Orbiter 8-21-19: [Suspected] Ryan Gordon, Yaniv's "agent," pays a visit to the Farms - The inside story of a gay op trolling plan between Blaire White and Ryan Gordon.

RXG

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is Ryan Gordon. I just posted this on Blaire’s Facebook fan page.

This is what REALLY happened.

Blaire called the Langley Police and they told her they cannot comment on ongoing investigations. Blaire kept pushing them to verify my name and if I had filed anything. They refused to comment, which is absolutely typical of ANY police department. As a result, Blaire came to her own childish and seemingly uneducated conclusion that I was choosing to withhold evidence. Blaire did not call me to inquire or even give me the benefit of the doubt. Instead, it sounds like she thought “I can make another video off of this!” And she did…

After the video was released, I text Blaire and asked her WTF she had done and WHY? I told her she had 10 mins to call me or I was filing a police report against her. Blaire called very quickly and kept accusing me of actually NOT working with the Langley Police Department. Why didn’t you call me BEFORE you had published the video Blaire? You could have accused me of the same, but you wanted your video to be out first so you could cash in on defaming and outing me.

In response to Blaire’s accusations I said “then let’s get them on the phone!” On the 3-way call the Langley Police asked me to verify myself. I am not going to give details on how I do that. The police knew Blaire was on the call as well. After I had verified myself, the Langley police confirmed exactly what Blaire had accused me of NOT doing. I bet you felt really embarrassed at that point Blaire! I have a legal responsibility, as does each and every one of you reading this, to notify law enforcement if you believe a crime has been committed. As a side note, I advised JY of this from the very beginning. If JY ever told me anything I felt uncomfortable with, I would have to act on it.

The Police cannot just go and arrest someone on the spot because a guy from Arizona emails information to police in a completely different country. I guess thats how Blaire thinks it works. The police have to do an investigation. They have to make sure what they are doing is methodical and following the law.

After the call I demanded that Blaire take the video down, but she refused. She was too worried what her fans/followers would think about the disappearing video. She had already spent 2-3 days pre-pitching the videos to her fans. I was infuriated. I had proven to her that her video was defamatory & based on supposition.

Within about 30 minutes of her video being released, my Twitter started to blow up with threats to my life, my safety and accusing me of protecting a child predator. Blaire’s “call to action” worked.

I begged and pleaded with Blaire to do the right thing. I reminded Blaire over and over again that she was able to verify my efforts with the Langley Police. She ignored me.

So I filed a privacy complaint with YouTube and within in a few minutes Blaire sent me a text saying she had removed my voice/face from the video. I didn’t care about my voice/face in the video by that point, the video had already been viewed 150k+ times. What I cared about was she OUTED me (her exact words in the video) and released my name to the public with a big “TWEET HIM” on top of my Twitter profile. Nice investigative work there by the way, Blaire. I never gave you my Twitter, I barely even use it. BLAIRE, YOU AGREED TO CONFIDENTIALITY IN REGARD TO EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU. ADDITIONALLY, ALL OF MY EMAILS HAD CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMERS ON THEM.

A bit later I had a Lynch mob of people show up at my house. Thank you Blaire! I went to a local Police Department in the Phoenix Metro area and filed a police report against Blaire for what she had done. The case is being addressed. Then I called the Hollywood Police. All the while I keep texting Blaire and asking her to do the right thing and take the video down. She never replied. All last night I had police circling my neighborhood for my protection. If Blaire could have been an adult, the police could have been addressing other crimes, but instead they were protecting me from what Blaire caused. You need to repay the Police department for sending officers to circle my neighborhood. I’ll give you their number, call them and make a donation Blaire.

At that point, I decided to call the project off. I emailed JY a termination of our contract last night. I had reached my limit.

As of a few hours ago my entire life history is all over KF. Even down to my parents address, their names, etc. Now my father is locked & loaded waiting for an intruder. Thank you, Blaire!

I will continue to work with the Langley Police. In fact, I emailed them over 10 gigabytes of compelling information today. I will leave it up to them to make a conclusion on what they would like to do with it.

Blaire White - I believe you are a terrible human. I have begged and pleaded with you to do the right thing. I proved to you on the 3-way call with the Langley Police that everything you accused me of was incorrect. You have caused irreparable harm to me as a result of you wanting more views on your YouTube channel. You put “fame” and your channel above my safety and above honesty. You showed a blatant disregard for agreements you make. In my world, a promise and a commitment mean everything. Apparently not in yours. That is shameful.

I will be seeing you in court and in the mean time, I am going to try my hardest to get YouTube to do the right thing and remove your channel all together. You do not deserve the platform you have. You clearly want attention and you will let nothing stand in your way. As of right now, the video you published to defame me is pretty much worthless anyway. Everything is blocked out. Also, you never asked for JY’s permission to record JY on that call prior to you letting JY know you had recorded it. You told JY after the fact, that is illegal. You published JY’s voice anyway. I saw the comments on your Twitter of people warning you about that, but you ignored them too. TAKE THE VIDEO DOWN BLAIRE!

I will commend you for this video though. The video where you admit you have extreme issues with honesty. Sounds like you have sold your soul to be “famous”. www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB771JN1XQg&t=96s

You ever want to do a debate, let me know Blaire. It’s going on my channel though, not yours. I will donate the money from the video to a charity or group of your choice. OR, we can donate the money to a mental health professional for people that seemingly are obsessed with fame….which I allege you are.

Attachments

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Blaire called the Langley Police and they told her they cannot comment on ongoing investigations. Blaire kept pushing them to verify my name and if I had filed anything. They refused to comment, which is absolutely typical of ANY police department. As a result, Blaire came to her own childish and seemingly uneducated conclusion that I was choosing to withhold evidence. Blaire did not call me to inquire or even give me the benefit of the doubt. Instead, it sounds like she thought “I can make another video off of this!” And she did…

After the video was released, I text Blaire and asked her WTF she had done and WHY? I told her she had 10 mins to call me or I was filing a police report against her. Blaire called very quickly and kept accusing me of actually NOT working with the Langley Police Department. Why didn’t you call me BEFORE you had published the video Blaire? You could have accused me of the same, but you wanted your video to be out first so you could cash in on defaming and outing me.

In response to Blaire’s accusations I said “then let’s get them on the phone!” On the 3-way call the Langley Police asked me to verify myself. I am not going to give details on how I do that. The police knew Blaire was on the call as well. After I had verified myself, the Langley police confirmed exactly what Blaire had accused me of NOT doing. I bet you felt really embarrassed at that point Blaire! I have a legal responsibility, as does each and every one of you reading this, to notify law enforcement if you believe a crime has been committed. As a side note, I advised JY of this from the very beginning. If JY ever told me anything I felt uncomfortable with, I would have to act on it.

The Police cannot just go and arrest someone on the spot because a guy from Arizona emails information to police in a completely different country. I guess thats how Blaire thinks it works. The police have to do an investigation. They have to make sure what they are doing is methodical and following the law.

After the call I demanded that Blaire take the video down, but she refused. She was too worried what her fans/followers would think about the disappearing video. She had already spent 2-3 days pre-pitching the videos to her fans. I was infuriated. I had proven to her that her video was defamatory & based on supposition.

Within about 30 minutes of her video being released, my Twitter started to blow up with threats to my life, my safety and accusing me of protecting a child predator. Blaire’s “call to action” worked.

I begged and pleaded with Blaire to do the right thing. I reminded Blaire over and over again that she was able to verify my efforts with the Langley Police. She ignored me.

So I filed a privacy complaint with YouTube and within in a few minutes Blaire sent me a text saying she had removed my voice/face from the video. I didn’t care about my voice/face in the video by that point, the video had already been viewed 150k+ times. What I cared about was she OUTED me (her exact words in the video) and released my name to the public with a big “TWEET HIM” on top of my Twitter profile. Nice investigative work there by the way, Blaire. I never gave you my Twitter, I barely even use it. BLAIRE, YOU AGREED TO CONFIDENTIALITY IN REGARD TO EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU. ADDITIONALLY, ALL OF MY EMAILS HAD CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMERS ON THEM.

A bit later I had a Lynch mob of people show up at my house. Thank you Blaire! I went to a local Police Department in the Phoenix Metro area and filed a police report against Blaire for what she had done. The case is being addressed. Then I called the Hollywood Police. All the while I keep texting Blaire and asking her to do the right thing and take the video down. She never replied. All last night I had police circling my neighborhood for my protection. If Blaire could have been an adult, the police could have been addressing other crimes, but instead they were protecting me from what Blaire caused. You need to repay the Police department for sending officers to circle my neighborhood. I’ll give you their number, call them and make a donation Blaire.

At that point, I decided to call the project off. I emailed JY a termination of our contract last night. I had reached my limit.

As of a few hours ago my entire life history is all over KF. Even down to my parents address, their names, etc. Now my father is locked & loaded waiting for an intruder. Thank you, Blaire!

I will continue to work with the Langley Police. In fact, I emailed them over 10 gigabytes of compelling information today. I will leave it up to them to make a conclusion on what they would like to do with it.

Blaire White - I believe you are a terrible human. I have begged and pleaded with you to do the right thing. I proved to you on the 3-way call with the Langley Police that everything you accused me of was incorrect. You have caused irreparable harm to me as a result of you wanting more views on your YouTube channel. You put “fame” and your channel above my safety and above honesty. You showed a blatant disregard for agreements you make. In my world, a promise and a commitment mean everything. Apparently not in yours. That is shameful.

I will be seeing you in court and in the mean time, I am going to try my hardest to get YouTube to do the right thing and remove your channel all together. You do not deserve the platform you have. You clearly want attention and you will let nothing stand in your way. As of right now, the video you published to defame me is pretty much worthless anyway. Everything is blocked out. Also, you never asked for JY’s permission to record JY on that call prior to you letting JY know you had recorded it. You told JY after the fact, that is illegal. You published JY’s voice anyway. I saw the comments on your Twitter of people warning you about that, but you ignored them too. TAKE THE VIDEO DOWN BLAIRE!

I will commend you for this video though. The video where you admit you have extreme issues with honesty. Sounds like you have sold your soul to be “famous”. www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB771JN1XQg&t=96s

You ever want to do a debate, let me know Blaire. It’s going on my channel though, not yours. I will donate the money from the video to a charity or group of your choice. OR, we can donate the money to a mental health professional for people that seemingly are obsessed with fame….which I allege you are.
Can you post a saucy photo of yourself as verification?

This thread is such a shitshow :story:

RXG

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Better yet, contact null who can get you verified as a kiwileak. He's the owner of the site who has stood up to entire countries over user info. If he says you're verified, everyone believes it and quits asking questions about verification.
I’d be happy to. How do I get in contact with null?

cool story bro, have any receipts?
What type of receipts are you looking for?

RXG

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Better yet, contact null who can get you verified as a kiwileak. He's the owner of the site who has stood up to entire countries over user info. If he says you're verified, everyone believes it and quits asking questions about verification.
You can pull up Blair White’s facebook fan page and see the post from me. You guys clearly know what I look like now. I don’t know how the hell you found out about a business some friends and I started in high school. Impressive.

Truth is, I am not here to comment on anything else. If you are looking for me to leak information about JY, its not going to happen. The Langley police can do their job. On top of that, I made a promise to the Yaniv’s that I would never release anything confidential and I intend to keep that promise. The only exception, in which they are aware, is if I was ever contacted by the RCMP, which I was.

God that is long.
If this is illegitimate and homogay, I am going to shit in your coffee @RXG
Never heard of that fetish before and I’ve heard of a lot of fetishes. I’ll add that one to the list. 🙄

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
Truth is, I am not here to comment on anything else. If you are looking for me to leak information about JY, its not going to happen. The Langley police can do their job. On top of that, I made a promise to the Yaniv’s that I would never release anything confidential and I intend to keep that promise. The only exception, in which they are aware, is if I was ever contacted by the RCMP, which I was.
It's not about verifying who that person is. You allege it's you. If you would contact @Null, it means that unlike someone pretending to be you, we know it's you, and it legitimizes the things you're alleging against Blaire, against JY. It adds to your credibility.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can pull up Blair White’s facebook fan page and see the post from me. You guys clearly know what I look like now. I don’t know how the hell you found out about a business some friends and I started in high school. Impressive.

Never heard of that fetish before and I’ve heard of a lot of fetishes. I’ll add that one to the list. 🙄
Did the RCMP contact you first or did you contact them?

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

You were going to make a documentary that is by definition public and not confidential. What were you going to feature in it?

RXG

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's not about verifying who that person is. You allege it's you. If you would contact @Null, it means that unlike someone pretending to be you, we know it's you, and it legitimizes the things you're alleging against Blaire, against JY. It adds to your credibility.
You were going to make a documentary that is by definition public and not confidential. What were you going to feature in it?
Correct, but since I have terminated my agreement with JY and also guaranteed the Yaniv’s in writing that I will not discuss anything, I am going to keep that promise. I’m not here to discuss JY. You guys obliterated me as a result of Blaire’s call to action and respectfully I’d like for that to stop.

Attachments

NewTroonGoofin

Defaming Vic and Jesus simultaneously since 1987
kiwifarms.net

Assuming every word you say is true, it sounds like you learned why it's not a good idea to fuck with batshit insane troons like White and Yaniv.

HollaGemini

Department of Diseasology
kiwifarms.net
Before rolling your eyes, you might want to add "getting life rekt by 2 transsexuals" to your fetish list Mr smarty pants.
Pretty clear that Yaniv, White and yourself all used eachother for attention.. You have attention now, whats the problem?

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
Correct, but since I have terminated my agreement with JY and also guaranteed the Yaniv’s in writing that I will not discuss anything, I am going to keep that promise. I’m not here to discuss JY. You guys obliterated me as a result of Blaire’s call to action and respectfully I’d like for that to stop.
About JY... tangentially, but was the documentary something that had been in the works for a while? Or did we/Blaire only find out when it had begun?

Tags
None