Off-Topic 8-20-19: JY claims he was sexually assaulted (and nobody believes him) - My lamb and martyr, you look so precious. Won't you come a bit closer, close enough so I can smell you...

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Curious as to Miriam's response to this. Will it be the shock that he didn't tell me until now (you so brave!), or the Jonathan-coached hidden it for so long now coming clean (you so brave!)?

She'll go along with him no matter what, but her responses to it could be quite telling. I don't suppose Jonathan will claim a family member perpetrator (Miriam or his father, for instance), but some random brown-skinned immigrant (probably female) would fit the bill.

I'm hesitant to post it because Yaniv reads the forums and gets his hints from here, but the vast majority of assault victims are assaulted by people they know and trust. Will Jonny read this and still choose a random, will he instead make up a connection, or select someone involved in his family circle to take the fall? My money's on random Asian shopkeeper from nearby that the family knew and 'trusted'.

Lying liars gonna lie.

RibbedCondominium

kiwifarms.net
That was both weird and telling. I've noticed that he takes random social justice issues and chucks them at the wall to see what sticks. Once he finds a suitable cause he whores it out for the sake of garnering attention from complete strangers. Fortune tellers have used that technique for ages to dupe people. But JY is more of a freak show bearded lady than a fortune teller.
"no one deserves to be assaulted, not even a Sikh!" Is a weird racist attempt at not being racist
Yes, the implication seems to be that Sikhs not deserving abuse is somehow exceptional, or somehow surprising to most people.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You just know he's rubbing his girlcock over the idea of leaving everyone hanging as to his rape fantasy.
Posting that "Oh Canada" picture and not following this shit up.

Considering his Twitter bio is updated to "Global Internet Personality", I think it's pretty safe to say now, he's getting extreme sexual satisfaction from all this.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
You just know he's rubbing his girlcock over the idea of leaving everyone hanging as to his rape fantasy.
Posting that "Oh Canada" picture and not following this shit up.

Considering his Twitter bio is updated to "Global Internet Personality", I think it's pretty safe to say now, he's getting extreme sexual satisfaction from all this.
Still hoping for Hollywood to come a-knockin'. Global Internet Personality my arse.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still hoping for Hollywood to come a-knockin'. Global Internet Personality my arse.
Well, for him, I'm sure all the journalists following him are paparazzi in his mind. All this will start to blur the line between reality and his fantasy the more his ego is stroked. That'd kinda be a funny, if not insufferable, trope.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
He needs to stop hitting them, then, and start posing. "I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. Menzies!"
and miss this? Action shot every time for me, please. You can't beat the sight of mama running to the rescue.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that whilst he is hitting that unarmed bloke he's phoning & screeching to the police that he's being assaulted.

Last edited:

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
My father loves to tell a story about how when he was a teenager he was helping out at some sort of community barn-raising, or some such thing that happens in the American Midwest. He was hammering two boards together when some older backwoods cracker called out to him., "Son, the way you're swingin' that hammer is a sure sign your peter ain't done growin' yet!" And without missing a beat, my father replied, "Well, I guess I better hammer in a few more of these nails, then."

My guess is that the gruesome story of how Yaniv was sexually assaulted boils down to some backwoods cracker telling him the way he's swingin' that hammer is a sure sign his peter ain't done growin' yet.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pal said it already, Yaniv is testing everything different to improve his victim status in order to wash his hands from the dirt our girly girl has got himself into. No one is buying the scooter and cancer shit anymore so he has to step up his game. Or then bad things just happen to our disabled seizuring molested oppressed assaulted trans both functional genitalia intersex cancer patient epileptic anorexic gurl.

Next tweet is gonna be about his tragic traumatizing abortion he has had 17 so far.
I’m betting he will next claim a miscarriage. That will piss of both the real women and Catholics. (For claiming Immaculate Conception. Because ain’t nobody believing Yaniv has ever had sex.)

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m betting he will next claim a miscarriage. That will piss of both the real women and Catholics. (For claiming Immaculate Conception. Because ain’t nobody believing Yaniv has ever had sex.)
If not a miscarriage, he can start screaming about how abortion is a troon issue and how it so affects him having both (docked) sets of genitalia and he's soooo had to worry about pregnancy scares in the past and how people would laugh if he'd mentioned it top best victim omg. Surprised he hasn't squealed about being a victim of fgm yet, after he claimed to have had "both sets if genitalia" circumcised.

Tags
None