Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
screenshot-eapps courts state va us 2016-08-09 13-08-04.png

screenshot-eapps courts state va us 2016-08-09 13-08-51.png

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also I thought his name and gender is legally changed on his i.d. why is being referred to as Christian and Male? (Besides the fact that he isn't really trans).

He probably hasn't changed his records everywhere yet. Why ring the county to update their records on you know they're going to realise you owe them money?

It's a good reminder that Chris doesn't mention everything that's happening, though.

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also I thought his name and gender is legally changed on his i.d. why is being referred to as Christian and Male? (Besides the fact that he isn't really trans).
Maybe all the paperwork started before he got his name changed, hence it stayed that way instead of "updating" the papers.

My heart goes to the animals. The ones with four legs. THE DOGS. Goddamit, you know what I mean.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misdemeanor for an unregistered dog? Jesus, Virginia doesn't fuck around. Figured that'd be a fine or something.

I've gotten parking tickets that were listed as a misdemeanor, which was rather shocking. It turns into a nothing summary offense when you actually pay the fine, though. It's sort of a disincentive to challenging it, I'd guess.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is ridiculous and disgusting! It just goes to show that he does not give a damn about his animals. He actually uses those animals as a ploy to scam people. If you get scammed by a balding autistic crossdresser that is one thing but using your animals so you can shit yourself, do nothing, and pretend that you're a cute womynz is just repulsive. People are essentially enabling Chris to abuse his animals. So much for Chris being responsible...:evil: Chris is not the top victim, anything that is alive and close to Chris and Barb is the Top Victim. :heart-empty:

Status
Not open for further replies.