed for something you shouldn't, dolt.

i 've never seen you before, scum bag.

how about the fake tommy tooter who got in michelle delaney's face and got her raging about me?

keep sperging, speds.

OK lets see sperging speds. No one but you get on stream and sperg. none of us sit in an office chair shitting and then rubbing that nasty paste into the chair.

And as for the real tommy tooter you have been told that is an AMBerican and you are the fake. How many times to you have to be told.
i was given nothing. you are a total waste of oxygen. have you considered putting the world out of your misery?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
I can honestly say I never expected Jon Pertwee to show up in a Tommo thread.
Pertwee needed makeup to achieve the same effect Tom achieves without even trying.

keep sperging, speds.
What’s that got to do with us? I find it strange that he doesn’t cap any of the constant references to his paraphilias. I guess he knows those aren’t libellous.

Clostridium Botulinum

So good you'll be stunned!
funny how you angry adult autistic assholes know so much about injectable psych drugs. more stupid, please.

once more for the people who may have some working brain cells; nobody injected me with anything. they're not allowed to force it on you unless your behavior is so inappropriate that it is warranted.

As an EMT and grad student in Neuroscience, none of what came out of your gullet is true.

If you're committed, then in most states that means you give involuntary consent to all medical treatment the state deems necessary so they can give you whatever the fuck they feel is appropriate.

Also I chose to do something meaningful with my life so of course I'd recognize a few drugs pertaining to, I don't know, my program?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
As an EMT and grad student in Neuroscience, none of what came out of your gullet is true.

If you're committed, then in most states that means you give involuntary consent to all medical treatment the state deems necessary so they can give you whatever the fuck they feel is appropriate.

Also I chose to do something meaningful with my life so of course I'd recognize a few drugs pertaining to, I don't know, my program?
Then you will love this. And tom hates it due to the fact it refutes everything he says about gender.

I love the work of Dr. Dick F. Swaab. greatest neuroscience research doctor ever.