8-22-19: Jessica Rumpel visits the Farms. - A victim of Yaniv speaks out.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
JY had some cringe nicknames for me... I need to pour bleach into my eyes now.

this reminds me of that Christian Weston Chandler vlog where he's addressing a video to some girl who was apparently going to go meet him (i don't know if the girl actually existed) and he kept using baby-talk in between talking about stuff like the eventuality of their sexual relations....It was some uncanny valley shit....

JRumpel3

JR44
kiwifarms.net
You're a good bean and you're handling it well, the embarrassing part is all the people here who should know better than to get all morally indignant about it, like they're on a website that doesn't regularly dox people for nothing.
I get warned about that a lot, but as soon as it happens everyone is like: you will be fineeeee!

Not sure what to believe.. am I fine or am I not? :\

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JY had some cringe nicknames for me... I need to pour bleach into my eyes now.

To be fair, Ryan Gordon knew me way before Kiwifarms. This was probably gonna happen either way, Anna Slatz warned me about him and everything saying he is trying to mock the victims and all that. And my name is already out there all over so many articles.

Sooo, Yaniv laughs at other pedophiles and psycho stalkers.... ironic.
"Muffin Top" isn't very flattering
Does he know what that even means? Or is that Brit slang and I'm just hear thinking why is he saying you have fat rolls that pop over your pants?

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net
I get warned about that a lot, but as soon as it happens everyone is like: you will be fineeeee!

It's more of a precaution kinda rule of thumb here. I mean as in you wouldn't want some weirdo getting their hands on personal info such as your physical address, stuff on someone you love or whatever personal info could be used against you just because something you've posted on here

Okkervils

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a good bean and you're handling it well, the embarrassing part is all the people here who should know better than to get all morally indignant about it, like they're on a website that doesn't regularly dox people for nothing.
This sums it up pretty perfectly. I get you guys feel bad that she got doxed but she's an adult, not an exceptional child. She doesn't need everyone telling her how brave and strong she is for pages upon pages so lets try to cut down on that. ;)

@JRumpel3, Dyn is spot on in what he's telling you. Just take it easy and don't make a big deal out of it if you can.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net

Isn't the difference that this site doesn't normally try to dox victims of creepy tranny pedophiles though? :thinking:

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Isn't the difference that this site doesn't generally try to dox victims of creepy tranny pedophiles though?

No. Fuck no. We fulldoxed one of Nick Bates victims on the very day of his sentencing because we figured we were done with her. We're gleeful saprovorous jackals and anybody acting like we have any kind of moral high ground over anybody is just whispering themself a pretty lie.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
No. Fuck no. We fulldoxed one of Nick Bates victims on the very day of his sentencing because we figured we were done with her. We're gleeful saprovorous jackals and anybody acting like we have any kind of moral high ground over anybody is just whispering themself a pretty lie.

Ah. I'm kind of a noob so I'm still learning. Thank you. lol.

Maybe he is trying to be offensive :o

To him "muffin top" is probably a sexy name. :cryblood:

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Ah. I'm kind of a noob so I'm still learning. Thank you. lol.

If you stick to the Yaniv board you're rubbing shoulders with a lot of people who feel like they're part of a morally righteous campaign to take a dangerous pedophile off the streets. That kind of attitude isn't too consistent with the rest of the community, which is largely made up of autistic self-loathing sociopaths with dogshit where their souls should be.

Gustav Schuchardt

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This post reminds me of when Davros fell out with the Daleks

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbh I think the only reason some people (not all, some really are that autistic) are bothered by Jessica being doxed by Ryan is not due to thinking Jessica is put in danger as much as it's about pointing out how much of a general scumbag Ryan is.

Dude faildoxed a bunch of pedo victims in the attempt to prove a bunch of stupid chicks are in a conspiracy to bring down the poor, misunderstood Jonathan Yaniv - who is the real victim here. Like gtfo Ryan.

We need a horrifying rating that doesn't negrate info like that above. This dude isn't even limiting his pedo lexicon to 12+ as horrifying as that is. He's literally using shit meant for THREE YEAR OLDS and has been trying to get a job supervising them.
Is horrifying really a negrate? It doesn't seem like many use it that way. Usually the sticker is given as a reaction to whatever information they posted about a cow. It's the cow people are calling horrifying. Seems like people shouldn't be negrated for bringing new info into a thread but I doubt people know it's a negative rating. Hell, I didn't know.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Tbh I think the only reason some people (not all, some really are that autistic) are bothered by Jessica being doxed by Ryan is not due to thinking Jessica is put in danger as much as it's about pointing out how much of a general scumbag Ryan is.

I'm bothered because he went after somebody who openly shares her full name and birth year and he still somehow managed to dox the wrong person.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

Only rarely has he physically shown up where critics are, and AFAIK that's been confined to the Vancouver area. He usually tries to erase critics online, but when it comes to victims themselves, he has not been successful. Louise's thread has been up since 11/18. In May, Twitter briefly took that thread offline until Louise redacted the OP where she identified him as "Jonathan." The thread was then restored.

He likes to use himself or his socks to get into people's friends/follows (we have a whole thread on his socks) and he likes to use DMs to inveigle people just as Ryan does.

Kiwi Lime Pie

A tasteful treat for all seasons. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Seems like people shouldn't be negrated for bringing new info into a thread but I doubt people know it's a negative rating. Hell, I didn't know.
With how much horrifying content Yaniv and company produce, I was under the impression horrifying was a neutral rating whereas Islamic content was the negative counterpart.

Dude faildoxed a bunch of pedo victims in the attempt to prove a bunch of stupid chicks are in a conspiracy to bring down the poor, misunderstood Jonathan Yaniv - who is the real victim here. Like gtfo Ryan.
I think that's the biggest thing. Ryan is more interested in discrediting Yaniv's victims at all costs than he is about refuting the claims or spinning Yaniv in a positive light -- so much so that Ryan was sloppy enough to grab the wrong person's information on at least one occasion. Of course this raises the question why Ryan doesn't #BelieveAllVictims like any other liberal demands everyone do.