8-22-19: Jessica Rumpel visits the Farms. - A victim of Yaniv speaks out.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Kiwi Lime Pie

A tasteful treat for all seasons. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Okay, if what you're saying is precisely true, then he is not as an inept of a manipulator as he would appear.

It's possible that Yaniv sucks at manipulation. It's just that teens, especially those 13-14 as @JRumpel3 was at the time, are far more impressionable to what looks like flattery and compliments coming from an older guy. By the time girls reach 17-19, they tend to know when someone is making sincere compliments and when someone is being pervy; and they'll usually tell the latter to get lost.

in Jessica R's case, however, she was able to stand up for herself when Yaniv's messages became inappropriate. Unfortunately, this seems to be more the exception than the rule when younger girls are groomed by predators.

That said, Yaniv's adult life seems to be based on manipulation as evidenced by these creepy DMs and Yaniv's later use of the BCHRT to intimidate minority women who simply want to support themselves and/or their families. Some things never change - Yaniv being one of them. If anything, Yaniv has doubled own on the manipulation ever since identifying as a woman -- further proving the point.

malucifer

kiwifarms.net
@JRumpel3 are you okay? Just saw that Ryan Gordon either tried to dox you, or actually did it. [Edit: @2nd_time_user informed me that @RXG got the wrong person]

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 1.51.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-24 at 1.52.22 AM.png
[Link][Archive]

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
@JRumpel3 are you okay? Just saw that Ryan Gordon either tried to dox you, or actually did it.

View attachment 904772View attachment 904773
[Link][Archive]
@JRumpel3 are you okay? Just saw that Ryan Gordon either tried to dox you, or actually did it.

[Link][Archive]

JR has said Ryan got someone she knows by mistake. He sure does seem to be infatuated with the Yanivs despite having terminated his "contract" over alleged social pressure. If that were the real reason, he would have STFU. Who knows why @RXG continues to be infatuated with Yaniv or his mummified mom, but then #loveisageless, amirite.

Kiwi Lime Pie

A tasteful treat for all seasons. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
He sure does seem to be infatuated with the Yanivs despite having terminated his "contract" over alleged social pressure.
A very interesting point. Why would he white-knight 🛡 Yaniv if he couldn't stand dealing with JY and mummy? Most people that dissolve a business relationship in this situation either tell all about how unbearable their former clients were or declare they don't want to discuss anything relating to them because they want to put such awful former clients behind them as quickly as possible.

What's the endgame here? Is is to further discredit Jessica R and the other girls upon whom Yaniv preyed, or is it something far more exceptional? 🤔

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Ryan didn't say he quit because of the Yanivs but because he couldn't stand the social pressure from people talking about him re.the Yanivs, at first Blaire, but then Anna and as it turns out the JY victims themselves.

Turns out at least one victim is not having it:

http://archive.md/irAex

1566631578125.png

eta original whistleblower speaks out too. (Turns out her ask.fm was suspended last month but due to Farmer diligence much was archived Dec-Feb in the megathread.)
http://archive.md/SCe5m
1566632761154.png

Last edited:

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Wow @JRumpel3, thank you so much for sharing this with us. Part of why I haven't contributed to this thread much is because of all the information shared- not that any of this information is new per se, I mean it isn't, but the way he goes about his proclivites certainly is pretty surprising.

That Barney recording was particularly disturbing. And also you seem to have a higher bullshit tolerance theshold than I certainly do. If you have any more, do share away.

And also do be safe Jess. I do hope in some way this experience has taught you to defend yourself a little online when it comes to pervs!

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
@JRumpel3 are you okay? Just saw that Ryan Gordon either tried to dox you, or actually did it. [Edit: @2nd_time_user informed me that @RXG got the wrong person]
[Link][Archive]
JY doxed my cousin. My cousin has the same name as I do. She's married now though and is pregnant. Also, of course older than me. Ryan thought that was me. Someone on Facebook messaged me and told me: "If you're gonna accuse someone of having fake screenshots, you don't go doxing people. You authenticate the screenshots and go about shit the right way. He didn't. Implication is he's hiding something." Also, Ryan blocked me on Twitter which is hilarious. I have a big family, and the dox information he got has my dad's name and address too so I could also be in danger. Also half of the rest of my family members, nice job Ryan. You cry about your dad's address being leaked and him having to hold a gun waiting for intruders when you did the exact same thing to my dad except he doesn't have a gun. I live with 10-12 people, so many lives could be in my hands because of coming out and exposing Yaniv. Ryan knew about me before Kiwifarms, so I don't think it was joining Kiwifarm the reason I got doxed.

Gumby

kiwifarms.net
You cry about your dad's address being leaked and him having to hold a gun waiting for intruders when you did the exact same thing to my dad

Jessica, quick story for you. Some time back, someone proposed a map be made (city wide, state wide, can't remember) that showed which residences had guns (I'm in the States, too). The gun owners objected b/c if laws ever changed, the government would know exactly where to go for the guns. But the non-gun owners also objected, b/c the map would be showing robbers and other bad guys exactly where to go where they wouldn't face lethal resistance, like a sign saying "come here!" - so just a thought - sometimes it's safer to have things be unknown :)

Okkervils

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a big family, and the dox information he got has my dad's name and address too so I could also be in danger.

I mean, if it's any comfort this information was public anyway. Your families' name and addresses are probably in the phone book (do we still have those? I'm old. :c) or the whitepages online. It just so happens he took this information, majorly fucked it up, and posted it where it would be more view-able and somehow made himself look more like more of a fool than he did before.

So many doxes have been posted on this site over the years and I have never once, that I can recall, seen someone be put in legitimate danger due to them. Even people who are covered in threads here that have admitted to molesting children, rape, animal abuse, horrific acts, I don't recall seeing anything significant happen and in this situation, people are going to see you in a sympathetic light. There is no reason for anyone to go after you or your family, you haven't done anything wrong. If anyone should be concerned about their information being public right now, it should probably be @RXG, lol.

I would put it more politely but yes, lol. This is basically my opinion as well.

Last edited:

Troontrasher

kiwifarms.net
I cant see Johnny tampon hunting down anyone to harm them in revenge.

As much as I think he is a sociopath and would love to harm his enemy's he is to much of a coward and lazy. I can see him confined to making empty threats and attacking through legal means in which he knows he cant be hurt back.

Not to say he is not dangrous. If cornered or if by accident he found a vulnerable person he could easily pick off (IE a unaccompanied 10 year old in a bathroom) he would take the risk.
But no way could I see him hunting down a adult who knows he coming and most of all cant be intimidated by him.

Cheeseburger Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JY doxed my cousin. My cousin has the same name as I do. She's married now though and is pregnant. Also, of course older than me. Ryan thought that was me. Someone on Facebook messaged me and told me: "If you're gonna accuse someone of having fake screenshots, you don't go doxing people. You authenticate the screenshots and go about shit the right way. He didn't. Implication is he's hiding something." Also, Ryan blocked me on Twitter which is hilarious. I have a big family, and the dox information he got has my dad's name and address too so I could also be in danger. Also half of the rest of my family members, nice job Ryan. You cry about your dad's address being leaked and him having to hold a gun waiting for intruders when you did the exact same thing to my dad except he doesn't have a gun. I live with 10-12 people, so many lives could be in my hands because of coming out and exposing Yaniv. Ryan knew about me before Kiwifarms, so I don't think it was joining Kiwifarm the reason I got doxed.

If nothing physically dangerous happened to public enemy number one Null - the owner of the website - when he got doxed nothing is going to happen to you except maybe a couple of anchovy pizza deliveries. That's the big dirty secret of doxing and why it's so funny when cows get doxed. They flip out and talk about how in danger they are now and nothing ever happens.

Troontrasher

kiwifarms.net
If nothing physically dangerous happened to public enemy number one Null - the owner of the website - when he got doxed nothing is going to happen to you except maybe a couple of anchovy pizza deliveries. That's the big dirty secret of doxing and why it's so funny when cows get doxed. They flip out and talk about how in danger they are now and nothing ever happens.
I would be less worried about physical danger and more of crazy troons and demented antifa type lefties causing trouble for "bigotry" against someone so beautiful and brave. But even then Yanivs antics have been so batshit crazy that even the most ardent lefties and troon supporters are cutting ties. So even that risk I think is minimal.

Looney Troons

DRINK!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would be less worried about physical danger and more of crazy troons and demented antifa type lefties causing trouble for "bigotry" against someone so beautiful and brave. But even then Yanivs antics have been so batshit crazy that even the most ardent lefties and troon supporters are cutting ties. So even that risk I think is minimal.
What are you even trying to say here?

Gustav Schuchardt

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the endgame here? Is is to further discredit Jessica R and the other girls upon whom Yaniv preyed, or is it something far more exceptional? 🤔

I think he's trying to shield the LGBT community by discrediting Yaniv's victims and passing 10GB of data to the RCMP that has had all evidence of his child luring removed to try to sabotage a possible prosecution.

As with everything else, he's bullshitting about it not being crime unless the criminal had seen the childs ID and knew they were under age. Actually it's the other way around

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canad...hild_Luring#Reasonable_steps_to_ascertain_age

Under s. 172.1, the accused can only claim to have believed the alleged victim was not of a prohibited age where he took reasonable steps to ascertain the age of the victim. This is to foreclose any any defence based on claims of the accused without any objective evidential basis.[1]

I.e. the only way you can avoid being prosecuted if you saw an ID that showed them to be over the prohibited age, not the other way around.

And in fact claiming the reverse doesn't make any sense. It's not like kids have a government issued ID that proves them to be under age, it's the opposite. Adults have a government issued ID to prove they're not. And the government doesn't only prosecute people for statutory rape if they've verified that the victims were underage.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Important and Neat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is someone from Reddit who wanted a "vagina" while keeping his penis. I am assuming the back door entry has warped into the female front for this individual.

Super graphic nastiness. Click at your own risk.

“Dysphoria is killing these poor people who just want a chance to live in the bodies they were meant to be born with, and have a normal life.”

BUT ALSO

This picture.