8-22-19: Jessica Rumpel visits the Farms. - A victim of Yaniv speaks out.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
We need a horrifying rating that doesn't negrate info like that above. This dude isn't even limiting his pedo lexicon to 12+ as horrifying as that is. He's literally using shit meant for THREE YEAR OLDS and has been trying to get a job supervising them.
So so fucked up. I have nephews who are so young, if Yaniv or some pedophile ever came in contact with them I would legit go to prison just to protect them. I can't imagine if someone actually hires this guy...

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
So so fucked up. I have nephews who are so young, if Yaniv or some pedophile ever came in contact with them I would legit go to prison just to protect them. I can't imagine if someone actually hires this guy...

Just the other day, he filmed himself at some 14-yo dead kid's memorial advising some local that apparently had not heard of him yet. Ya. I understand due process but this guy has to continue to be exposed to keep people safe. Including those born in 2016 or in fact later.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
SOOO RYAN... If I faked the screenshots, and faked my side of the conversation as you explain then why does Yaniv tell me "I wish u were older" Wow you guys! Just look at the perfect photoshop I did editing all this.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 5.00.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 5.00.18 PM.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 337

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
SOOO RYAN... If I faked the screenshots, and faked my side of the conversation as you explain then why does Yaniv tell me "I wish u were older" Wow you guys! Just look at the perfect photoshop I did editing all this.

At this point I'm starting to think Ryan is worse than Yaniv. He has all these pieces of legitimate evidence that can be used against Yaniv, but just sits on them then accuses others of faking evidence.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I read 1/2 this thread and the only feeling I have is pity and sadness. Sadness for what this Predator (as in one who preys on the 'weak') Jonathan Yanniv did to a child and the damage it may have caused @JRumpel3. I wish there was a way to rewind the clock and take all this vile and disgusting shit that this subhuman piece of garbage did as the more I read the more filled with contempt I get. If you blow the doors and put this fuckwit behind bars I'd applaud you the entire way.

I'm sorry you went through this @JRumpel3 . I hope your life has not been derailed by this sick and deranged individual and that you know peace and happiness now.

We are allowed a moment or two of actual human emotion here, sue me. Those of you with kids, you'll get it.

All I want is Yaniv to be on a livestream that isn't hosted by a piece of shit. I would love to see him try and prove this shit false MundaneMatt style.

Not even the BoulderKing of Washington State can weasel his way out of this massive amount of 'evidence'

Bat Dad

Do not cross the Bat Daaad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the MO. He acts like human garbage and then hides behind the "protected class" troonshield. This worked for some time, until his indiscretions became so abhorrent and numerous that the shield was worn thin as paper. As dumb as he can be, he knew full well the implications of C-16 and similar regulations when it came to public criticism of trans-identifying folk and his intention was to use this to full advantage. This is why some hold suppositions about him being a right-wing plant (though is is borderline schizoid considering the LONG history of his degeneracy, well pre-dating the currently in-vogue political struggles facing the western world).
I believe that he may have some part in discussion leading up to the creation of the BCHRT. He shared a (mailing) address with Morgane Ogre at the time, apparently Ogre was instrumental in the discussions and in one of the news-ish videos or blogs , they actually say something along the lines of this. I believe this is where he got his working knowledge of the BCHRT, and I would be surprised if Yaniv and Ogre never discussed this in depth before he brought the waxing cases because Ogre says some shit like Yaniv asked Ogre about it and Ogre discouraged it because he wouldn't make for good optics. (Maybe Rebel, maybe post-millennial, not sources to take for gospel I know. I'm not sure where but if nobody else has it at hand I will find it).
Jessica, did the "hotel" questions happen in 2012?
Because of this from the Post-Millennial http://archive.md/q8lDB
I am pretty sure that you caught on to this ias it has been mentioned in the thread, but there is second girl called Amanda Smith (I believe its a pseudonym) from Ontario who has come forth with allegations.
At this point I'm starting to think Ryan is worse than Yaniv. He has all these pieces of legitimate evidence that can be used against Yaniv, but just sits on them then accuses others of faking evidence.
I think the Yanivs are paying him. I think they have plenty money. [ed. I meant to say paying him as some kind of point man or PR agent, not paying him to keep quiet.]

/End autistic conspiracy theories

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I believe that he may have some part in discussion leading up to the creation of the BCHRT. He shared a (mailing) address with Morgane Ogre at the time, apparently Ogre was instrumental in the discussions and in one of the news-ish videos or blogs , they actually say something along the lines of this. I believe this is where he got his working knowledge of the BCHRT, and I would be surprised if Yaniv and Ogre never discussed this in depth before he brought the waxing cases because Ogre says some shit like Yaniv asked Ogre about it and Ogre discouraged it because he wouldn't make for good optics. (Maybe Rebel, maybe post-millennial, not sources to take for gospel I know. I'm not sure where but if nobody else has it at hand I will find it).

I am pretty sure that you caught on to this ias it has been mentioned in the thread, but there is second girl called Amanda Smith (I believe its a pseudonym) from Ontario who has come forth with allegations.

I think the Yanivs are paying him. I think they have plenty money.

The incriminating Oger shit is mostly in the general megathread before about Page 150 or roughly first of March.

HollaGemini

Department of Diseasology
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I decided to follow that link Yaniv sent to you asking for you to like. It took about 1 minute to type it all out but I took a screenshot when I got there.
Could we possibly have more victims? Look at how many people Yaniv tagged.
I wonder how many of them were also underage at the time?

Attachments

• comments.png
    comments.png
    72 KB · Views: 319

Kiwi Lime Pie

A tasteful treat for all seasons. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I can't see them checking EVERYONE crossing the border....There may be restrictions on his travel now that he has a court date...Something like not leaving the Provence of the country without notifying authorities??????

Pre-9/11, most border crossings were relatively simple for people not up to something shady: answer a few questions about your destination, how long you planned to stay, and if you had to declare any items being brought into the country, and you could be on your way relatively quickly. Ditto for the return trip back across the border.

The last time I crossed the border post 9/11, vehicles crossing the US-Canada border had their license plates photographed/scanned along with the IDs of all passengers old enough to have government-issued IDs. The questions might be a little more in-depth as well depending on the answers and the results of the various scans, leading to longer waits at the border -- especially during a holiday for either country.

I'm not sure how much this has changed since 9/11, but a college professor once explained that border agents only need mere suspicion (something less than probable cause) to flag someone for further scrutiny at the border. In addition to someone who can't give acceptable answers to the basic questions, they could flag certain types of vehicles or those with multiple passengers if such vehicles historically have the most issues involving border crossings. As an example, someone choosing to drive their red sports car to Canada shortly after someone used one in a failed attempted to smuggle drugs across the border will likely be directed to pull over for a more detailed inspections even if they've answered all the basic questions truthfully and properly.

As for whether Yaniv would be able to enter the US, it would depend on the charges, any conditions existing during the wait for the case to be heard, and whether the US considers the pending action sufficient to deny entry. Each country maintains its own list of issues and offenses that will result in someone being turned away from the border.

Well, Ryan Gordon trying to/attempting to dox me (who is actually my cousin) we all know that now so we must move on back to Yaniv.. here comes more screenshots, that I guess faked all of them but ok Ryan.

Thanks for sharing these screen shots, @JRumpel3. While many here probably caught on quickly to Yaniv's weird creepiness, this is horrifying on a deeper level in that Yaniv actually saw nothing wrong with sending these questions and comments to you and wouldn't stop even after you made it clear you weren't comfortable with them. There's not enough :feels: on the site to give you for having to put up with that and remain as strong as you have.

Don't let Ryan's comments and behavior get to you or intimidate you. Most reading the Yaniv subform probably know he's been revealed to be slimier than a snake, so it's best to ignore him and his attention-seeking as much as possible.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

I think the Yanivs are paying him. I think they have plenty money. [ed. I meant to say paying him as some kind of point man or PR agent, not paying him to keep quiet.]

Search the general megathread for April 15. That's when Oger dropped the first of several renditions of his essay denouncing Yaniv.

Gumby

kiwifarms.net
I don't know either but you have to assume countries have some sort of reciprocity agreement where there is visa free travel.

Going from Mexico into the US (for people in cars), the Border Patrol person in the booth runs the license plates of the people in line, so before they even reach the Border Patrol person who is on foot, the car owner at least has been screened. But - I don't know if people's whole criminal profile is connected to their license plates, or if maybe just high value people are linked for law enforcement to see, ie, people with warrants, etc.

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
JY had some cringe nicknames for me... I need to pour bleach into my eyes now.

Jessica uses her real name here how are you idiots shocked that people are trying to dox her.
To be fair, Ryan Gordon knew me way before Kiwifarms. This was probably gonna happen either way, Anna Slatz warned me about him and everything saying he is trying to mock the victims and all that. And my name is already out there all over so many articles.

Sooo, Yaniv laughs at other pedophiles and psycho stalkers.... ironic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 12.45.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 12.45.37 AM.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 366
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 12.51.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 12.51.21 AM.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 324
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Ryan Gordon knew me way before Kiwifarms. This was probably gonna happen either way, Anna Slatz warned me about him and everything saying he is trying to mock the victims and all that. And my name is already out there all over so many articles.

You're a good bean and you're handling it well, the embarrassing part is all the people here who should know better than to get all morally indignant about it, like they're on a website that doesn't regularly dox people for nothing.