8-22-19: Jessica Rumpel visits the Farms. - A victim of Yaniv speaks out.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
Also, what was the explanation he provided for why he needed pads? This has differed from "I was sweating" to "I'm always cumming" to "I'm on my period" to, well, a couple of weeks back here, "peeing on my pad."
He told me it was sweat problems lmao

How to get a young girl's attention lesson 101:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 11.55.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 11.55.16 PM.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 351

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you guys seen this before, but I just love how Yaniv changed the topics so quickly lmao.. after I answered his question about my jean size, he told me he brought size 16 girl jeans and then took a picture of them wearing it. Dat ass doe. (jk pls don't send me more booty pictures in your jeans Jonathan)

Attachments

• 11020380_809952035720905_1736877407_n-2.jpg
    11020380_809952035720905_1736877407_n-2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 11.58.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 11.58.29 PM.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 312

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
Seeing all these Yaniv logs, it makes me wonder if the eugenicists were right.

I'm pretty sure Miriam didn't help (single mother households are dangerous factor on their own) but there was something inherently wrong with him since his conception.

He's not a bumbling "nice guy" and yet he's not quite the ruthless, manipulating sociopath.

It's like an Uncanny Valley of social rejects. He just feels...weird.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Seeing all these Yaniv logs, it makes me wonder if the eugenicists were right.

I'm pretty sure Miriam didn't help (single mother households are dangerous factor on their own) but there was something inherently wrong with him since his conception.

He's not a bumbling "nice guy" and yet he's not quite the ruthless, manipulating sociopath.

It's like an Uncanny Valley of social rejects. He just feels...weird.

"He's not quite the ruthless, manipulating sociopath?"

Dude, since before the first days of the megathread in November up to the latest screens provided, he's proving that's exactly what he is and has been for a long, long time.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
It's ok guys, JY has never heard of me or anything... Not like he says my name a lot in voice recordings, not at all. (Also, this recording gave me the fucking creeps. I have told you guys Yaniv also liked to be Barney.)

It's ok guys, JY has never heard of me or anything... Not like he says my name a lot in voice recordings, not at all. (Also, this recording gave me the fucking creeps. I have told you guys Yaniv also liked to be Barney. FUCK OFF BARNEY)

*uploads a bathroom selfie on FB*
*no one*
*ABSOLUTELY NO ONE*
Jonathan: LOL cool bathroom where's that at? OH IT'S IN A SCHOOL BATHROOM NICE. Cool, bet there's more minors that go in that bathroom huh?

Attachments

• video-1566544380.mp4
    1.4 MB · Views: 219
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 12.17.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 12.17.08 AM.png
    110 KB · Views: 321

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
"He's not quite the ruthless, manipulating sociopath?"

Dude, since before the first days of the megathread in November up to the latest screens provided, he's proving that's exactly what he is and has been for a long, long time.

Ah, that's fair enough. I'm not implying he's not a scumbag but I'm a newfag here and I admittedly didn't read absolutely all on Yaniv.

That being said, allow me the clarify: he seems like a manipulating sociopath, he just seems too inept at it, thus resorting to prey on the people who can't instantly see through his bullshit. And even there he fails so much he has to get under a troonshield.

Does that make sense?

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
I'm losing the timeline here. Who uploaded the bathroom pic and what was it of exactly?
I upload pictures on FB, at the time I posted bathroom pictures and mirror pictures from the bathroom. Yaniv also private messaged me on Facebook after seeing them, I guess it turns him on knowing I am in the ladies' bathroom.

I assume our new friend here had uploaded a selfie in a bathroom and Yaniv had taken notice of it
That is correct!

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Hi Jessica, so glad you have the chutzpah to engage at kiwifarms. I'm newish here, but they seems nice. It seems to me that you bring great probative value to the unveiling of JY, who, in reference to the tale about the nasty little man who manipulated a young girl into making an impossible promise, I will designate RumpelGuiltSpin.

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net
It's becoming clearer how he decided to identify as trans and then intersex. He wants to sex females with his dick while also imagining that having a vag would make him complete somehow. And yes, I've seen this before on Reddit trans boards--MTFs are actually getting these "non-binary" procedures so they can have both.
That's been somewhat clear from the start. Jessica's screenshots of the conversations with Yaniv basically just confirm it

F

FI 665

kiwifarms.net
Yaniv knew some girl since she was 10 years old apparently and 17 year old (at the time she is probably in her 20s now) and wanted to ask her out. lmao because why the fuck not it's not like I known you since you were a kid. This was something I just found. Like I said, lots of info out there and some haven't been posted you know why? because I keep on finding more and more things that I forgotten about until I look at the conversations again.
This is just such chomo tier grooming; those screencaps read like, “her dad is an alcoholic, her home life is all fucked up, and she’s been dealing with it all herself... omg so mature!!! Should I ask her out (so I can take advantage of her vulnerability)?”

Nah boyo, she’s got problems and a pedoshit doesn’t need to be one.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
This is just such chomo tier grooming; those screencaps read like, “her dad is an alcoholic, her home life is all fucked up, and she’s been dealing with it all herself... omg so mature!!! Should I ask her out (so I can take advantage of her vulnerability)?”

Nah boyo, she’s got problems and a pedoshit doesn’t need to be one.
Yes, I hope that girl turned out ok or just didn't exist and he made her up. :/

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
*uploads a bathroom selfie on FB*
*no one*
*ABSOLUTELY NO ONE*
Jonathan: LOL cool bathroom where's that at? OH IT'S IN A SCHOOL BATHROOM NICE. Cool, bet there's more minors that go in that bathroom huh?

His weird obsession with bathrooms is creepy. He obviously has some sort of gross fetish. Disturbing.

Thanks for posting here and welcome to the forums though. Sorry you had to talk with this weirdo.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the farms Ms. Rumpel! You've done an amazing job providing receipts for Yaniv's crimes against humanity.
May I ask you why you continue to refer to Yaniv with female pronouns and your thoughts on the legitimacy of Yaniv being transgender?
I don't feel like I am. I go in between honestly. Sometimes I call Yaniv he, sometimes she and sometimes an it. lmao

Is it though?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 1.53.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 1.53.26 AM.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 325