8-22-19: Jessica Rumpel visits the Farms. - A victim of Yaniv speaks out.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I would be less worried about physical danger and more of crazy troons and demented antifa type lefties causing trouble for "bigotry" against someone so beautiful and brave. But even then Yanivs antics have been so batshit crazy that even the most ardent lefties and troon supporters are cutting ties. So even that risk I think is minimal.

Even as a newb your poor post quality is starting to get annoying. You came out of the chute yesterday by calling some other newfag out for being Yaniv-adjacent with no proof and since then have been shitting up threads by saying essentially "troons suck and antifa is bad" in exceptionally autistic long-winded ways that add nothing to the conversation. Lurk moar.

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
What are you even trying to say here?

Not troontrasher, but I think what he/she is trying to say is they are worried about Jess being the target of woke Twitter. She is still young and has a lot ahead of her and those fucks are the type to mass email colleges and prospective employers or current ones. I'd be more afraid if those fuckers targeted me than I'd ever be if I was doxed by Kiwi's here.

Fuck, sorry. Mobile posting, fixing quotes

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not troontrasher, but I think what he/she is trying to say is they are worried about Jess being the target of woke Twitter. She is still young and has a lot ahead of her and those fucks are the type to mass email colleges and prospective employers or current ones. I'd be more afraid if those fuckers targeted me than I'd ever be if I was doxed by Kiwi's here.

You're right. I think this is a fairly accurate translation but still, people need to write their posts in reasonably understandable english in the first place.

Troontrasher

kiwifarms.net

Pretty much this.

Though I think even the woke brigade wont be problem. Yaniv I think is to crazy even for them.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

JR's story went viral after TPM broke it. Her name, age, city and state are in the Daily Mail, the National Post and the National Review among hundreds of lesser sites. She's not gonna be afraid to go to police or press, she's already done that. All that's happened is that some dumbo was bound to be dumb enough to spend actual money on a null white-pages search and then bleat about it. And all that's done is turn attention to him.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@JRumpel3 the likelihood of someone hunting you down is extremely low. Not only are you just recounting your experiences as a victim, unlike most doxes the person who you stand against is almost universally hated and despised beyond measure.

This would really only be worrisome if Yaniv lived like a mile from you.

That being said you don't do this to people without good reason. Mister agent is a piece of shit. Which is disappointing because in my interactions with him he didn't seem so awful.

elucid

kiwifarms.net
in WA state woke twitter is busy LARP'ing at soccer games & playing hunger games in Portland screaming 'race traitor' at african-american police, in order to end racism. oh, and trying to de-platform a "end racism, violence & authoritarianism" event in Nj, this isn't on their radar atm

Gustav Schuchardt

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can Yaniv even enter the states now? Fairly certain pending charges show on your criminal record.

How do US Customs and Border protection find out though? Do the RCMP exchange data on pending charges or just convictions for notifiable stuff like terrorism and drug dealing? Or is it when you go through the border does CBP run a security check on you that checks for notifiable stuff?

US/Canadian law enforcement cooperation is a bit of a mystery to me to be honest.

I don't know enough about it to say definitively 'If Yaniv tries to enter the US he'll be put in a puppy dog cage'

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
How do US Customs and Border protection find out though? Do the RCMP exchange data on pending charges or just convictions for notifiable stuff like terrorism and drug dealing? Or is it when you go through the border does CBP run a security check on you that checks for notifiable stuff?

US/Canadian law enforcement cooperation is a bit of a mystery to me to be honest.

I don't know enough about it to say definitively 'If Yaniv tries to enter the US he'll be put in a puppy dog cage'
I can't see them checking EVERYONE crossing the border....There may be restrictions on his travel now that he has a court date...Something like not leaving the Provence of the country without notifying authorities??????...I'm hoping he racks up more bullshit charges similar to the taser.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

I dunno, if you look at the majority of twitter responses to Yaniv's posts 90 percent of them are all calling him out for being a pedo; at least half of them are from the wokest of the woke. This isn't just any troon with a potential pedo past like Sophie LaBelle; with all the evidence there is of him being a pedo, even hard left SJWs are quick to condemn him now.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't know either but you have to assume countries have some sort of reciprocity agreement where there is visa free travel. We can check your criminal records database and you can check ours sort of thing. The list would have to include all criminal records, I mean if you watch the border security show they know if you have a DUI and deny you entry.

For people that haven't driven accross the border before they run your passport through their computer and usually ask you questions about your trip. Usually takes about a minute or so at their window before they let you go.

Edit:
I can't see them checking EVERYONE crossing the border....There may be restrictions on his travel now that he has a court date...Something like not leaving the Provence of the country without notifying authorities??????...I'm hoping he racks up more bullshit charges similar to the taser.

Oh they check everyone. Border lineups on long weekends can be multiple hours long but everyone going through gets checked. That's in both directions too!

Last edited:

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now don't quote me on this because I haven't actually crossed the border in years but after 9/11, things got really tightened. The Americans started requiring passports from Canadians crossing into the states. I know there was a lot of talk about the aftermath because it was severely affecting lineups to get across and a lot of that traffic is shipping trucks. I'm pretty sure they at least do a cursory check on everyone now. If not at the very least it isn't as open as it once was.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
Now don't quote me on this because I haven't actually crossed the border in years but after 9/11, things got really tightened. The Americans started requiring passports from Canadians crossing into the states. I know there was a lot of talk about the aftermath because it was severely affecting lineups to get across and a lot of that traffic is shipping trucks. I'm pretty sure they at least do a cursory check on everyone now. If not at the very least it isn't as open as it once was.
This is the truth. Many years ago in the 80's and 90's people from the USA would hop the border for a quick marriage and honeymoon in Niagara Falls while Canadians would go to Buffalo for cheap cigarettes and booze which they'd smuggle back. After 9/11 they've become extremely anal. I've had friends refused access to the US because they had a prior arrest for a joint back before pot was legal.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the truth. Many years ago in the 80's and 90's people from the USA would hop the border for a quick marriage and honeymoon in Niagara Falls while Canadians would go to Buffalo for cheap cigarettes and booze which they'd smuggle back. After 9/11 they've become extremely anal. I've had friends refused access to the US because they had a prior arrest for a joint back before pot was legal.
In the eighties the Suny Buffalonians I knew used to go over the border to get everclear and other varieties of shine adjacent.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
JY doxed my cousin. My cousin has the same name as I do. She's married now though and is pregnant. Also, of course older than me. Ryan thought that was me. Someone on Facebook messaged me and told me: "If you're gonna accuse someone of having fake screenshots, you don't go doxing people. You authenticate the screenshots and go about shit the right way. He didn't. Implication is he's hiding something." Also, Ryan blocked me on Twitter which is hilarious. I have a big family, and the dox information he got has my dad's name and address too so I could also be in danger. Also half of the rest of my family members, nice job Ryan. You cry about your dad's address being leaked and him having to hold a gun waiting for intruders when you did the exact same thing to my dad except he doesn't have a gun. I live with 10-12 people, so many lives could be in my hands because of coming out and exposing Yaniv. Ryan knew about me before Kiwifarms, so I don't think it was joining Kiwifarm the reason I got doxed.

In reality, everyone is doxed. Ever get a junk snail mail? It's from a public info database. There is no reason to think you or yours are in any more danger now than the day the TPM article came out. I'd argue too that your putting your name out there publicly made the impact of your statements far greater than others--you're a real person, here's your real name, here's your real age, and here's what happened when you were in ninth grade. Revealing yourself is a big reason why you've been able to make such a huge difference.

So with that said, don't let @RXG's dumb antics scare you into not talking about JY. That is what he and JY want--to bully people into not talking about him. Doing that on the Farms scares JY even more, because 1) he absolutely knows he has no power to remove things here; and 2) he knows that this repository is well-known to journos and investigators.

Don't be scared away from keeping those screenshots coming. That's what they want.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
Well, Ryan Gordon trying to/attempting to dox me (who is actually my cousin) we all know that now so we must move on back to Yaniv.. here comes more screenshots, that I guess faked all of them but ok Ryan.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 3.55.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 3.55.54 PM.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 300

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Well, Ryan Gordon trying to/attempting to dox me (who is actually my cousin) we all know that now so we must move on back to Yaniv.. here comes more screenshots, that I guess faked all of them but ok Ryan.

Dafuq. It says it all.

It's been said already, but JY on his quiet days today is busy on other socks. Like this one: http://archive.md/yu5uW

1566687787974.png

Pretty sure that disavowing your parents is isn't allowed in Judaism let alone insinuating you have sex with them. I wonder if Miriam's synagogue knows.