Orbiter 8-21-19: [Suspected] Ryan Gordon, Yaniv's "agent," pays a visit to the Farms - The inside story of a gay op trolling plan between Blaire White and Ryan Gordon.

Clockwork_PurBle

"Shut up, you pretentious kneecap!"
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to figure out what was wrong with this guy and why both he and his dad had .45s. I looked at the Dad's linked in.
View attachment 926096
You see all the reality work? FLDS members are notorious welfare defrauders. Warren Jeffs' brother was arrested for committing food stamp fraud. A large portion of the Mormon population around the Arizona border are exceptional.

The area the dad sells houses has a rapist problem.
Joseph Smith, the guy who founded the Mormons was a Freemason so a lot of Mormon teachings are crazy. The Mormons are suppose to be really big into Genealogy because if a war happened then all the men died. Now they're all inbred.
And suddenly, the hole got deeper.

A millisecond after the *official* Mormon church abandoned polygamy and outlawed it dozens of crazy offshoots formed because "muh plural marriage." Now you have autists on the Arizona border, and that's how you got Warren's FLDS.

And not to start an argument but I have to press X to doubt on Joseph Smith's being a Mason being the root of his exceptionalism.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to figure out what was wrong with this guy and why both he and his dad had .45s. I looked at the Dad's linked in.
View attachment 926096
You see all the reality work? FLDS members are notorious welfare defrauders. Warren Jeffs' brother was arrested for committing food stamp fraud. A large portion of the Mormon population around the Arizona border are exceptional.

The area the dad sells houses has a rapist problem.
Joseph Smith, the guy who founded the Mormons was a Freemason so a lot of Mormon teachings are crazy. The Mormons are suppose to be really big into Genealogy because if a war happened then all the men died. Now they're all inbred.
He worked in direct sales which is just another name for an MLM scheme. Makes sense he’s Mormon as something like 90% of MLMs start out in Utah. Colour me not surprised he’s associated with other scams, it’s not uncommon at all for MLM people to jump around.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the few truths Yaniv has told:

He's a liar, an admitted, proven liar.

Everyone who has to act on allegations he brings needs to bear that in mind: the police, tribunal officials, court judges, EMTs and ER staff, members of his strata council, the Langley town council, everyone. He's a liar.

• Agree
Reactions: A Pare A Teeth

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone who has to act on allegations he brings needs to bear that in mind: the police, tribunal officials, court judges, EMTs and ER staff, members of his strata council, the Langley town council, everyone. He's a liar.
The problem is that that also makes them disbelieve the stuff he's admitted to. Like sending dick pics to underage girls. This leads to the crazy situation that he can shout about being a pedophile online and the police do nothing.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that that also makes them disbelieve the stuff he's admitted to. Like sending dick pics to underage girls. This leads to the crazy situation that he can shout about being a pedophile online and the police do nothing.
Aw, c'mon. We're not watching the teevee here where the baddie gets trounced in an hour. Low-level online perving is pervasive, hard to bring to court, and not destined to imprison Yaniv even briefly. Offline perving or trafficking in CP is more likely to do him in, though the beetus may nail him first.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Aw, c'mon. We're not watching the teevee here where the baddie gets trounced in an hour. Low-level online perving is pervasive, hard to bring to court, and not destined to imprison Yaniv even briefly. Offline perving or trafficking in CP is more likely to do him in, though the beetus may nail him first.
Unless he tries to groom an officer cat catfishing him in an ironic twist of fate.

• Agree
Reactions: wabbits

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm shocked Blaire doesn't have her own thread already with the amount of garbage she posts.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
The problem is one contradicts the other..."I fell for it" for the $$$$ ...Then.... "HE posted"....& "I DEMAND he return my accounts"

OK JY?... Did You post the apology? Or did he sucker U into giving him access to Ur account to post the apology?

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
The problem is one contradicts the other..."I fell for it" for the $$$$ ...Then.... "HE posted"....& "I DEMAND he return my accounts"

OK JY?... Did You post the apology? Or did he sucker U into giving him access to Ur account to post the apology?
Which, might I add, is also giving Ryan way more credit than he deserves.

Tags
None