Off-Topic 8-20-19: JY claims he was sexually assaulted (and nobody believes him) - My lamb and martyr, you look so precious. Won't you come a bit closer, close enough so I can smell you...

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this were true does anyone actually believe they would have been able to hold it back this long? .... .. . .. give me a fucking break lol
Male Victims can normally hold it back as long as they wish. And only bring it out to real productive purpose. Such as the Fed's are seeking info regarding a suspected community figures abuse of children. Then the male victims will quietly come forward to the proper authority and only to said authority, to tell their story in the interest of Justice. The investigating authority will be completely blindsided by the number of young men that come forward. Those male victims who could not stoically hold back will suck start a shotgun at a young age.

Critically Correct

Funneled Reality
kiwifarms.net
Male Victims can normally hold it back as long as they wish. And only bring it out to real productive purpose. Such as the Fed's are seeking info regarding a suspected community figures abuse of children. Then the male victims will quietly come forward to the proper authority and only to said authority, to tell their story in the interest of Justice. The investigating authority will be completely blindsided by the number of young men that come forward. Those male victims who could not stoically hold back will suck start a shotgun at a young age.
Right, but clearly JV is personally outspoken, attention hungry, on top of a drunk rant'r. It's literally impossible that this would just be coming out now. It's a desperate ploy, his whole life is a desperate ploy. "I started gagging on my vomit" -translation- "My whole life is fiction"

grumble_bum

Kirstie Alley staring at the hotdog shes holding.
kiwifarms.net
... Because he was miscarrying due to his screwy intersex mystery plumbing.

If Yaniv starts claiming this remember he heard it here first.
You have to fuck to get pregnant... Unless people start believing pregnancy is a social construct and start identifying as pregnant... And then they start suing hospitals for discrimination.... OH GOD WHAT HAVE I CREATED.

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the thing is, no no he doesn't present as a victim of such abuse. He presents as someone telling a story like he heard on TV. Most real victims of such as Yaniv is seemingly claiming to be behave in ways that are very counter-intuitive. They look and act nothing like our Pretty Pretty Princess here. Just like if you have ever encountered real rape victims in a professional way, they behave and present completely different from the Gender Studies Accusers that so plague everywhere these days. Yaniv is a fraud in this just as he is in every other aspect of his life.

In the interest in clarity I'm speculating on someone diddling him as a kid. I don't believe anyone would rape adult Johnathan, outside of a prison. Playing the devils advocate there is possibly some reason he waited till later to play this victim card, maybe he's afraid everyone knows his mother let it happen? maybe it was his father? I'm purely speculating on a guess he was actually molested. Once again it might explain the anal bleeding...Even a broken clock is molested twice a day, I'd believe it either way.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I was sexually assaulted, the details are so disgusting and traumatic I had flashbacks and vomited it's so horrific...

... So let me tell the entire internet that so everyone can comment and ask me about said gruesome details which definitely won't be triggering at all to an actual assault victim!"

Seriously, does he not see how fucking stupid he sounds? How traumatic could it have been if you are willing to share it online straight after you allegedly had flashbacks to the point of vomitting?

Also you choked on your own vomit? So you were lying down and didn't move onto your side or sat up so you wouldn't choke? It's pretty hard to choke on vomit when conscious Yaniv, try harder to make your story more believable next time, alright?

Healing bae

Archimedes?
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess/speculate, I think he wasn’t assaulted by Miriam as a child and he’s lying about being assaulted. However, I do think he has incestuous urges towards her, because he’s a degenerate and it wouldn’t be surprising. I also believe Miriam is overly close to him and way too attached to him. Whether she has sexual attraction for him in return though, beyond her weird attachment... I don’t know and I doubt it.

But again, that’s all speculation.

Critically Correct

Funneled Reality
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess/speculate, I think he wasn’t assaulted by Miriam as a child and he’s lying about being assaulted. However, I do think he has incestuous urges towards her, because he’s a degenerate and it wouldn’t be surprising. I also believe Miriam is overly close to him and way too attached to him. Whether she has sexual attraction for him in return though, beyond her weird attachment... I don’t know and I doubt it.

Holy speculation batman :lol:

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net

It does seem that they are a bit too close. Maybe Miriam let's lil' Jessica suck on her withered tit to comfort him after a hard day verbally abusing Sikhs and Muslims.

Top Notch Turf

I love a freshly mowed lawn.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have to fuck to get pregnant... Unless people start believing pregnancy is a social construct and start identifying as pregnant... And then they start suing hospitals for discrimination.... OH GOD WHAT HAVE I CREATED.
But the Lord Baby Jesus is a prime example of a beautiful baby being born without having the sexy times! Jonny can claim immaculate conception. It would be a true holy miracle ❤

Bird In Flight

Proud kink-shamer.
kiwifarms.net
It’s funny, this reminds me of a SJW nice guy I knew from way back on another Internet forum. He was caught being all flavours of lying shithead to the women in relationships with him, and his reaction was to post a sob story blog about how he was molested as a child and had a girlfriend who was tragically raped and murdered in front of him. Total horseshit and no one fell for it.

However his relationship with his mother and his obsession with periods are so completely bizarre that it gives me pause. Can you be as exceptional as Yaniv without some
Kind of severe childhood sexual trauma?

Regardless, being raped or abused isn’t a get out of jail free card for being a gross, racist pedophile in ugly clothes.

Tags
None