8-22-19: Jessica Rumpel visits the Farms. - A victim of Yaniv speaks out.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
Hi guys, I am assuming most of you know or heard of me already but if not, here is my introduction.
My name is Jessica Rumpel, I was one of the underaged girls who came forward with my story about Ms.lovely Yaniv. If you haven't heard of me, just go ahead and google my name and I am sure there would be lots of searches. But if you're too lazy to do that, I shall help you with that.

I met Yaniv when I was around 14 years old, he hit me up on Kik which is an instant text messaging app that used to be popular. (WHAT EVEN HAPPENED TO KIK ANYWAYS YOOOO) anyways but, I met Yaniv through there. And he was like at first: Hey I need your advice on something. And I was like: oh ok sure ask me anything!!
And that's when the pad questions came along, and all the bathroom shit. Eventually, our conversations migrated to Facebook. I don't have the kik conversations anymore, but I have everything on my Facebook account. I was glad I didn't delete anything, either wise damn. But that's when Yaniv started getting a little weirder... (Yaniv was still identifying as male at the time) but he would start asking me how to go into the women's bathroom without being caught. He started getting dirty with me, got sexual real quick. He sent me Elmo recordings (Yes, I was the one who received the Elmo recordings and leaked it on the internet and ruined everyone's childhood sorry about that guys.) he even asked me to show him pictures of my tampons, and pads because why the fuck not?? And Yaniv at the time did not tell me he had periods, like he claims to have always had periods. If Yaniv had periods this whole time, don't you think he would've tried telling me that a long time ago while I kept crying and dying from my period cramps?? (which he told me he was jealous about) Yaniv got romantic with me a lot, saying I'd make a perfect girlfriend and that he wants to marry me. He even told me on ask.fm through anonymous he prefers to fuck girls under 18 because they have tighter vaginas. He sent me lots of weird things on ask.fm and I would always ask him if he sent me those questions which he confirms with being like "blushessss" "ummmmmm uhhh" and sometimes he did tell me "yes and no" he even created a Barney account on ask.fm, because why the fuck not get any weirder. He made his own Barney "I love you song" and turned it into "Tampon Man" Finally at 16, on my new ask.fm since my old one got suspended someone tells me that JY used them, hurt them, etc. It came to conclusion, JY is doing the same exact shit to other girls except these poor girls actually fell in love with him. I didn't care as much about JY anymore, he just got more and more annoying to me. I felt bad for these girls. They told me Yaniv said he was 18. Yaniv on the other hand, told me he was 28. He used younger pictures of himself when he was not fat. lmaooo but then I called him out on my ask.fm, got him suspended and he got mad at me and blocked me. Now after many years later and Yaniv still denies knowing me, he suddenly unblocks me on Facebook and it was proved to be his verified account on the conversations I had with. (See image with proof of that) This is my story. There are so many things I left out, there is so so much more you guys don't know.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 2.15.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 2.15.11 AM.png
    584.8 KB · Views: 558

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome Jess

The under 18s having tighter vaginas made me puke in my mouth a little but I'm not surprised since Yaniv seems obsessed with telling people his supposed pussy is tighter than everyone else's.

I have a couple of questions for you though, just out of curiosity:

How do you feel about Yaniv using the name Jessica after transitioning knowing how he spoke to you? Does it feel like he kind of stole your name in a sense?

Do you think Mr 'agent' (not confirmed it's him yet obviously so taking anything in that thread with a a grain of salt) Ryan is telling the truth about Yaniv having sexual contact with underaged girls? Or do you think he only meant sexual contact through text and no physical contact or relations? A lot of people here think Yaniv would be too stupid to ever actually assault an underaged girl, but 'helping little girls insert tampons' shit is very unsettling even if it's just some sick fantasy of his.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
Welcome Jess

The under 18s having tighter vaginas made me puke in my mouth a little but I'm not surprised since Yaniv seems obsessed with telling people his supposed pussy is tighter than everyone else's.

I have a couple of questions for you though, just out of curiosity:

How do you feel about Yaniv using the name Jessica after transitioning knowing how he spoke to you? Does it feel like he kind of stole your name in a sense?

Do you think Mr 'agent' (not confirmed it's him yet obviously so taking anything in that thread with a a grain of salt) Ryan is telling the truth about Yaniv having sexual contact with underaged girls? Or do you think he only meant sexual contact through text and no physical contact or relations? A lot of people here think Yaniv would be too stupid to ever actually assault an underaged girl, but 'helping little girls insert tampons' shit is very unsettling even if it's just some sick fantasy of his.

Hi there, to answer your questions:

1. I have no clue about that, but JY did tell me girls named Jessica are hot so... I hope he's not naming himself after me though, lmao. The way he says my name all the time not only on messages, but on recordings too with his creepy Elmo voice. It gives me the fucking creeps every time.

2. I don't know if Yaniv had sexual contact or not with underaged girls. I am pretty sure Ryan meant through text and no physical contact. Even Blaire White thinks he had sexual contact with underaged girls in person, nobody can prove this at all unless if Ryan is telling the truth. If that is true, honestly that should be enough to send Yaniv to prison.

It's hard to take someone down over the internet, all I have is screenshots of the conversations and recordings of videos he sends me. (oh did I mention he sent me a video of a vibrator? on his tech site he reviews sex toys lmao) and apparently Gordon can send him to jail but ok.

Ronnie Rocket

an intellectually dishonest asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WELL I CAN'T GET ANYMORE FAKER THAN THIS NOW CAN I.
Okay you need to calm down. Getting angry is costing you any credibility you had. It's the middle of the night. Make the Talk to Staff thread like you were advised to and include the link to your tweet. As soon as one of them is around you will be verified. In the meantime, feel free to keep posting, but if you're going to I suggest you ignore any comments from doubters because that's what we do here. Without verification from administrators, despite your overwhelming evidence, there are still going to be people who are going to be contrary just for the sake of it.

Welcome to the Farms.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
Okay you need to calm down. Getting angry is costing you any credibility you had. It's the middle of the night. Make the Talk to Staff thread like you were advised to and include the link to your tweet. As soon as one of them is around you will be verified. In the meantime, feel free to keep posting, but if you're going to I suggest you ignore any comments from doubters because that's what we do here. Without verification from administrators, despite your overwhelming evidence, there are still going to be people who are going to be contrary just for the sake of it.

Welcome to the Farms.
I'm not angry. I was just using caps. I use caps quite a lot it becomes a habit.

Opiophile

You mess with the bull, you get the bull penis.
kiwifarms.net
Hello Jessica. I apologize you had to come into contact with such a fucking freak like Yaniv, but i'ts good to see you have made it out the other side in one piece at least. I would like to reiterate what another Kiwi said above, please be careful when contacting people like JY, Blaire, or any other troon/orbiter. These people are batshit insane, and you will never be able to predict what they will do next.

Welcome to the Farms! You have balls to come in here and make a thread swinging at JY right off the bat. I like that. Take it easy, and take care!