8-22-19: Jessica Rumpel visits the Farms. - A victim of Yaniv speaks out.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
Cabeza de merda
Cabeza de nabo
Gilipollas
Cona
Xogo
lamiero de nabo
Puta que pariu, que lindo.

Truly, the master race language. On a Yaniv related note: can't Miriam and Yaniv be barred entry if they drive to confront Jessica? In fact, doesn't that qualify as harrassment somehow? We could yet see Yaniv get deported from the US, guys.

"They aren't sending their best!"

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What could they do? Yaniv is in Canada.
Now, I partially agree with this sentiment, and I partially disagree.

I would suggest that @JRumpel3 attempt to speak to a FBI representative if she has not yet so done. The RCMP and FBI are like any other government organisation in a corrupt government/corporate body. There are a few good people in the lower ranks, but unless you get to talk to the few people who are door kicking warriors, they might just scrawl a bit of stuff down, hang up the phone/delete the email, and throw the notes in the bin. They need to be put in a position where they are forced to attempt to do something.

Generally police forces will not accept complaints from people outside their jurisdiction, even against criminals operating in their jurisdiction with clear evidence, even though Canadians can speak American just fine. They will generally request that you contact a police force in your own country.

This sounds like excessive bureaucracy to go through, but consider this. If Jessica rings up the FBI, preferably records the call (Washington state has two party consent so one might have to give notice to do this, even with law enforcement operatives), and asks that they make contact with the RCMP about his child grooming behaviour, the FBI are in a position where they are accountable to a voter (doesn't mean much, but it's better than nothing) and a person who can agitate in the local news media to threaten their jobs (does actually mean something) who has spoken to them directly. The FBI is thus on the hook to at least attempt to get the RCMP to pursue this pedo.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Puta que pariu, que lindo.

Truly, the master race language. On a Yaniv related note: can't Miriam and Yaniv be barred entry if they drive to confront Jessica? In fact, doesn't that qualify as harrassment somehow? We could yet see Yaniv get deported from the US, guys.

"They aren't sending their best!"

That's why she needs to get the FBI involved as well as the hometown PD. Customs/BP needs a BOLO on JY/MY that the FBI can liaise with. Her hometown pd, meanwhile, can provide assistance with a EPO/TRO. The weapons JY was caught with are completely legal once he crosses the border, those and more formidable ones too.

Teazel

21st century schizoid trash can
kiwifarms.net
Man, @JRumpel3, I just really want you to know that coming forward with all of this stuff is something to be proud of. JY is a snake, and no one ever deserves to be harrassed like this, especially given that you were a minor. Your story of putting up with it, of living in a controlling household, of smiling and nodding along while having to repeatedly reject this prick is something a lot of people can relate to, and not something anyone should have to deal with. We're here to gawk, but I just hope you know that he is such literal trash. I'm glad that you're safe. Please be careful with posting info about what city/state you're in. We absolutely have questions and you've been wonderful in answering so many of them, but don't put yourself in harm's way, ok?

I hope JY gets fucking pilloried. I hope that someone is backing up these images and videos off-site. I hope you're okay.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Now, I partially agree with this sentiment, and I partially disagree.

I would suggest that @JRumpel3 attempt to speak to a FBI representative if she has not yet so done. The RCMP and FBI are like any other government organisation in a corrupt government/corporate body. There are a few good people in the lower ranks, but unless you get to talk to the few people who are door kicking warriors, they might just scrawl a bit of stuff down, hang up the phone/delete the email, and throw the notes in the bin. They need to be put in a position where they are forced to attempt to do something.

Generally police forces will not accept complaints from people outside their jurisdiction, even against criminals operating in their jurisdiction with clear evidence, even though Canadians can speak American just fine. They will generally request that you contact a police force in your own country.

This sounds like excessive bureaucracy to go through, but consider this. If Jessica rings up the FBI, preferably records the call (Washington state has two party consent so one might have to give notice to do this, even with law enforcement operatives), and asks that they make contact with the RCMP about his child grooming behaviour, the FBI are in a position where they are accountable to a voter (doesn't mean much, but it's better than nothing) and a person who can agitate in the local news media to threaten their jobs (does actually mean something) who has spoken to them directly. The FBI is thus on the hook to at least attempt to get the RCMP to pursue this pedo.

There has already been robust Canadian and I believe UK coverage of @JRumpel3's situation. Her area has several media outlets, all of which would pick up on a local not old enough to drink rn who filed child exploitation reports on someone near Vancouver. Especially if the authorities on her side of the border fail to act. It is up to her rn as to whether and when to contact them but the fed and esp local authorities on her side don't have the same leisure to just sit there for weeks seemingly inactive as with the RCMP. And frankly, Jessica can't count on that luxury either. She has publicly engaged JY who has already shown that he'll issue death threats, carry illegal weapons and physically assault people. Same with MY. These two go overboard on whomever they feel has crossed them, and now that Jess is here JY knows there's no one he can tattle to about what she or we say on the Internet. The poss of escalation is very real, more so than with The Kitty, because JY knows who she is and can probably find out where she lives. Her city and state have already been in the press.

As of May, JY had a valid passport and DL, seen driving into her state. No one knows whether his DL has been taken away, but his passport most likely hasn't. In addition, Miriam drives and is likely a dual citizen with two passports. Both from US friendly countries. If she loaded up her Munchie and his scoot and played Li'l ol Lady, she'd likely be waved through by customs/BP. Unless they are warned beforehand.

Last edited:

Okkervils

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heads up, everyone.

I think there has been enough of telling Jess what to do with these screenshots and information. As it stands now, she has sent and alerted the proper people, if she wants to go to the FBI, that's cool, whatever. But the legal suggestions and sperging have really started to monopolize the entire thread. I say let her post her content for now, comment on it, ask her questions, etc but let's lay off the, "have you tried hitting up Christopher Wray's personal line to get an investigation going?"
Thanks, guys.

Philosophy Phil

Please step out of my moonshine
kiwifarms.net
Heads up, everyone.

I think there has been enough of telling Jess what to do with these screenshots and information. As it stands now, she has sent and alerted the proper people, if she wants to go to the FBI, that's cool, whatever. But the legal suggestions and sperging have really started to monopolize the entire thread. I say let her post her content for now, comment on it, ask her questions, etc but let's lay off the, "have you tried hitting up Christopher Wray's personal line to get an investigation going?"
Thanks, guys.
What if I tell her to send the info to the Vatican Secret Police?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adding my way late "Welcome to the Farms, Jessica!" Post.

Congratulations of a sort, you got so deep into his head that he took your name as his "Proud lesbian Transwomyn" images name.

As almost everyone has said, a shame you had to go through what you did, but I am guessing that there wont be too much more of this in the near future. As one who lives close to him, I just kinda have that feeling.

Feel free to enjoy the show of many other horrible cows we've collected here on our little Kiwi Farms. I highly suggest Russell Greer as your next point of interest.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Adding my way late "Welcome to the Farms, Jessica!" Post.

Congratulations of a sort, you got so deep into his head that he took your name as his "Proud lesbian Transwomyn" images name.

As almost everyone has said, a shame you had to go through what you did, but I am guessing that there wont be too much more of this in the near future. As one who lives close to him, I just kinda have that feeling.

Feel free to enjoy the show of many other horrible cows we've collected here on our little Kiwi Farms. I highly suggest Russell Greer as your next point of interest.

I would suggest the below. Greta's case is exceptional on several levels, including making the Farms what it is.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
So, JY claims he has both a vagina and a penis. We all know this is a fucking lie, JY can't keep track of the lies he tells people and what he tells people. As an example, in one screenshot years ago Yaniv is talking to some other victim saying he gets periods since he was 12, and shit. But with me, he says different. :P He WISHES to have a fucking vagina??? Right now, I am backing up shit that he claims to be true when I know they are lies. I mean, everyone knows at this point don't they? lmao
If there was an award for the biggest liar of all time, that award will go to Jonathan Yaniv. Yes, Jonathan Yaniv.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 2.12.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 2.12.38 PM.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 309

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net
So, JY claims he has both a vagina and a penis. We all know this is a fucking lie, JY can't keep track of the lies he tells people and what he tells people. As an example, in one screenshot years ago Yaniv is talking to some other victim saying he gets periods since he was 12, and shit. But with me, he says different. :P He WISHES to have a fucking vagina??? Right now, I am backing up shit that he claims to be true when I know they are lies. I mean, everyone knows at this point don't they? lmao
If there was an award for the biggest liar of all time, that award will go to Jonathan Yaniv. Yes, Jonathan Yaniv.

>I wish I could take it from you
Given the context that's a creepy thing to say to someone even if it's meant as a joke

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone else also answer JY's question? LADIES, do you stare at every woman's shoe in the bathroom stalls???

My goodness, you guys have no idea how entertaining this is reading all the weird creepy questions he asks me about the ladies' bathroom lmao.

YANIV, YOU ARE THE exact reason why some transgenders can't go in the bathroom they feel are comfortable in without being judged and shit. Stop hurting the trans community, and stop hurting businesses. Stop hurting the victims, stop hurting people who live in your building. Stop threatening innocent people. Go get a fucking job or something Jesus.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 11.38.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 11.38.41 PM.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 337

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Did he ever go into, ah, graphic detail in describing his own equipment? Big, small, too hairy. unhappy with it?

Also, what was the explanation he provided for why he needed pads? This has differed from "I was sweating" to "I'm always cumming" to "I'm on my period" to, well, a couple of weeks back here, "peeing on my pad."

Kiwi Lime Pie

A tasteful treat for all seasons. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Welcome the 'Farms, @JRumpel3. Without being too repetitive of others:

Stay safe. With Yaniv and other undesirables browsing here, avoid posting anything that would give away your current location or information. Also, don't share anything you'd be uncomfortable with or anything you've been told not to.

It wouldn't surprise me if Yaniv groomed/targeted you for your age and the fact he knew you couldn't go to your parents without admitting to them that you chatted with an adult male. Still, you had a lot of poise with how maturely you dealt with his advances. I won't pretend to know how creepy that had to have been. :heart-empty:

One question: You mentioned there was more that you hadn't shared to anyone yet. Is there anything additional you're able to share that isn't already known?

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
I'm quite worried about Bistro Le Yaniv, I've eaten my fill, but the waiters keep on coming out with more delicious content to enjoy. How is this even possible? Also, welcome aboard Ms. Rumpel thank you for your delicious addition to this 30 course meal.

I believe Mr. Creosote sketch was a prophecy about Kiwi Farms, no doubt.