Money 8/2 - Chris fined for lack of dog paperwork -

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFKdestroyer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I Bet that ID is fake now that you mention it,.
I think the reason it's showing up as "Christian" still is because the DMV and court records database are two different things. Chris already has an entry in the court database that the cases are being attached to.

He'd have to petition the court to change it, but that sounds like work, so I don't expect that will be done any time soon.

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Chris even has a basic grasp of what is needed to have pets.
I could see him being an acceptable cat owner. Cats don't need a lot. I would assume the litter is not cleaned enough, but other that he is seems to not hit them and occassionally be affectionate with them. I assume he buys them adequate amounts of cheap, but acceptable cat food.

Dogs need a lot more, and it seems like Chris doesn't really come close to the standard. I am not sure it would meet the standards of actual neglect, but it seems to come close.

Napalmxxx2

kiwifarms.net
I could see him being an acceptable cat owner. Cats don't need a lot. I would assume the litter is not cleaned enough, but other that he is seems to not hit them and occassionally be affectionate with them. I assume he buys them adequate amounts of cheap, but acceptable cat food.

Dogs need a lot more, and it seems like Chris doesn't really come close to the standard. I am not sure it would meet the standards of actual neglect, but it seems to come close.
Acceptable would be an overstatement, the condition he's in both physically and mentally would make it hard for him to actually be responsible for anything at all.

Ophelia

I ought to say "no, no, no."
kiwifarms.net
Are you serious about that? Where was that post? If Chris is doing that then someone save those dogs. They're basically killing them
Afraid so. I've seen it a few times just reading casually. Can't remember precisely, but I know it wasn't long ago.

EDIT: It's been mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris has fed them chicken noodle soup. I wouldn't assume he does it as a general practice.

(Although when he has, he sees them enthusiastically downing it, and he thinks "hmm, what do you mean it's bad for them? day love it! days' lappin it up!")

They might feed them dog food, but they also might feed them a lot of table scraps or mcdonalds a lot of the time.

Suicidal Emo Panda

declaring CWCville being a shithole
kiwifarms.net
(Although when he has, he sees them enthusiastically downing it, and he thinks "hmm, what do you mean it's bad for them? day love it! days' lappin it up!")
It's sad that it's a very likely thought of his. Chris should know dogs will eat any food presented to them. Heck, even if you give them a chocolate bar they will still chunk it down despite it being poison to them.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Chris mentioned it to Catherine a couple years ago.

Chris: They like chicken noodle soup. They’ve had some! [baby voice] Chicken noodle soup. Wasn’t that good, doggies? Yeah.
That fat fuck is killing those dogs! Someone needs to get those dogs out of that house now. It's horrible because chicken soup is dangerous for dogs as it can lead to sodium ion poisoning.

Can the cwiki have an entry on animal abuse committed by Chris or something? It's getting horrible reading details of what those animals are going through and what other creatures in the neighborhood or in the vicinity of the chandlers have to deal with.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
That fat fuck is killing those dogs! Someone needs to get those dogs out of that house now. It's horrible because chicken soup is dangerous for dogs as it can lead to sodium ion poisoning.

Can the cwiki have an entry on animal abuse committed by Chris or something? It's getting horrible reading details of what those animals are going through and what other creatures in the neighborhood or in the vicinity of the chandlers have to deal with.
You can add the part where he was going to leave his dog in the car while going on a date.

Ophelia

kiwifarms.net
It's likely various people have reported the Chandlers for animal abuse over the years. The authorities don't seem to give a fuck. Americans have a lot of freedom to do as they please with the creatures in their care. I mean, look how Barb is left to languish ;)

Pretty sure reporting is considered meddlesome I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME around these parts in any case?

• Feels
Reactions: Trilby

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Sentient beings that won't call the police or call him an exceptional individual.
Dogs are not sentient

I imagine if those two walking disasters they call dogs have survived this long then they havent been feeding them soup too much.

It's likely various people have reported the Chandlers for animal abuse over the years. The authorities don't seem to give a fuck. Americans have a lot of freedom to do as they please with the creatures in their care. I mean, look how Barb is left to languish ;)

Pretty sure reporting is considered meddlesome I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME around these parts in any case?
The criteria for removing animals varies from state to state. It is also very specific like being chained up outside with a chain collar. While leaving dogs in a car is probably one of those criteria they have to be caught in the act. Since the neighbors have the best opportunity and possibly the best motive to catch them in the act Im guessing the fact they havent been taken away means it either hasnt happened or the neighbors just dont care. Being a shitty dog owner is not a good enough reason to remove an animal from someones care. And Im sad to say this but feeding your dogs shit that will kill them like chocolate and sodium is not illegal.

• Agree
Reactions: Ophelia

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

But the authorities put the neighbous cat down, right? So I dont think anyone reported the Chandlers.

Ophelia

kiwifarms.net
But the authorities put the neighbous cat down, right? So I dont think anyone reported the Chandlers.
All we know about that incident is that Chris believes the cat was put down. It's entirely possible the kitty just became an indoor cat and either Chris assumed it was put down, or Barb told him it had been. Cats don't usually get the chair for scratching smelly dopes invading their space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino