Off-Topic 8-20-19: JY claims he was sexually assaulted (and nobody believes him) - My lamb and martyr, you look so precious. Won't you come a bit closer, close enough so I can smell you...

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If not a miscarriage, he can start screaming about how abortion is a troon issue and how it so affects him having both (docked) sets of genitalia and he's soooo had to worry about pregnancy scares in the past and how people would laugh if he'd mentioned it top best victim omg. Surprised he hasn't squealed about being a victim of fgm yet, after he claimed to have had "both sets if genitalia" circumcised.
" It's complicated."

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I’m betting he will next claim a miscarriage. That will piss of both the real women and Catholics. (For claiming Immaculate Conception. Because ain’t nobody believing Yaniv has ever had sex.)
If he ever had a miscarriage, God must be in our midst.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Excuse me, but this is really, really important. The doctrine of The Immaculate Conception refers to the birth of Mary, the mother of Jesus. As the future vessel for Our Lord Jesus, Mary was conceived without Original Sin. She was the Immaculate Conception. And, in time, she gave birth to Little Lord Jesus without having lain with a man. This was the Virgin Birth. You're welcome.
so his next claim will be that god hosed him?

Reactions: Fliddaroonie

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His "sexual assault" was probably getting kicked in the groin by a girl he tried to get handsy with during recess.
Not even being hyperbolic here, if the past year of retard obnoxious and loathesome behavior on Yaniv's part has been genuine and is not an act of some kind, then Yaniv is unironically the kind of guy who would call the cops on a girl for resisting his attempt to rape them

Not in a "oh officer I was just minding my own bidniss here and this crazy lady jumped out and attacked me!" way, but straight up "THIS GIRL IS A BIGOT FOR NOT LETTING ME FUCK HER! SHE HAS CAUSED ME EMOTIONAL TRAUMA BY REJECTING ME AND I WANT HER IN JAIL RIGHT GODDAMN NOW!"

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Not even being hyperbolic here, if the past year of retard obnoxious and loathesome behavior on Yaniv's part has been genuine and is not an act of some kind, then Yaniv is unironically the kind of guy who would call the cops on a girl for resisting his attempt to rape them

Not in a "oh officer I was just minding my own bidniss here and this crazy lady jumped out and attacked me!" way, but straight up "THIS GIRL IS A BIGOT FOR NOT LETTING ME FUCK HER! SHE HAS CAUSED ME EMOTIONAL TRAUMA BY REJECTING ME AND I WANT HER IN JAIL RIGHT GODDAMN NOW!"
He does believe the RCMP is the Customer Service Dept., doesn't he?

Tags
None